Raffle:Loose Vigilante Spare Card (Winner Picked)

Started by psychobear, 11/20/2012, 03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychobear

Up for raffle is a loose Vigilante card, picked up a complete of this and I have no use for it figure ill give it away here since its a common card.

No Rules in place but if you have it consider other members who don't have this game yet

Shipping is free in the US outside of the US you pay shipping

Ends a week from today so that's on 11/27/12

Ok check the video out and if its you send me a PM with you're info, remember that people outside the US pay shipping
IMG
IMG

BigusSchmuck

Sure sign me up on this one! I don't have it yet, but it would be nice to have another beatem up!

fsa

Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

Aggie Tsubi

I had a copy of this, but I gave it away in a Secret Santa gift exchange. I'd love to have a copy to keep for myself, so sign me up please. :)

CPTRAVE

Fun game. I have this already but good raffle.
Don't add me

rrob78

Paisa49

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, but kudos to you for this raffle!

psychobear

Quote from: Bardoly on 11/21/2012, 11:56 PMDon't sign me up, but kudos to you for this raffle!
Thanks man, I've gotten some good deals on here and some have given me so stuff free of charge so I'll figure I'll give something out for free...

psychobear

The drawing is coming up in a few days!!

OldRover

Please sign me up for this one :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

psychobear

Gonna do this around 8pm pacific time so you guys got some time

psychobear

Winner chosen by video (sorry i was bored at work$

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Paisa49

Nice! I finally won one of these. Thanks for doing this raffle, Psychobear.