OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Oh...My...God...

Started by Arjak, 11/10/2008, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arjak

He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

nectarsis

Not a very rare game by any means, but good find ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

I suspect you're being facetious, considering the identity of this seller.  It's a fair price and not a steal, considering it's not complete like he claims (it's missing the cardboard sleeve thingy).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

AHhhhhhh didn't even pay attetion to who the seller was...lol  Would like to see whathis now seperated items add up to.

Press_Run

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/10/2008, 05:42 PMAHhhhhhh didn't even pay attetion to who the seller was...lol  Would like to see whathis now seperated items add up to.
Order of the Griffon        42.00
Ghost Manor                 30.00
Neutopia II                   50.00
Darkwing Duck               33.00
Shockman                    50.00
Samurai Ghost               50.00
Parasol Start                 34.00

Total                           289.00

I gave him some offers but he refused saying he's trying to reach the price he paid for.

blueraven

I just picked up the Japanese version of Vasteel without a spine card for $8 from a guy in japan. Is the US version harder to find?

nat

Quote from: Press_Run on 11/10/2008, 09:00 PMI gave him some offers but he refused saying he's trying to reach the price he paid for.
Gotta love it. Because, you know, it's your fault he overpaid for the games in the first place.

nectarsis

Quote from: blueraven on 11/10/2008, 10:50 PMI just picked up the Japanese version of Vasteel without a spine card for $8 from a guy in japan. Is the US version harder to find?
It's "harder" to find than the PCE ver, but nowhere near ULTRA RARE LOOK BIN ;)

Sparky

wow the title of the thread got me really excited... but then...  :-s anyway off to take a cold shower.,

Press_Run

Quote from: nat on 11/10/2008, 11:02 PM
Quote from: Press_Run on 11/10/2008, 09:00 PMI gave him some offers but he refused saying he's trying to reach the price he paid for.
Gotta love it. Because, you know, it's your fault he overpaid for the games in the first place.
Yes, it is. It was all part of my malicious master plan in brainwashing a poor innocent man into a Turbo-crazed addict buying everything within arm's reach! Then, planted a subliminal message to resell them in a few years at an attempt to sell what he paid for. Thus, causing a chain reaction will form infecting others knowing this would stir up Turbo communities across the world as a response the one thing I masterminded to obtain my great endeavor: NEGATIVE TURBO ENERGY!  MUHAHAHAHA :twisted:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Like a spiral, negative turbo energy is released at an exponential rate and soon it'll be enough to power my evil robot army to take over the world!  :twisted: :twisted:....Then, the internet.  :dance:

Arjak

Yeah, sorry about getting everyone's hopes up. I don't know the value of these things very well, and I never noticed that thread before. I also didn't notice until after the post that it didn't come with the sleeve. My bad... :oops:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

blueraven

Good game though, I think I figured the Japanese version out...