OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Arts and crafts time!

Started by esteban, 09/04/2009, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

So, with my summer vacation drawing to a close, I've been allowing my daughter to have birthday parties for our cats.

Of course, preparing for each party is serious work.

We have to make streamers, goodie bags, decorations, etc...

Preparing for Budbudchenkos' Party
IMG
We worked on many projects. Can you tell which ones I worked on?
IMG
I am happy to report the party was a blast. Budbudchenkos, our cat, was delighted (and surprised) at all the hullaballoo.
He loved playing with the streamers and attacking the confetti. He seemed indifferent towards Bonk, though.
IMG
The TG-16 art was a prize in the goodie bags. You know you are jealous!

Oh yeah, we found some moldy, partially-dried cat puke under the couch when we were cleaning up the confetti. I should have taken a picture for you.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

hahaha.. that is awesome man!!! i bet you were both fighting over those crayons!!!!
You rock as a Dad! 8)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2009, 08:47 PMhahaha.. that is awesome man!!! i bet you were both fighting over those crayons!!!!
You rock as a Dad! 8)
We have hundreds of crayons, but, as you correctly pointed out, we were fighting over the same 8 colors this afternoon.

Well, I shouldn't say "fighting"... we were aggressively sharing a handful of crayons.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esteban on 09/04/2009, 10:39 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/04/2009, 08:47 PMhahaha.. that is awesome man!!! i bet you were both fighting over those crayons!!!!
You rock as a Dad! 8)
We have hundreds of crayons, but, as you correctly pointed out, we were fighting over the same 8 colors this afternoon.

Well, I shouldn't say "fighting"... we were aggressively sharing a handful of crayons.
you need 512 colors for it to be a real PCE event!

do they even MAKE 512 colors of crayons, lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/06/2009, 08:09 AMyou need 512 colors for it to be a real PCE event!

do they even MAKE 512 colors of crayons, lol
Hahahahaha. We have hundreds of crayons, but I don't think we have more than 60 distinct colors.

BUT, I can use DITHERING to increase our palette of colors. I blend, crosshatch and all that good stuff.

Crayons are fun as heck. I showed my daughter the "scratching" technique the other day.

You should see our fingernails now.

Arkhan Asylum

my favorite crayon technique is told hold like 6 at once and swirl em around.

this is why I dont do art.  It looks stupid but i think its fun, lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

override

Thats freaking awesome! Wish I had some cake!
IMG

2X4

did you print those off from somewhere or are those originals?
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

NecroPhile

Awesome stuff, esteban.  Way to go in teaching the little 'un advanced coloring and proper respect for all things Turbo.  =D>

P.S. - When will you teach her how to color the cat?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: 2X4 on 09/07/2009, 09:40 AMdid you print those off from somewhere or are those originals?
Dude! Straight from 1992...

You can print your own Bonk for Prez Bumpersticker

Have fun, and display it with pride. :)