10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

**Free Raffle** Tiger Road**loose**CLOSED**WINNER CHOSEN!!!**

Started by 420GOAT, 08/16/2012, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

420GOAT

ok i got my Bonks Adventure and damn it was complete! so i feel the love and want to give back, so ill raffle off my copy of Tiger Road. its loose with no case, manual, or sleeve...loosey goosey!! just how i like 'em! you must have 50 posts and please do not sell it. ill ship free in the lower 48 or pay a reasonable freight. ill draw a winner from a hat on Wednesday. good luck.

IMG

entries so far:

KnightWarrior
Duo_R
FiftyQuid
Firebomber7
DamonPlus
ProfessorProfesserson
tpivette
BigusSchmuck
Paisa49
CPTRAVE
Meka
esadajr
DarkKobold
MotherGunner
reno5
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

KnightWarrior

420GOAT

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

FiftyQuid

Sweet!  I don't have this one.  Please sign me up.  +1 TK to you kind sir!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Firebomber7

IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Damon Plus

I lost the chance to buy this complete for a fair price a year ago, and the game looked quite fun. Sign me up, please.

PCEngineHell

tpivette

Never played this one, so, sign me up please!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

BigusSchmuck

420GOAT

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

Damn, I love all these raffles going on here.  Shows that our community does have a lot of good folks.  :)

420GOAT

Quote from: Bernie on 08/17/2012, 11:20 AMDamn, I love all these raffles going on here.  Shows that our community does have a lot of good folks.  :)
are you in?

Paisa49

Bernie

Quote from: 420GOAT on 08/17/2012, 11:29 AM
Quote from: Bernie on 08/17/2012, 11:20 AMDamn, I love all these raffles going on here.  Shows that our community does have a lot of good folks.  :)
are you in?
Nope, I already have this.  :)

CPTRAVE

meka

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, but kudos for the raffle!

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

reno5

420GOAT

ILL PICK A WInner later today. randomly.

420GOAT

List Randomizer

There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

DarkKobold
Duo_R
Firebomber7
ProfessorProfesserson
Paisa49
DamonPlus
MotherGunner
KnightWarrior
CPTRAVE
BigusSchmuck
esadajr
reno5
FiftyQuid
Meka
tpivette
Timestamp: 2012-08-22 18:12:05 UTC

HERE IS THE LIST AND THE 1ST  PLACE WENT TO *****DARKKOBOLD!!!****send me your address so i can send you this sweet ass game!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: 420GOAT on 08/22/2012, 02:14 PMHERE IS THE LIST AND THE 1ST  PLACE WENT TO *****DARKKOBOLD!!!****send me your address so i can send you this sweet ass game!
Woohoo! Awesome!

Can I at least paypal you shipping costs?
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

420GOAT

420GOAT