OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: TurboGrafx-16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.

Started by Sparky, 05/02/2008, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Everyone is welcome to buy these.. no post count needed these are always available just PM me (Edited: January 2018)

Theses are ALL the U.S hucards spine sticker labels for the TG16 game cases including the 21 that did not come with jewel cases.
These match up close to the original TG16 spine labels in fonts, quality & colour codes. They are professionally printed and the colours are rich with a very deep black & a nice finish.

ALSO now have labels the entire TG CD/Duo line up as a spine sticker option.

Here are the sets below i am offering all come in a custom label holder
?

Sticky-Large? The entire set of 94 sticker labels for all the US TG16 hucards including the 21 that did not come with cases
$25 + $5 for shipping = $30 (US & Canada)  

Sticky-Small? This set includes all 21 spine label stickers for the TG16 US Hucard games that did not come with jewel cases and were never produced.
$17 + $2 for shipping =$19 (US & Canada)

Sticky-TG CD/Duo? This set includes the 43 games for the TG CD/Duo as an optional spine label sticker label as these are officially tray inserts. Also includes 5 unofficial titles, 3 Girly games & Implode, Meteor Blaster 49 stickers in total (do not match up to a few of the games in fonts but colours are close)
$20+ $3 for shipping =$23 (US & Canada)

Sticky-large & Sticky-TG CD/Duo= $45 (US & Canada)

Pict of Large set below..
IMG

Pict of Small set with holder.. see below..
IMG
IMG

ALSO for reference, here is the list of the 21 games that did not come with a jewel case, only a cardboard box and plastic insert.....

Air Zonk
Bomberman '93
Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure
Chase HQ
Darkwing Duck
Dead Moon
Advanced Dungeons And Dragons: Order Of The Griffon
Falcon
Ghost Manor
Hit The Ice
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
Legend Of Hero Tonma
Magical Chase
Neutopia 2
New Adventure Island
Samurai Ghost
Shockman
Soldier Blade
Somer Assault
Time Cruise
World Sports Competition

nectarsis

Gonna have to hit you up for a set ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

natethegreat82

Those look awesome guy! I may consider buying a set myself.

Jitawa

Lord Thag

Dodging little white bullets since the Carter administration

hindsr1976

All ready got a set from sparky and they rock
Thanks

VestCunt

I'll take a 21 piece set when they're ready.
Topic Adjourned.

MurderDate

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

T2KFreeker

Well now, this looks to be quite promising. I might have to get me a set as well. Nice indeed.
END OF LINE.

Sparky

thanks guys for the kind words :D... there grrrrrreat!!!  :dance:

2X4

Those look sweet!  Now if someone could make new HuCard/TurboChip sleeves
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

Ceti Alpha

Yeah, Sparky those look fantastic. Very professional. I'm going to try and put some together myself just for fun and see how they turn out, but I may just come to you in the end. lol.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

kid_rondeau

I got mine today; they are every bit as fantastic as the pictures make them look.

Ultra Luigi

They look fantastic. I really don't need them at the moment, but I'll look into buying them in the future.

hindsr1976

Put some on last night (New Adventure Island, Soldier Blade and couple other) They look fantastic.
Thanks again.

Sparky

thanks guys again, well the set of 21 are underway and will be ready for end of next week or the following, but i still have a few full sets so P to the M me if your interested.

Lord Thag

A note to potential buyers: I just got mine, and these a damn near indistinguishable from the real thing. Sparky did a great job, and they are worth every penny.
Dodging little white bullets since the Carter administration

Jitawa

/dscn1053fs3.th.jpg
/dscn1052eu5.th.jpg

They should be clickable so you can see a close-up comparison.

I cut the edges, but they're otherwise unedited.  In the comparison photo, the Bonk is an original, whereas the Neutopia II is a Sparky reproduction.

Sparky

Quote from: Jitawa on 05/23/2008, 05:03 PM/dscn1052eu5.th.jpg
They should be clickable so you can see a close-up comparison.

I cut the edges, but they're otherwise unedited.  In the comparison photo, the Bonk is an original, whereas the Neutopia II is a Sparky reproduction.
let me confirm... my stickers have straight edges, Jitawa went the extra level and rounded the corners :D very nice.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new batch of stickers ready to be printed so pm me or let me know if anyone is interested in the different packages in the first post, prices are there as well, let me know.
(VestCunt & hoobs88 I know what your interested in already :D) ...

swlovinist

I have sent you a pm, as I am very interested in a full set of stickers.  I am only about 14 away from a US CD and Hucard set...and could greatly benefit from having one of these sets to spruce up the library.  Thank you for going out of your way to make these!

Sparky

Thanks guys for all the interest :shock: but i need some more time to restock... please be patient as i will post here when i have the new sets printed & in hand and then where to send payment. i hate giving excuses of why they are not ready yet, all i can say is time always seem to be against me :(

sorry for those who have been waiting on these smaller sets
but no worries i will be back on track soon.

You have Sparkys word  =;

MurderDate

hey Spark -   count me in for a "small set"  when you get around to it - no rush.   Thanks!
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

paul34550

nat

Lest there be any confusion, Sparky's spine label stickers are THE REAL DEAL.

nectarsis

So if Sparkys stickers are THE REAL DEAL..what does that make the Neo Geo  :-k :-k

Sparky

ok soup is up!!!

i have 5 more sets of the Small set of Stickers (the 21 that were never made plus the bonus 5 TGCD stickers)
i will list quantities available on my first post

A few full sets are in as well but i need to sort and package them before i give the go :D

swlovinist

I just got mine in the mail....holy cow they are awsome!  Very high quality and was very pleased!  I usually reside over at the DP forum(which I will advocate some business for ya), and the sticker set is a must for people like me who have amassed piece by piece(and sometimes damaged pieces)a pretty decent TG collection(14 from a US card/cd set). 

Sparky, thanks ton, they are awsome!

VestCunt

Hey Sparky, the stickers arrived this weekend.  Thanks a lot.  Your manual went out last Tuesday I think.
Here's a picture:
IMG
I had all of the Turbochips (except Magical Chase) ready and waiting with cases (Ys and the 3.0 card on the side are not stickers).
I wasn't going to trim the corners but changed my after applying the first five or so.  I went back and fixed them with an x-acto knife and didn't do a very good job. ](*,) 
Oh well, they still look great.
Topic Adjourned.

Sparky

swlovinist----> cool to hear man and thanks for the shout over on DP, i go there at times and some good guys there but this place has become my new home & I will only be offering them here to the turbo crazed like me (so sign up & join the party :D).

My wife thinks i am nuts on the time i have put into these stickers, there is some work sorting, packaging and fine tune trimming so each set is perfect in my eyes, i just enjoy it and with money involved on my end and then selling i want the best possible product so thanks for feedback guys, also its the speed i like when it comes to selling them.

Vestcoat----> thanks for sharing some picts, they look great :) if there are a couple stickies that you want to redo because of the trimming let me know, will hook ya up man, full credit to VestCunt on the idea of the 5 extra TGCD stickers, I am really happy with those and i nice solution for labeling.

Sparky

OK. 3 more Large sets available now and 5 more small sets available... had 5 large sets but 2 are gone all ready!!

Sparky

ON HOLIDAYS!!!

OK i am on holidays as of Friday July 12th so I am posting to let people know that the sticker shop is temporarily CLOSED as of NOW Wednesday July 9 for a weekish & back open on Tuesday July 22 :D  ( i have packing and alot to do before i go away on my Alaska Cruise... oh ya!!!)

So as of right now i have no more orders to fill and a couple packages are in the mail  :D again only a temporary closure my friends will be back soon <<hugs>>

nectarsis

Is this some weird metric system version of a weekish??  The 9th to the 22nd...thats almost 2 weeks bro  :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Sparky

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/09/2008, 08:59 PMIs this some weird metric system version of a weekish??  The 9th to the 22nd...thats almost 2 weeks bro  :wink: :lol: :twisted:
haha... shit... ya i am good a making stickers but not counting :P the cruise is a week but i need a few recovery days :D

schnuth

I got my stickers in the mail today.  They look really nice and are really professionally done.  Thanks for providing such an awesome service!  Now off to replace my old ratty spine stickers...   :dance:

Aaron

Sparky

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Sparky

Windancer

Awesome stuff sparky I need to get me a set of these soon!

gekioh

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO These thiings are REAL BEAUTIES MAN! They are great everyone! I recomend that all should buy a set you wont be disapointed. Neatest thing since sliced bread! Thanks Sparky!

Sparky

update... down to 1 set for the large and 3 for the small... i will get more printed of the large if there is still interest.

Ceti Alpha

All right. I've put this off for long enough. lol. Hook this Maritimer up Sparks.  :mrgreen: I'll take the last large set if it's still available.
IMG

Sparky

Quote from: ceti alpha on 08/11/2008, 10:31 AMAll right. I've put this off for long enough. lol. Hook this Maritimer up Sparks.  :mrgreen: I'll take the last large set if it's still available.
Its yours ceti :D... will pm ya tonight with details

edojapan76

Sparky

all out of the full sets...in about a weeks time i will get together another 5 more full sets...

ooPo

My almost-complete set arrived today, they look great.

Definitely recommended if you want to replace a damaged label. I don't know what the purists would say about that, though. :)

Thanks again, Sparky.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: ooPo on 08/25/2008, 06:07 PMMy almost-complete set arrived today, they look great.

Definitely recommended if you want to replace a damaged label. I don't know what the purists would say about that, though. :)

Thanks again, Sparky.
I would like to see any "purist" out there actually notice the difference. And what they don't know, won't hurt 'em.  :mrgreen:
IMG

Sparky

sorry for the delay, works been busy... 5 more fulls sets are being printed this week!! :D
have some small sets still available if theres are any takers.

Sparky

RESTOCKED!!!!

Have 5 full sets available again and some small sets as well... :)

ooPo

Duo_R

I would order these if I had a good jewel case to use. Anyone have a suggestion where to find jewel cases for the chips?
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq