What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldMan

QuoteMy ex, who drove me into staggering debt, just won $100,000 in the lottery.
Make sure none of it is in your name. Then google lottery winners and see what generally happens to people who win big and don't know how to handle it.

Revenge is sweet, even if delayed :)
($100,000 carries $30,000 in income taxes. Make sure to report her winnings to the IRS :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/30/2014, 08:52 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 12:24 AMMy ex, who drove me into staggering debt, just won $100,000 in the lottery.

fml
winticket.webp
I will buy all the magical chaise and burn them dead... If only it had been me.
Are you two at least on good enough terms for her to pay off the debt she put you in?
IMG

esteban

NO PHONE. MY DAUGHTER WASHED IT. I LOVE HER. SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP. BUT SHE WASHED MY PHONE.

I am naively holding out hope that my phone, which is currently entombed in a container of rice, will dry out in two weeks and work fine. Or three weeks.

I would take a pic, but my phone has been my goto camera for years.

GODDAMMIT.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Make her pay you back by playing Bomberman, Dungeon Explorer, Sapphire, and Bonk 3 with you.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2014, 11:15 AMMake her pay you back by playing Bomberman, Dungeon Explorer, Sapphire, and Bonk 3 with you.
Absolutely.  :pcgs:

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2014, 11:12 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/10/2014, 11:09 AMNO PHONE. MY DAUGHTER WASHED IT. I LOVE HER. SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP. BUT SHE WASHED MY PHONE.

I am naively holding out hope that my phone, which is currently entombed in a container of rice, will dry out in two weeks and work fine. Or three weeks.

I would take a pic, but my phone has been my goto camera for years.

GODDAMMIT.
It's dead. You're fucked.

Go with a samsung this time. :D
Samsung can suck my left one. I had an iPhone 4 (you know how old that is?!) and it was showing a little age but I was perfectly content, knowing I'd upgrade this autumn. I WAS SO CLOSE.

So close.

On the positive side, I cut down a huge branch from the neighbor's tree without breaking my own fence. Or going to the hospital. It was essentially a miracle I didn't break the chain on my chainsaw during the fiasco.

But why did I recklessly hack down the titanic limb?

BECAUSE I HATE THE THOUSANDS OF BERRIES THE MULBERRY TREE DEPOSITS ON THE SWINGS FOR MY KIDS. Thousands and thousands of these damn berries everywhere the kids want to play.

NecroPhile

If you'd eat the berries or turn 'em into jelly, you wouldn't have that problem.  :mrgreen:

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2014, 11:47 AMIf you'd eat the berries or turn 'em into jelly, you wouldn't have that problem.  :mrgreen:
The amount of labor involved in making preserves scared me off years ago. Also, the sheer mountains of sugar required!

But, now I'm curious to see if these damn things are edible by humans. The birds friggin' love them.

Also, I have tons of Black Walnut trees. I single-handedly feed hundreds of squirrels, courtesy of these friggin' trees.

I HATE WHEN A PERFECTLY PEACEFUL CALM IS VIOLENTLY SMASHED INTO OBLIVION BY A BLACK WALNUT PLUMMETING ONTO THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE/CAR.

It is the emotional equivalent of a gunshot mere inches from your ear whilst napping.

I reckon I could do domething with black walnuts, since I get bushels of them, but, to be honest, they are a complete mess (horribly overpowering perfume stench of the fruit, which promptly turns into a slimy black jelly after falling from tree. Honestly, this stuff must have been used as a BLACK DYE back in the day. I've stained so many clothes whilst doing hardwork.

I literally hear squirrels chomping on walnuts all day.

NecroPhile

This time of year, I eat mulberries almost daily on my bike rides.  They're tasty, but they'll stain your fingers and lips with their juice.

esteban

I use Mountain Breeze Aquanet to keep my hair out of my eyes when I am hiking on the trails surrounding Hidden Valley Ranch, N.J.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/10/2014, 12:08 PMThis time of year, I eat mulberries almost daily on my bike rides.  They're tasty, but they'll stain your fingers and lips with their juice.
For the longest time I thought those were blackberries. To this day, I can't figure out the difference from the look of the fruit.

NecroPhile

You can tell from the stem: blackberries have little leaves at their base (like a strawberry) and mulberries don't.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2014, 12:08 PMThis time of year, I eat mulberries almost daily on my bike rides.  They're tasty, but they'll stain your fingers and lips with their juice.
Ha! I did not know how edible these were. Of course, I know about the staining properties of the damn berry. Between mulberry and black walnut, I have nature's finest dyes.

Mathius

I use to eat Mulberries all the time as a kid growing up in the country. I loved them. They're a nuisance though. If you get one Mulberry tree growing in your area (our neighbor has one that's almost a century old) then it will spread its children all over the place for miles. But, the locals seem to love the little buggers as they named a town after the tree.

esteban

This reveals how ignorant a lot of suburban folks are about nature (I know much more than average suburbanite, but surely it's limited compared to folks who routinely have direct experience in rural areas).

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/18/2014, 03:33 PMRUSSIAN HACKERS.

I hate them with the passion of 1,000 Fred Phelps.

I found how they were getting into my precious DoxPhile this time, though.  Damn russian hackers...
what.
IMG

roflmao

TR0N

Bills,bills,bills this summer it's all ways some thing that needs repaired  ](*,)
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

HailingTheThings

People saving pizza for you only to have your friendo help himself to it. lol
IMG

esteban

You can't just wipe the inside of a window. You gotta clean the outside, too.

BigusSchmuck

Harvest as I'm on call 24/7 for the next 6 weeks.

SmaMan

The fact that Abilene, TX is so damn far away from any other piece of civilization!

Context:
I'm writing this at a Starbucks I stopped at in Midland on the way back home, (to Abilene) and that's still 3 hours away. 3 hours of nothingness I might add. Ugh... really not looking forward to it.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: SmaMan on 07/19/2014, 11:34 PMThe fact that Abilene, TX is so damn far away from any other piece of civilization!

Context:
I'm writing this at a Starbucks I stopped at in Midland on the way back home, (to Abilene) and that's still 3 hours away. 3 hours of nothingness I might add. Ugh... really not looking forward to it.
those 3 hours are the most beautiful things in the world. Nature, no people, peace, quiet.

Man, you are not seeing the best things. Good luck to you.

SmaMan

But I already enjoyed it on the way there. And it was night... and I was tired. That's what I really didn't like about it.

But no matter, I survived without falling asleep thanks to a Starbucks Doubleshot+energy and the Initial D/Super Eurobeat Pandora station.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

Nando

Quote from: SmaMan on 07/19/2014, 11:34 PMThe fact that Abilene, TX is so damn far away from any other piece of civilization!
EEEK!!!

and this is coming from someone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

bob

Quote from: Nando on 07/21/2014, 05:02 PM
EEEK!!!

and this is coming from someone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Im in dallas next week. Grapevine.

wildfruit

That I went to give blood and none came out any my arm hurts now.

johnnymad

Despising the fact that school is starting up again soon (couple weeks). Being a teacher has its perks but we also have to start a few days before the kids. And yeah, schools start ridiculously early here. Think most places don't start until September while we start around the second week of August.

jeffhlewis

wildfruit

Its after midnight and I have to get up at 4am for work : Fail

esteban

Quote from: johnnymad on 07/29/2014, 01:14 AMDespising the fact that school is starting up again soon (couple weeks). Being a teacher has its perks but we also have to start a few days before the kids. And yeah, schools start ridiculously early here. Think most places don't start until September while we start around the second week of August.
Damn, where are you? Mid-August? Damn.

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 07/31/2014, 07:15 PMIts after midnight and I have to get up at 4am for work : Fail
Just stay up.

esteban

I hate folks who don't consolidate their insipid comments into one post.

wildfruit

Quote from: esteban on 07/31/2014, 08:12 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 07/31/2014, 07:15 PMIts after midnight and I have to get up at 4am for work : Fail
Just stay up.
Ugh I haven't had any caffeine for about 2 months . Today I had 3 cans of regular diet coke : Epic fail

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 07/31/2014, 08:13 PMI hate folks who don't consolidate their insipid comments into one post.
I know, right...

Mathius

The 5 day work week. I know it's an American tradition but I just need 3 days off to recuperate. Two isn't enough anymore. I'd rather work four 12- hour-days than five eight-hour-days.

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 07/31/2014, 10:49 PMThe 5 day work week. I know it's an American tradition but I just need 3 days off to recuperate. Two isn't enough anymore. I'd rather work four 12- hour-days than five eight-hour-days.
Hell yes.

DeshDildo

These two links are less than a half day apart.  It was announced that my city's water bill was going up.  Then we were told a few hours later not to drink or bath in the water.

http://m.toledonewsnow.com/toledonewsnow/pm_131606/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=pZq1NHD9

http://m.toledonewsnow.com/toledonewsnow/pm_132004/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=rSPQhwV5
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

synbiosfan

Someone with 4 posts here contacted me about some games I had already sold and I cited his low post count as one of the reasons I wouldn't sell to him anyways. He whined about good feedback at a few sites including neogeo.com. In 2 years he has 55 posts there with too many in the marketplace.

Hmm...smells like someone who joins mainly for Marketplaces to me [-X

synbiosfan

Quote from: guest on 08/03/2014, 08:53 PMI crossed paths with some fucker at walmart, and they were breathing. I was all LISTEN UP FUCKER, THIS HERE IS MY AIR! GO BACK TO THE GOULAG BEFORE I PSYCHICALLY CASTRATE YOU WITH MY MIND-RAGE!
That was you??? You son of a byatch!

synbiosfan

Quote from: guest on 08/03/2014, 09:09 PM
Quote from: synbiosfan on 08/03/2014, 09:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/03/2014, 08:53 PMI crossed paths with some fucker at walmart, and they were breathing. I was all LISTEN UP FUCKER, THIS HERE IS MY AIR! GO BACK TO THE GOULAG BEFORE I PSYCHICALLY CASTRATE YOU WITH MY MIND-RAGE!
sorry about your nuts...  8-[  but let's be honest, dinklage... they weren't getting much use anyway.
Your wife sure seems satisfied by them, what a screamer :P

synbiosfan

You're right.

While I'm "wishing", I wish I was talking to Arkhan. His girlfriend is really cute :P

BS aside, all the best to you and yours :wink:

EDIT: forgot you were divorced bro and the lottery deal :oops:

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 08/03/2014, 09:37 PM
Quote from: synbiosfan on 08/03/2014, 09:20 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/03/2014, 09:09 PM
Quote from: synbiosfan on 08/03/2014, 09:01 PM
sorry about your nuts...  8-[  but let's be honest, dinklage... they weren't getting much use anyway.
Your wife sure seems satisfied by them, what a screamer :P
if that was true, you would not have enough money left to post this shit on the Internet by this point.
She is a lotto winner though or did she blow through the winnings already ?

Miracle_Warrior

City boys that drive jacked up pick-up trucks and park them diagonally across two parking stalls.  I want to start a blog or facebook page or something where I can post photos of all the terrible parking jobs here in Edmonton; it's an epidemic here. 

synbiosfan

Quote from: Miracle_Warrior on 08/04/2014, 11:07 AMCity boys that drive jacked up pick-up trucks and park them diagonally across two parking stalls.  I want to start a blog or facebook page or something where I can post photos of all the terrible parking jobs here in Edmonton; it's an epidemic here. 
Now if they would park in the boonies that would be one thing but the F'ers always park close. We have it bad here too.

munchiaz

Quote from: Mathius on 07/31/2014, 10:49 PMThe 5 day work week. I know it's an American tradition but I just need 3 days off to recuperate. Two isn't enough anymore. I'd rather work four 12- hour-days than five eight-hour-days.
i would love this. i used to work 4 ten hour shifts, and really enjoyed the 3 days off.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 08/04/2014, 11:53 AMi guess i left one of these awards on the windshield of the complex owner's bmw... got the old 'cease and desist' from the boss after that.
Hahaha, the ole "cease'n'desist," huh ? Took a little risk there to make a point. Very bold of ya. ;)

Dicer

Xfinity/Comcast

Can't even watch a Nintendo direct, wtf...godawful speeds every fucking evening.

wildfruit

My washing machine just broke.
Also TRANSBOT

munchiaz

People at work that give me a date to have work done, then change it on the fly and still expect to get done on time