RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

ClodBusted

The trailer for the Ten Inch Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

IMG

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Speedy

HailingTheThings

Goodbye, Tom Delonge.

(Blink-182 : Matt Skiba replaced Tom DeLonge)
IMG

kosko99

TR0N

IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

TR0N

IMG

kosko99

Seen it few days ago... but damn, it's quite nice.

Gypsy

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

Cynical bastards of Cracked... :/

Digi.k

Putting this here as I will forget it later on!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

IMG

LostFlunky

NightWolve

New Kickboxer movie, this time with JCVD as the trainer and guess what, it actually looks pretty good! :)

Psycho Punch

Will Sensei Frank Dux aka 99999 world champion fights black belt CIA agent sue Van Damme again?

Movie looks pretty meh to be honest. Maybe I'm just blinded by nostalgia of the original one but I feel like the new movie won't be as good as the original. I wonder if Xak's gonna watch that one in his carport while he trains.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 07/16/2016, 03:58 PM[Kickboxer: Vengeance] Movie looks pretty meh to be honest.
Compared to all the total crap, straight-to-video sequels since the original ?? I lowered my standards quite a bit since then and this one beat them in every category by far! ;)

esteban

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 07/17/2016, 11:20 PM
Heh i sub to guru larry channel.Those hidden rants by programer are very amusing.
IMG

ToyMachine78

I've subbed to his channel for years. His fact hunt series is really good.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/18/2016, 08:27 PMI've subbed to his channel for years. His fact hunt series is really good.
I enjoy his videos...entertaining.

Warbucks

esteban

Quote from: Warbucks on 07/19/2016, 09:00 AM
This is now officially spammed in three threads:

IMG

See my left one to suck on more details.

Otaking

Medic_wheat

Oh man so much useful information on RGB and BVMs. As well as set ups. Sweet!
And almost an hour long. Phonedork your videos never disappoint.

Psycho Punch

nothing new but a very entertaining video :lol:

NightWolve

This is a facebook friend of mine that self-taught herself guitar and is a big Ys fan like me, so naturally she likes to play Ryo Yonemitsu arrangements! "The Boy Who Had Wings" is my favorite and the best of the Ys III soundtrack! When I'm in a bad/sour mood, occasionally listening to it still helps to cheer me up a bit. :)
I keep a well-normalized MP3 of it here:EDIT: Hmm, direct links to files with the URL tag seem to breaking on PCEFX. 3 characters are being appended "%EF%BB%BF" which breaks the link... A HTML link to my player still works though.

ysutopia.net/audio/mp3player.htm

EDITx2: The bug went away after a few edits for whatever reason. Weird...

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

Gypsy

crazydean

NightWolve

Pretty informative actually. I remember I used to enjoy the show, but it was so long ago, memories of it are really faded.

Gredler

sirhcman

TR0N

For fun make sure you change the video speed to 0.5  :wink:
IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 08/04/2016, 01:54 AMFor fun make sure you change the video speed to 0.5  :wink:
That was a great video. :)

"Look at my eyes...unblinking...glued got the screen..."

Magnificent.

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 08/04/2016, 08:41 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/04/2016, 01:54 AMFor fun make sure you change the video speed to 0.5  :wink:
That was a great video. :)

"Look at my eyes...unblinking...glued got the screen..."

Magnificent.
Yup that nintendo addiction is a killer isn't it :roll: I suggested 0.5 since it makes them sound like they really high  :lol:
IMG

Digi.k

NightWolve

Bollywood-style, brother!! You have to see it, to believe it! Hahahaha!  :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/moviekingsocial/videos/1746831032233049/

TR0N

IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Digi.k

Dopey!!!!!

"Dopey Falls Fantasmic Accident | Dopey Falling | Fantasmic Fail | Walt Disney World"

NightWolve

Pretty awesome! :lol:

esteban

^ Ok, I just watched 7-8 of those videos. Totally entertaining.