@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Re: FS: Turbo Games -New games added April 21st

Started by CrackTiger, 09/09/2017, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Prices are in U.S. funds and unless otherwise noted, include shipping to Canada and USA.

Newer/low post count/non-contributing/misc members will need to send payment by paypal as a gift/friends & family, but it will be an amount minus the additional fees.

Aside from my reputation here, my paypal address is the same one registered to my eBay feedback here:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=superpcenginegrafx

Sparky labels tend to peel back along the spine of Aaron Nanto's 3D printed cases, so I used rubber cement to secure most of them. Some cases/labels might have a bit of rubber cement residue.

I will not be responding to messages/agreeing to sales in the order that I receive PMs. I will pick and choose the order, but will try to respond to each message asap to at least acknowledge that you are in the queue. If you feel that you have waited too long for a response, feel free to contact me again. I have limited free time and may very well miss some messages.

It may take me a few days to get to the post office before they close, but I will keep you updated if I am not able to ship within a day.

Turbo Games:

Sherlock Holmes 2 New/Sealed $65 shipped

Price of Persia CIC $45 shipped

BlaZing LaZers CIC $45 shipped
Dragon's Spirit CIC $35
Bonk's Adventure CIC $40 shipped

Legendary Axe II CIB $70 shipped ON HOLD

Takin' It To The Hoop MIB New/Sealed $40

Shadow of the Beast $60 shipped -Canadian UPC sticker has been peeled off the tray liner/insert. ON HOLD

Time Cruise with Aaron Nanto 3D printed case, Sparky label, Sparky cover with instructions on the inner side and Seymour Onion HuCard sleeve. $40 shipped

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/timec1.JPG

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/timec2.JPG

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/timec3.JPG

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/timec4.JPG

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

MNKyDeth

Lol... Man... Wtf...

If I had the money.... I splurged on the last one.

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

HailingTheThings

Damn. I feel like I'm tard enough to have paid that for Zonk, kinda glad its already gone. lol
IMG

Psycho Punch

It's taking me a lot of self control and discipline to not send BT a pm with "SELL ME TERRAFORMING PLS!" in the title/subject.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TelcoSurveyor

I'm the Wind, Baby!

CrackTiger

All of the games have been sold or are on hold.

I might post some other CD games in the near future.

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Freeway2

"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

NecroPhile

I guess it's a good thing this was a weekend sale, else I'd likely be a little bit poorer right now.  :mrgreen:

The scary thing is BT selling off so much stuff.  I hope ya ain't burned out on Turbobs.  :|
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

sonikthehedgehog

This is what I get for not checking the forums over the weekend... Still need a Dynastic Hero.

CrackTiger

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/11/2017, 09:31 AMI guess it's a good thing this was a weekend sale, else I'd likely be a little bit poorer right now.  :mrgreen:

The scary thing is BT selling off so much stuff.  I hope ya ain't burned out on Turbobs.  :|
Limiting myself to only a few hundred or so physical Turbo/PCE games isn't so bad. I'll never get burnt out on video games or Turbo/PCE.

I set out a while back to get everything I needed to play pretty much every console I cared about and most of the Turbo games I wanted without going into debt. But I couldn't plan on a series of unfortunate acts of god though, so I need to make some minor sacrifices for what should turn out to be very good going forward.

I realized recently that I won't have time for many of the Turbo projects I had planned or started and one of my big motivations to have some of these harder to find games was to document the crap out of the. I'm fine playing cdrs of games that aren't as important to me as many others for now and I'd rather work on PCE pixelart than put together videos or finish the websites I've been working on.

I still plan to finish many of the things I'm postponing once I retire, which should still happen in my 50's. So I still consider myself lucky.

I'll be posting 600dpi scans of some of these games soon.

CrackTiger

seieienbu

Out of curiosity, were these mostly going to lurkers or well known posters?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Quote from: seieienbu on 09/11/2017, 07:53 PMOut of curiosity, were these mostly going to lurkers or well known posters?
Black Tiger is an Elder. He wouldn't betray us.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: seieienbu on 09/11/2017, 07:53 PMOut of curiosity, were these mostly going to lurkers or well known posters?
No lurkers and only one newer member, but one who contributes in the ways we hope.

NoSexGex

Very respectable prices, from someone reliable too. I would be worried buying these from someone I didn't know, so all around it's a good sale.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

munchiaz

seieienbu

So, no sales to lurkers
Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/11/2017, 09:19 PM
No lurkers and only one newer member, but one who contributes in the ways we hope.
Thanks.  I guess this gives me one other question; did more lurkers make requests to buy or actual forum members?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

CrackTiger

Quote from: seieienbu on 09/12/2017, 06:17 PMSo, no sales to lurkers
Thanks.  I guess this gives me one other question; did more lurkers make requests to buy or actual forum members?
Everything went too quick for lurkers to have a chance, but I'm surprised that I haven't been bombarded by pms asking what else I might have or for specific things.

I regularly get those kinds of pms just from regular discussions when I let it slip that I might own something they want. Sometimes it seems that they're just cold calling every active user with want lists.

esteban

Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/12/2017, 06:48 PM
Everything went too quick for lurkers to have a chance, but I'm surprised that I haven't been bombarded by pms asking what else I might have or for specific things.

I regularly get those kinds of pms just from regular discussions when I let it slip that I might own something they want. Sometimes it seems that they're just cold calling every active user with want lists.
I am looking for a mint copy of Le Kung Food.

Seriously.

Hold it for me.

CrackTiger

Quote from: esteban on 09/12/2017, 09:21 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/12/2017, 06:48 PM

I am looking for a mint copy of Le Kung Food.

Seriously.

Hold it for me.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Lynx-Kung-Food-Brand-New-Factory-Sealed-/122522598908?epid=0&hash=item1c86ea7dfc:g:gAMAAOSwJH1ZLPlK

Mint condition NEW/Se@led!.

NoSexGex

Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/12/2017, 06:48 PMSometimes it seems that they're just cold calling every active user with want lists.
TurboGrafx/PC Engine preying mantiss

IMG

Inspired from this guy on the FB groups
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

TelcoSurveyor

I'm the Wind, Baby!

CrackTiger

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/13/2017, 06:42 PM
Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 09/13/2017, 01:41 PMGot any sealed copies of Gunboat?
I think that my only copy has yet to be opened.
Do you find it to be more enjoyable that way? :lol:
I'm the Wind, Baby!

CrackTiger

Looks like I don't have one sealed, but I'd only ever mess around with it on a TED anyway, until I decide to seriously beat it. There are just too many hundreds of Turbo/PCE games I'd rather play in the meantime.

turboswimbz

Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 09/13/2017, 07:11 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/13/2017, 06:42 PM
Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 09/13/2017, 01:41 PMGot any sealed copies of Gunboat?
I think that my only copy has yet to be opened.
Do you find it to be more enjoyable that way? :lol:
As someone who has an open one, YES YES IT IS.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: CrackTiger on 09/14/2017, 04:06 PMLooks like I don't have one sealed, but I'd only ever mess around with it on a TED anyway, until I decide to seriously beat it. There are just too many hundreds of Turbo/PCE games I'd rather play in the meantime.
I have played it on the TED, but I remember playing it as a kid on DOS thinking it was so cool!  With a game like Gunboat there is no reason to open it, and I don't collect sealed games, so I figured why not try and get a sealed copy?
I'm the Wind, Baby!

CrackTiger

I've updated the opening post with a list of games I intend to sell. I am fleshing out the details one item at a time as I have the free time to do so.

A few TurboChips are ready as of this post.

shubibiman

Hey Black Tiger. It may be a bit early but here are the games I'm interested in :

CD Games:

Might & Magic III
Vasteel

TurboChips:

Chase HQ
Samurai Ghost
Turrican (only if it comes with the cardboard box)
Time Cruise
Dead Moon
Raiden
Super Star Soldier
Cadash CIC
New Adventure Island
Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu
Chew Man Fu
Neutopia II
Bomberman
Shockman

Which Turbochips come with their cardboard box?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

NecroPhile

I'm interested in Tonma and Ghost Manor.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Keith Courage

Are you selling off your entire collection?

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keith Courage on 09/25/2017, 06:43 PMAre you selling off your entire collection?
I don't think so, bit that could change at one point. If these all sell, I should still have hundreds of Turbo/PCE games.

Keith Courage

Haha okay, was just curious.

NoSexGex

CrackTiger

NoSexGex

There's some thirsty Tonma fish out there! If this was on eBay, any lower and people would think you're one of those Chinese scam accounts.

EmperorIng

I can tell by the way these sales are listed out that Black Tiger is planning on doing something insane, like getting a complete 3DO library, or buying 900 sealed copies of Drop Rock Hora Hora.

esteban

Quote from: EmperorIng on 09/26/2017, 01:36 AMI can tell by the way these sales are listed out that Black Tiger is planning on doing something insane, like getting a complete 3DO library, or buying 900 sealed copies of Drop Rock Hora Hora.
Absolutely.

:)

NoSexGex

Quote from: EmperorIng on 09/26/2017, 01:36 AMgetting a complete 3DO library
The most oversized video games boxes ever

CrackTiger

Quote from: NoSexGex on 09/26/2017, 02:40 PM
Quote from: EmperorIng on 09/26/2017, 01:36 AMgetting a complete 3DO library
The most oversized video games boxes ever
Proportionate to the actual game sizes, that's nothing compared to TurboChips.

xcrement5x

Quote from: EmperorIng on 09/26/2017, 01:36 AMI can tell by the way these sales are listed out that Black Tiger is planning on doing something insane, like getting a complete 3DO library, or buying 900 sealed copies of Drop Rock Hora Hora.
He is going to invest 100% in Deep Blue copies and use them to raise the Titanic from the ocean floor I think. 

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/26/2017, 03:39 PM
He is going to invest 100% in Deep Blue copies and use them to raise the Titanic from the ocean floor I think.
Is it possible to sink a sunken ship?

Beartruck

Cool selection of pretty rare stuff. PM'd.
"Only the Supergrafx respects the burden of too much choice placed on modern society!"

CrackTiger

I am going to begin moving these to ebay as I have time.

NoSexGex

I'll talk to my friend and see if he still wants World Sports Competition + manny. I was supposed to sell him a duplicate I was going to have, but the seller bailed

CrackTiger

Removed sold games, lowered prices on currently available remaining games.