Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign

Started by Xray, 09/01/2012, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HercTNT

Xray, if you and bernie are cool, then whats the diff between this raffle and any other raffle. I'm sure your tired of hearing it, but i gotta admit, its not really a cool thing to do. Its a matter of principal, not really the way we do things around here in these forums. just my two cents.

Bernie

Its cool guys.  :) I just want this all to go away now and get back to what this place is for.  :)

Xray

Your point is taken Herc, and I agree, it may not seem cool.
What goes on between me and anyone else in private stays private - Unlike some others, I am not playing for a crowd.
I have my reasons, Bernie is aware of them, and thats all that matters to me.

HercTNT

Quote from: Xray on 09/03/2012, 12:22 AMYour point is taken Herc, and I agree, it may not seem cool.
What goes on between me and anyone else in private stays private - Unlike some others, I am not playing for a crowd.
I can't agree with this. it does not matter if your playing for a crowd or not. this is not a pissing contest, its about principal. i'm not concerned about your reservation with others in these forums. i'm concerned about whats considered decent conduct. you admit that its not cool, and yet you do it anyways. it does not matter who you do it to, it should not happen to anyone. that fact that others really want your signs, are keeping them from speaking out against whats clearly bad behavior. There is no doubt your are talented and do great work. Even your detractors have pointed that fact out. The principal remains that blocking other users from your raffle do to disagreements flies right in the face of whats considered proper conduct around here. Please do that right thing and change your mind on this. it would go along way to longevity around here. i'm hope your reason is as sound as the qualilty of your work.

Xray

Quote from: HercTNT on 09/03/2012, 12:47 AM
Quote from: Xray on 09/03/2012, 12:22 AMYour point is taken Herc, and I agree, it may not seem cool.
Please do that right thing and change your mind on this. it would go along way to longevity around here. i'm hope your reason is as sound as the qualilty of your work.
Not concerned with "longevity" here, it is what it is.
If I broke any forum rules deserving a ban, so did at least 5 others.
My reasoning is very solid, I assure you - In fact, my hands are tied. I don't expect you to understand and, no disrespect to you, its none of your business.

Quoteits about principal
Spot on ! Think about it ...

Emerald Rocker

QuoteThe principal remains that blocking other users from your raffle do to disagreements flies right in the face of whats considered proper conduct around here. Please do that right thing and change your mind on this.
Two things.

1) We don't know what Xray and Bernie discussed.  Bernie says it's cool, so we should trust that it's cool.
2) If someone irritates you so much that you actually go to the effort to put them on "ignore", then they deserve to be excluded from your raffles.  That's not petty -- that's common sense.

It seems like some people are starting to take raffles for granted.  This is a thread about a unique, high-quality product, and it's being given away for free.  Over 30 people have signed up for this opportunity.  Personally, I think that's pretty cool.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

esteban

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 09/03/2012, 01:36 AM
QuoteThe principal remains that blocking other users from your raffle do to disagreements flies right in the face of whats considered proper conduct around here. Please do that right thing and change your mind on this.
Two things.

1) We don't know what Xray and Bernie discussed.  Bernie says it's cool, so we should trust that it's cool.
2) If someone irritates you so much that you actually go to the effort to put them on "ignore", then they deserve to be excluded from your raffles.  That's not petty -- that's common sense.

It seems like some people are starting to take raffles for granted.  This is a thread about a unique, high-quality product, and it's being given away for free.  Over 30 people have signed up for this opportunity.  Personally, I think that's pretty cool.
Agreed. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bardoly

Quote from: esteban on 09/03/2012, 02:12 AM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 09/03/2012, 01:36 AM
Two things.

Agreed. :pcgs:
Double agreed.

CGQuarterly

Oh wow.  Herc is spot-on.

This guy can and should go fuck himself.  He'd be getting fucking railed on if it weren't for the fact that so many people wanted his plastic fucking signs.  So let's let him act like a shithead and take advantage of the guilty conscience of Bernie, one of the best members we have here, because otherwise we'll be cut off and he'll have to peddle his shit elsewhere.  The guy is only here to make money off of us.  What normally happens to people like that?

Chris

Xray

You don't know your own ass from a hole in the ground jaba.
I only want to make $$ off you dumb turbo guys, so what do I do ? Give one away ! I even pay to give one away, shippings on me !
Yep, I'll make a killing all right ,,, Don't need no high paying union job or other highly profitable side ventures, when I can just sell signs to you dumb turbo guys !

As stated before, these are barely worth my while to do, economically. Go price out 1/2 clear acrylic, genius [thats "plexiglass]. You'll have to look further than your local home depots, don't carry anything over 1/4. Call a local sign shop, see how much they want for a custom CNC 8x6 1/2" plexi sign [if they even have the expertise to do it, most only do wood and HDU, and subcontract any CNC work].
You ought to quit jacking your jaw, you sound a bit jealous if you ask me.
Everyone has let this go save for a certain small crew of whining, brown nosing sycophants who just crave bickering and controversy. Don't like me and/or my signs ? Then DON'T BUY ONE, its really not that complex.

BlueBMW

I seem to be lost... is this the Neo Geo forums?

Seriously guys, cut the drama.  The fact that the guy is offering neat custom made Turbo / PCE anything is cool.  Let me him make money off of us.  He's making something from nothing and selling it.  I do the same with the region mod chips.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

CGQuarterly

How am I brown-nosing?  Who exactly am I trying to kiss up to?  And what exactly am I jealous of?  I just think you've been acting like an asshole, that's all.  Your one saving grace in people's eyes around here is that you make a sign that some people want to buy.  And yeah, you're giving one away.  Whoop-fucking-pee.  It's called "marketing".  How much does if cost you to make one sign?  Then all the people that didn't win the raffle are going to want to turn around and buy one.  

The fact is that you were acting AT LEAST as bad as Bernie in that MJ thread.  He's banned from your raffle.  What consequence are you suffering for your hand in that?  Nothing.  He's earned enough good turbo karma around here that he could come in here right now and tell me to go fuck my mother, and I'd chalk it up to him having a bad day.  You've done nothing here to earn that same level of respect, except give away a free sign that you're also hoping to sell a shitload of.  

Chris

Edit: I'm sorry for creating or contributing to drama around here, but this situation really irks me.  If Xray had shown up here, shown us his signs and started selling them while at the same time staying out of flame wars and being a generally agreeable poster, people would be saying that he's the best new member that we have.  But when he shows up, starts personally attacking someone who I consider to be one of the top 3 PCEFXers, then raffles off an item but bans multiple people from his contest, including said member, I just think that's BS.  I think that a lot of people are so in love with the idea of having that sign hanging in their game room, that they don't care what he does.  And that disappoints me.

That's the last thing I'm going to say about this.  Again, sorry for the extra drama.

turbokon

Count me in. BTW I'm tried of all the drama here lately. Can we all just get along and enjoy a good friendly game of bomberman?
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Bardoly

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/03/2012, 01:51 PMI seem to be lost... is this the Neo Geo forums?

Seriously guys, cut the drama.  The fact that the guy is offering neat custom made Turbo / PCE anything is cool.  Let me him make money off of us.  He's making something from nothing and selling it.  I do the same with the region mod chips.
Hear!  Hear!

jlued686

(Only read the OP; didn't read the thread...thankfully...)

Please include me!

fenix

Count me in please! That's friggin sweet!

Sparky

I thought I read somewhere that you are using scrap pieces of plexie which i am sure you dont get free, Either way the goods look amazing man. Don't add me as I may buy from you later, but when I see responses like this it puts me off.

Quote from: Xray on 09/02/2012, 05:14 PMI'm doubting you have any biological children, abused or not.
I understand your sick of the drama but you fuel it back and go for the jugular on your come backs, and the guys that are replying I bet have kids like me and some stuff you just don't say.

FiftyQuid

Drama aside, I think this is a great raffle.  Please don't add me.  I'm waiting to see what you do with the orange/yellow Sharpie's.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkCryborg

I can't believe there's been so much drama over raffles. Come on people if you don't want one grow up, move along and keep the BSing to fighting street.

Xray, n/m my earlier post, enter me in the raffle cause these are so ballin.

canada

I am curious what the signs are and size of them ? etc... I would purchase in future once you're up and running.

Bernie

He has a thread with nice pics here in the Tg16 section.

roflmao

Yeesh...  :roll: Emerald Rocker, you hit the nail on the head.

Samurai Ghost

glazball

glazball's game collection and wantlist

Paisa49

reno5

Add me please. This would look great in my office / game room !

Xray

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2012, 07:54 PMI thought I read somewhere that you are using scrap pieces of plexie which i am sure you dont get free, Either way the goods look amazing man. Don't add me as I may buy from you later, but when I see responses like this it puts me off.

Quote from: Xray on 09/02/2012, 05:14 PMI'm doubting you have any biological children, abused or not.
I understand your sick of the drama but you fuel it back and go for the jugular on your come backs, and the guys that are replying I bet have kids like me and some stuff you just don't say.
Points taken.
You can read through my threads and see that I treat anyone who deserves it with courtesy and respect.
I don't need any pats on the back, but I have gone out of my way to explain the process, as its new to many folks. They are intrigued, I am happy to oblige their interest in a friendly manner, people have done the same for me when it was all new to me.
But when a guy says "I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ? I didn't return the ludicrous insult, it just struck me that a guy who cannot seem to compose a complete sentence without some reference to cocks or some form of deviant sex may have a little sugar running in his tank, if you know what I mean.
As far as kids, I got 5, including 3 pre teen girls, I don't see what whos a father and whos not has much to do with anything. People are judged on their merits, what they say, what they do ,,, Family should have nothing to do with this bs.

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/03/2012, 08:49 PMDrama aside, I think this is a great raffle.  Please don't add me.  I'm waiting to see what you do with the orange/yellow Sharpie's.
Posted the result of that in the home brew thread, and the sales thread, pretty sweet.

Quote from: canada on 09/04/2012, 12:29 AMI am curious what the signs are and size of them ? etc... I would purchase in future once you're up and running.

P
Please refer to the home brew thread and sales thread, all the info is there, and I'm ready to go

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Xray on 09/04/2012, 07:30 PMBut when a guy says "I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ?
You could always take the high road...

Chris

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Sparky

Quote from: Xray on 09/04/2012, 07:30 PM"I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ? I didn't return the ludicrous insult, it just struck me that a guy who cannot seem to compose a complete sentence without some reference to cocks or some form of deviant sex may have a little sugar running in his tank, if you know what I mean.
Since you asked sure that is harsh but that was after the fact, you had already open the flood gates up on that non sense, yourself & with bernie over in the MJ thread.
and yes i agree with this.... "People are judged on their merits, what they say, what they do"

milkmanv1

Sign me up, I'm more of a lurker then a poster here on the forums, nice to see an open raffel on some TG swag!

Xray

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2012, 02:21 PM
Quote from: Xray on 09/04/2012, 07:30 PM"I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ? I didn't return the ludicrous insult, it just struck me that a guy who cannot seem to compose a complete sentence without some reference to cocks or some form of deviant sex may have a little sugar running in his tank, if you know what I mean.
Since you asked sure that is harsh but that was after the fact, you had already open the flood gates up on that non sense, yourself & with bernie over in the MJ thread.
and yes i agree with this.... "People are judged on their merits, what they say, what they do"
Not harsh at all, something you'd expect from a 12 year old, not from an alleged grown man.
There is enough blame to go around, I'll take my share, but not all. I have proven myself a civilized, mature, helpful, honest poster [did I forget any??] when people are the same with me ,, Works that way in real life, works that way here. I could have really dragged things far down into the gutter, that was avoided by:
* Me putting the flame baiters on ignore, and
* Bernie reaching out to put an end to our flame war
There are still a select few diehards trying to drag me back into muck raking, so far I have avoided that as well.

Sparky

Xray ok, i was just pointing out what i felt and saw & remarked on your product.
i stand by my comments just as you stand with yours, moving on.

CGQuarterly

He probably can't see you anymore, Sparky.  Anyone who disagrees with him goes on ignore.

Chris

PCEngineHell

Care to explain just how much of a racist piece of crap you are Xray? Are you one of those all out racist, or are you a closet racist who only believes in white power from behind anonymous forum ids on racist forums?
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12979.msg256394#msg256394

Xray

Thanx for the bump !
If anyone wants to withdraw from the raffle because I have hot white chicks, an Iron Cross & ME-262 on my desktop, just let me know !

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xray on 09/09/2012, 09:25 PMThanx for the bump !
If anyone wants to withdraw from the raffle because I have hot white chicks, an Iron Cross & ME-262 on my desktop, just let me know !
Nice way to try to downplay it. Don't forget to add in that you have a SS White Power flag on there too, or that you sell acrylic signs on ebay paying homage to the SA, or your involvement in racist oriented forums, or keeping racist oriented content on your photobucket account.   :wink:

NightWolve

Well, this has certainly gotten interesting when it comes to our fairly new resident character-assassin, XRay... It's much worse than we thought! Let's try to take it from the top, shall we?

* XRay, who showed up not more than a month ago, gets into a flame war with Bernie/Arkhan/Professor (mainly) in the Michael Jackson thread where he eventually accuses them -- and effectively anyone else who believes in the possibility/plausibility of Michael Jackson's innocence -- of being boy-loving, ass-shoving pedophiles themselves and/or sympathizers!!! How's THAT for a first impression ????

* Bernie reaches out to bury the hatchet which appears to happen, but XRay's arrogance (and extremism) with regard to the original argument reveals itself again with his last sentence in that thread: "Now I'm just waiting for a "Was Hitler really such a bad guy" thread to really get things going !"

* That sarcastic comment prompted tggodfrey to create a new thread called "Hitler....villian or victem". Sure enough, his prediction about "really getting things going" would come to pass, but not in his favor!!

* XRay couldn't help but monitor that thread knowing that his comment inspired its creation and inside he eventually found criticism by me and eventually others. Well, suffice to say, the little darling did not approve of further criticism for what happened in the Michael Jackson thread and basically sought to deter it by demonstrating more of his very intimidating flaming prowess to us...

* Long story short, the thread was locked and Professor starting doing some minor investigative work on ole XRay given how "popular" he's become around here given the above as well as for these TG-16 lit signs of his that many people want...

Note: The first pieces of evidence come from XRay's own blunder of posting an image of his desktop and the last 2 come from Professor's further digging into the guy's background by finding his ebay and photobucket accounts.

Exhibit A - Nazi Jet with swastikas on both wings

Source: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7135/xrayracistdesktop.jpg  (Preserved in case he makes it disappear! Notice XRay the XGay needs a daily flood of hetero in his face to prevent another relapse! Heh-heh! He says he's a father of 5, so it doesn't bother him his kids or his woman might see that desktop...)

IMG

Exhibit B - A flag with a SS Bolt in the middle - some kind of Nazi-type either way, I am not sure!

IMG

The SS superseded the SA!

Exhibit C - An ebay listing of his selling a sign of the Nazi SA Insignia!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-SA-insignia-1-2-inch-clear-acrylic-not-WW2-Nazi-era-Edge-lit-sign-/
Ebay Account: http://myworld.ebay.com/xraywolf.69/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

IMG

The Nazi SA was what brought Hitler to power in Germany and later it had to be purged because it was too violent and independent, etc.

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/Sturmabteilung.asp

For what reason would you want the symbol of this dark part of history to live on, let alone try to profit off of it ?? C'mon people, look at the whole picture with this bastard!!!!!!!

Exhibit D - A highly offensive/disgusting racist animated GIF of Michelle Obama transforming into a monkey!

The actual link to his photobucket account is here for verification. For those of you that don't know, Michelle is the wife of the current president of the United States (And no, RegalSin, you stupid fuck, this wasn't Condi Rice!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif - "Chimp" racism morphing found on chimpout.com, a complete racist site!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/1-13.jpg - ACCOUNT MATCH TO HIS TG-16 SIGN!!

IMG

I've only attached a picture in case he decides to start making evidence disappear and I don't want it animating in the thread. Basically, the GIF takes Michelle's image and morphs it into the monkey seen here. You get the idea!

So, ask yourself the following question, ladies and gentlemen, is this a guy who you want to be doing business with ??? Is it ???? To borrow Jibbajaba's wit, do you really wanna buy a TG-16 sign made off the very same machine that was used to create Nazi SA Insignia signs by a racist/extremist asshole that went as far as slandering fellow board members as pedophiles and/or sympathizers?

I think the answer is clear!

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/09/2012, 09:36 PMNot that anyone cares, but after seeing the evidence I am no longer considering a purchase and won't be visiting this thread (or any by Xray) again.
Nonsense! You made the right decision! This freak should NOT be getting ANYBODY'S business!

glazball

Xray, you can remove my name from your raffle, thanks.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Retrocool

Nevermind.....
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Retrocool on 09/10/2012, 02:35 AMSweet, add me to this list if still possible
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Chris

NightWolve

I PM'ed him just in case he didn't see my post. Seems more likely that he didn't to just drop in and start with a "sweet..."

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Mathius

I need a bit more evidence, like a post from one of his "other forums". I'd hate to see this turn into a witch hunt.

With that said Xray is on shaky ground. There is zero room on this board for racial intolerance as we have some excellent members with different racial backgrounds.

CGQuarterly

There's no way that I'm signing up for forums based on racial hatred just to see this guy's posts.  I've seen enough, personally.

Chris

CGQuarterly

In case anyone needs further evidence of what we're dealing with, here's some new information that I've found. 

Xray has the following image on his photobucket account:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/gods.jpg

The only place on the internet where this image was used was in a thread on chimpout posted by a guy named "Shonuff".  Now, either Xray put this image in his photobucket account and never personally used it, or Xray = Shonuff.

Here are some other things posted under the handle "Shonuff".  This is just a small sampling.  Again, Xray may or may not be the same person.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?82394-Without-abortion-nigger-infestation-would-be-much-worse
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?80827-Nigger-mouth-bling-for-sale-by-Nashville-cops
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?77655-McDonalds-black-only-web-site

Here's one of his photobucket pics being used in a thread about the Trayvon Martin shooting, although ostensibly he isn't actually involved in the conversation.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?253077-I-need-your-help-guys-and-girls!

If nothing else, this suggests the kind of circles that this guy runs in.  I'm pretty sure that none of the images I have posted on the net are being used in racist/white supremacist forums, and I'm definitely not selling Nazi-related signage on eBay.

Chris

Mathius

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 09/10/2012, 11:04 AMThere's no way that I'm signing up for forums based on racial hatred just to see this guy's posts.  I've seen enough, personally.

Chris
Can't you just view the board without signing up?

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Mathius on 09/10/2012, 12:32 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 09/10/2012, 11:04 AMThere's no way that I'm signing up for forums based on racial hatred just to see this guy's posts.  I've seen enough, personally.

Chris
Can't you just view the board without signing up?
You can usually, but it wont let you view any member profiles without actually joining. The key things to keep in mind is:
1. Why does Xray host these pics on his own account?

2. Xrays Photobucket is set up, currently anyway, with privacy stipulations, so some random person cant just find his account and link to his pics.

3. Due to said privacy settings, someone would have to get the links directly from Xray himself, or he would have to had posted them, or they would have had to google "xraywolf photobucket" and pull them out of a search. Obviously no racist is just randomly going to do that, so the fingers point at Xray.

4. Xray keeps Nazi related material on his desktop, including a SS flag. The SS were behind many warcrimes and crimes against humanity. Deathcamps experimenting on and killing women, children, men, pows, etc.

5. He sells a neonish Nazi SA Acrylic sign on his ebay account. The SA helped get Hitler into power. They were his private army. Members and factions of the SA were known to have been involved in warcrimes, etc.

6. Xray idolizes these things. If he did not, he would not keep the crap on his desktop, and he would not make and sell a SA symbol.

7.The same machine and the same guy making these TG16 signs is also the same guy and same machine cutting out symbols of hatred and racism. You buy or take any freebees off the guy, that is who you are supporting, not some mild mannered innocent live and let live kinda guy. You are buying from some 40 year old wannabe Nazi holding onto and idolizing old hate values.

Just be mindful, because as a winner or customer, you are giving this guy your home address. In many cases you dont actually know who you are dealing with, but now you have a idea of who it is. Is this really the kind of guy you'd feel comfortable with having your personal info, let alone do business with? In a worst case scenario, you could find yourself doing business with Nazi Nick:

/nickthesurplusstoreowne.jpg

NecroPhile

That's the nutter in Falling Down, right?  I wonder what kind of boots xray wears.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!