RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Wonderboy Series

Started by nat, 02/08/2011, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 09/24/2016, 12:49 AMit looks likes a cheap flash animation game to me.
Hahaha, that's exactly what it looks like!

Mathius

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/29/2016, 07:47 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 09/24/2016, 12:49 AMit looks likes a cheap flash animation game to me.
Hahaha, that's exactly what it looks like!
Yeah. I'm a wee bit worried. The problem with Flash games is they look way too clean. There's no grit! Modern animation has the same problem.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: TR0N on 09/24/2016, 12:49 AMAnother wonderboy remake is coming still it looks likes a cheap flash animation game to me.
Cheap flash-like game doesn't sell: "Players don't want another wonder boy game, let's cancel everything related to it and not touch the franchise for at least 20 years."
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

SavagePencil

Quote from: guest on 06/15/2016, 08:32 PMThere aren't any credits in the ridiculously long septi-lingual manual.
Not to overly necro, but @CrackTiger:  Omar Cornut reached out to Nishizawa, who has no idea who did the SMS version of Monster World III.  Do you have any idea where you heard that the port was done by a Western dev?

CrackTiger

Quote from: SavagePencil on 08/29/2017, 10:29 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/15/2016, 08:32 PMThere aren't any credits in the ridiculously long septi-lingual manual.
Not to overly necro, but @Black Tiger:  Omar Cornut reached out to Nishizawa, who has no idea who did the SMS version of Monster World III.  Do you have any idea where you heard that the port was done by a Western dev?
I don't think that any Genesis-to-SMS ports were made in Japan.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SavagePencil

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2017, 01:52 PMI don't think that any Genesis-to-SMS ports were made in Japan.
Well, games like Dragon Crystal (a semi-port from Genesis' Fatal Labyrinth), Shadow Dancer, and Moonwalker were done by JP teams.

Bock

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2017, 01:52 PM
Quote from: SavagePencil on 08/29/2017, 10:29 AM
Quote from: guest on 06/15/2016, 08:32 PMThere aren't any credits in the ridiculously long septi-lingual manual.
Not to overly necro, but @CrackTiger:  Omar Cornut reached out to Nishizawa, who has no idea who did the SMS version of Monster World III.  Do you have any idea where you heard that the port was done by a Western dev?
I don't think that any Genesis-to-SMS ports were made in Japan.
Well, I have no hard data but by 1993 I think it would have been easier for Sega to find people willing to do a SMS port in Europe rather than in Japan?