Started by geise, 10/27/2011, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gogan

Nothin beats the real thing.

SegaCD

Quote from: esteban on 04/25/2012, 09:19 PM
Quote from: SegaCD on 04/24/2012, 09:23 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/11/2012, 05:10 PM
Quote from: SegaCD on 04/09/2012, 08:25 PMJust ripped all the music of off the Sega's Super Monkey Ball 2 for Gamecube and listening to the results.

If you guys haven't played/heard it yet, you guys must listen to it (if you're into more relaxing/electronic music). Seriously. Its amazing.
Share that goodness. :pcgs:
Will do...as soon as I'm done ID3-tagging all of the tracks... A bigger job than I thought! Haha
Excellent  :pcgs:.
Well its a little late...but better late than never, right?

http://www.mediafire.com/?zcyfufog18y1y4g
http://www.mediafire.com/?2roofjagglc2mrc

320kbps MP3, ID3 tagged (Track numbers according to what I feel is appropriate xD), and two-part RAR'd. 49 tracks in total.

Enjoy!

khog143

I'm tuning into: Passion Pit-- Gossamer, Death Grips - The Money Store, Blackalicious - Blazing Arrow, Spiritualized - Sweet Heart Sweet Light, and The Tallest Man on Earth - There's No Leaving Now

hoobs88

Waited 9 years for this...

IMG

...been listening to it all weekend and while working the past 2 days.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

esteban

Quote from: SegaCD on 07/24/2012, 08:10 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/25/2012, 09:19 PM
Quote from: SegaCD on 04/24/2012, 09:23 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/11/2012, 05:10 PM
Quote from: SegaCD on 04/09/2012, 08:25 PMJust ripped all the music of off the Sega's Super Monkey Ball 2 for Gamecube and listening to the results.

If you guys haven't played/heard it yet, you guys must listen to it (if you're into more relaxing/electronic music). Seriously. Its amazing.
Share that goodness. :pcgs:
Will do...as soon as I'm done ID3-tagging all of the tracks... A bigger job than I thought! Haha
Excellent  :pcgs:.
Well its a little late...but better late than never, right?

http://www.mediafire.com/?zcyfufog18y1y4g
http://www.mediafire.com/?2roofjagglc2mrc

320kbps MP3, ID3 tagged (Track numbers according to what I feel is appropriate xD), and two-part RAR'd. 49 tracks in total.

Enjoy!
I haven't downloaded/listened to it yet, but... YAY! :pcgs::pcgs::pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

New Testament last week, discovered new Manowar coming next month!!

METAL!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

hoobs88

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/08/2012, 04:42 PMNew Testament last week, discovered new Manowar coming next month!!
METAL!!
I didn't even know Testament was still around.

geise

Yeah the new Testament is awesome!  Nice to have Gene Hoglan on the drums.  I was always a HUGE Dark Angel fan.  Speaking of, that's what I've been listening to today

esteban

IMG

VenomMacbeth

I'm not usually into bands like this, but my friend just showed me this & it's fan-freaking-tastic.

Circa Survive - Suitcase
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

DrBread

I have tons of music. I'm into almost everything. But if any of you ever heard of the anime Samurai Champloo this guy did the soundtrack to it.

Nujabes -Beat Laments of the World
I really like video games...

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: DrBread on 08/11/2012, 01:14 PMI have tons of music. I'm into almost everything. But if any of you ever heard of the anime Samurai Champloo this guy did the soundtrack to it.

I have that soundtrack on vinyl. :D It is, indeed, awesome.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban

IMG

blueraven

My neighbor's dog. It's pissed off at a squirrel outside.

DrBread

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 08/11/2012, 01:25 PM
Quote from: DrBread on 08/11/2012, 01:14 PMI have tons of music. I'm into almost everything. But if any of you ever heard of the anime Samurai Champloo this guy did the soundtrack to it.

You are obviously a god among men.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: DrBread on 08/11/2012, 11:39 PM

Am not!  The guy who did the soundtrack most assuredly must be, though.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

DrBread

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 08/11/2012, 11:47 PM
Quote from: DrBread on 08/11/2012, 11:39 PM

Am not!  The guy who did the soundtrack most assuredly must be, though.
Unfortunately he died in a car crash in 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nujabes

I'm sorry...

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

esteban

IMG

You know what, you should listen to Ganbare Golf Boys (Track 1) as well! You'll be glad you did. :pcgs:

reno5

Mostly listen to Muse, Hedley, Adele and a lot more. I listen to almost every kind of music from instrumental to death metal.

Some french artis from Quebec: Vincent Vallières, Mes Aïeux, Cowboys fringuants

Some underground local band too: Beyond Fiction (2 of my coworkers are in this band). visit their website www.beyondfiction.com

esteban

IMG

tggodfrey

Feed Me - Feed Me's Escape from Electric Mountain
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

SuperPlay

Blast from the past.  Some Alexander o'Neal

esteban

IMG

I actually don't know if this track is labeled correctly. Anyone have correct tags for MindRec stuff?

geise

And So I Watch You from Afar

A kick ass instrumental rock band from Northern Ireland.
IMG

geise

VEKTOR!  A crazy awesome progressive thrash band.  These guys can play.

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Digi.k

it's currently 1am here.. something about the gamecube animal crossing tracks that keeps me hooked on it.. Wish this hypnotic yet repetitive beat appeared on the wii version..

1am
4am in a few hours time...
7am and should be up and ready for uni...
9am is the time I usually fall asleep again

esteban

IMG

esteban

IMG

...and it's nothing sickness won't cure...

Deletion

IMG     IMG

Currently going through some rough stuff and these songs by Kitten have helped keep me sane.

Cut It Out
Chinatown
G#

JoshTurboTrollX

jlued686

Anybody have Spotify? If so, you can see what I'm listening to just about every week.
http://open.spotify.com/user/jluedtke/playlist/564RPuYLbJYOebM080chVb

This week: Jimi Hendrix's "new" single, new Jim James album, Atlas Genius, and a few more.

hoobs88

A friend of mine asked me if I had ever heard of the band 'Halestorm' because he said the singer had a good voice. I hadn't heard of them so I searched youtube and found the song "The Familiar Taste of Poison" https://youtu.be/M7qW44jrkkY. I liked it and when I was at a used CD store browsing through the racks, I came across their CD for $6 so I bought it. Well worth the money.

IMG

Sadler

tpivette

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/08/2013, 01:37 PMIMG
While I haven't really listed to them much, I do have some fond memories of listening to Helloween during my teenage years. Keeper of the Seven Keys ruled!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

geise

SuperPlay

geise

Haha!  Damn you SuperPlay!  Get it out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Bernie

Listening to Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band.  Damn good tunes.

esteban

Hyper Wars (PCE, motherf*ckers)

I was really surprised by this. I like it.

NOTE: I generally prefer electronic, but this entire soundtrack is gorgeous.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: esteban on 03/10/2013, 03:14 AMHyper Wars (PCE, motherf*ckers)

I was really surprised by this. I like it.

NOTE: I generally prefer electronic, but this entire soundtrack is gorgeous.
I believe it's also a "T's Music" soundtrack. So lovers of Lords of Thunder/Riot Zone should check it out just for the soundtrack alone.  I picked up a copy from Nectarsis last year for this reason itself.  :)

iPod on shuffle today:
Powerwolf- Son of a Wolf
Breakbeat Heartbeat- Rayman Requiem

Bernie

Getting ready to let GunsN'Roses rock my mind for a while....  :)

esteban

Listening to synth-heavy 80's film soundtracks: MIRACLE MILE, MANIAC COP, CHERRY 2000...

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/08/2013, 06:19 PMA friend of mine asked me if I had ever heard of the band 'Halestorm' because he said the singer had a good voice. I hadn't heard of them so I searched youtube and found the song "The Familiar Taste of Poison"
I liked it and when I was at a used CD store browsing through the racks, I came across their CD for $6 so I bought it. Well worth the money.
I was also told to try out this band with a female lead singer.  After my first listen through of their most recent album I have to say it's nothing special and thought it was all pretty generic.  It's your usual rock radio showing, and if you took out the chick's lyrics and replaced it with Choad Kroager's you would have Nickleback.

Give it a pass.  you're welcome for not wasting your time with it.  :P

jlued686

Mailman just left this on my doorstep...

IMG

roflmao

Quote from: Bernie on 03/25/2013, 01:31 PMGetting ready to let GunsN'Roses rock my mind for a while....  :)
I recently pulled out my copy of Terminator 2 on Laserdisc just because I heard "You Could Be Mine" on a mix CD earlier that day.  That movie was epic.  GnR was epic.  TG-16 was epic.  It was a good time to be alive.

hoobs88

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/25/2013, 04:08 PM
Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/08/2013, 06:19 PMA friend of mine asked me if I had ever heard of the band 'Halestorm' because he said the singer had a good voice. I hadn't heard of them so I searched youtube and found the song "The Familiar Taste of Poison"
I liked it and when I was at a used CD store browsing through the racks, I came across their CD for $6 so I bought it. Well worth the money.
I was also told to try out this band with a female lead singer.  After my first listen through of their most recent album I have to say it's nothing special and thought it was all pretty generic.  It's your usual rock radio showing, and if you took out the chick's lyrics and replaced it with Choad Kroager's you would have Nickleback.

Give it a pass.  you're welcome for not wasting your time with it.  :P
I haven't heard anything from their newest album but I enjoy the one that I picked up.

SMF

Arch Enemy is 10 times better.... Just saying is all. Now go back to torturing your ears with that radio friendly crap.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch