10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Video Game Den is back !

Started by lkermel, 01/21/2009, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkermel

Hi Guys !!

After a lot of work and frustration, I have the pleasure to announce that Video Game Den is finally back. The URL has changed and is now:

http://www.videogameden.com

It comes with a brand new update and I've also added tons of information here and there. I've also been updating/fixing some of my old reviews. I haven't been able to test the whole site but let me know if you see anything odd or missing.

Hope you'll enjoy it :)

-Laurent

nectarsis

Glad to see you finally back up and running :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Turbo D

Awesome! I've long awaited the return of your site! :mrgreen:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: turbo D on 01/21/2009, 02:37 PMAwesome! I've long awaited the return of your site! :mrgreen:
As have I!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

"Wize fwum your gwave!"  Glad to hear you're back in action.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Glad your site is back up finally i was woundering for a while if it would.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Paisa49

Glad to have it back, as it was one of my favorites to frequent.

TurboXray

QuoteI have the pleasure to announce that Video Game Den is finally back.
That's great news lkermel :D

ccovell

Laurent, it's good to see your site back.  What I especially thought was awesome was your artwork!  Please keep it up, especially the consolized robots and artistic re-imaginings of game scenes.   =P~

kitkit.com

lkermel

Thanks everyone for your support !!!! It is greatly appreciated :)

QuoteLaurent, it's good to see your site back.  What I especially thought was awesome was your artwork!  Please keep it up, especially the consolized robots and artistic re-imaginings of game scenes.
Thanksccovell  :)
Painting those is a lot of fun ! I hope there'll be a lot more in the future. By the way, I remember that some people were interested to buy signed prints. I'm setting something up for that to happen. My plan is to make letter size framed prints that will be numbered and signed. They'll probably go for around $20 - would people be interested ?

jboypacman

awesome! I missed the site and your reviews have helped me more than once to decided on a game,Welcome back. :D

esteban

Glad you and your site are back! :)

I'll have to check out the new content... and artwork.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG