@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Show us your face!

Started by ClodBusted, 01/24/2015, 03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFulci

Quote from: Desh on 01/25/2015, 08:56 PMMeh... I'll get in on this.  I'll post a picture one of my co-workers took of me at the office.
IMG
Desh, necklaces go under shirts, especially this tight around the neck. It's like, Under-fucking-WEAR! That's just... Gaudy :)

WTF is that? Mason jar? That doesn't appear to be moonshine.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

dallaspattern

cjameslv

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/25/2015, 07:37 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 01/25/2015, 12:47 AM<<<<<Fixed.
/24ecow0.jpg
How did you do that actually ? Seems like it's a pretty good fix. He should've used the swirly effect like galam did on the wife to fully prevent a reasonable recreation. ;)
Heh thats a bad chop too  :P but i was bored and wanted to get an idea of what he might look like.

MrFulci

Not my face, but I can't, "diss" Desh's flagrant chain display, without posting something of my own. It's from 15 or so years ago, when I was getting the hang of scanning negatives. I still kept it around, though.

I'm still the same weight, I'm not obese like Nulltard.

IMG
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

cjameslv

Quote from: galam on 01/25/2015, 06:05 PMall right, I'm in.
My wife suffers from a condition of swirl face.  Not much the doctors can do for her.

dotsandloops . com/games/garden.jpg
Damn galam i'm not sure how to tell you this...best if you sit down bro. Your "wife" is actually a dude...ya i know take it in a sec. His name is madara uchiha.. Here's a pic of him before he dyed his hair and grew it out, hanging with a friend of mine named kakashi as proof:

th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/031/b/6/kakashi_and_tobi_by_blacksoul4321-d5tcd7j.png

so sorry man to have to be the one to tell you...damn  :cry:

ccovell

Quote from: guest on 01/25/2015, 07:07 PMHe's the combination of The Rock + Steven Seagal. You simply don't mess with a PCE homebrewer.

Meanwhile, at the Amiga scene...

(just joking chris :) )
Don't make me stick a Copperbar up yo' ass!

Dicer

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/25/2015, 09:11 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 01/25/2015, 07:37 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 01/25/2015, 12:47 AM<<<<<Fixed.
/24ecow0.jpg
How did you do that actually ? Seems like it's a pretty good fix. He should've used the swirly effect like galam did on the wife to fully prevent a reasonable recreation. ;)
Heh thats a bad chop too  :P but i was bored and wanted to get an idea of what he might look like.
WHAT
DID
YOU
DO
TO
ME?!!?!?!

This is closer to the mark...
SwirllySelfie2007.jpg
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=6991441997

cjameslv

LOL! Man how many of us gingers are there on here? Seems like this forum is flooded!

HailingTheThings

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: MrFulci on 01/25/2015, 09:08 PM
Quote from: Desh on 01/25/2015, 08:56 PMMeh... I'll get in on this.  I'll post a picture one of my co-workers took of me at the office.
IMG
Desh, necklaces go under shirts, especially this tight around the neck. It's like, Under-fucking-WEAR! That's just... Gaudy :)

Question, I'm dying to know, do you know where Jimmy Hoffa's body is?!?

IMG

Tatsujin

here's me :)

10377598_10204355901751505_5230221189645697705_n.jpg
Selfie2016.jpg
facebook.com/photo?fbid=10208595641502349
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Ha, Cyrill with the best one yet!

cr8zykuban0

Thats not you cyrill!!!! Nice try though. Lol

NightWolve

Best response to "Hey, you're fat!" ever! Nully the clear winner in this round.

DeshDildo

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/26/2015, 01:46 AM
Quote from: MrFulci on 01/25/2015, 09:08 PM

IMG

Question, I'm dying to know, do you know where Jimmy Hoffa's body is?!?
To be honest I don't remember the night, let alone someone taking this picture of me.  Therefore, the location of Hoffa's body is still anyone's guess. 

To the question on what's in the mason jar, it is "apple pie".  The base alcohol of this beverage is Everclear which is illegal to sell in the great state of Ohio.  This is the reason I can not recall the night in question.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

TurboXray

Meh..

My 'mack the knife' inspired costume (I'm the guy in the bandages):
(One of my characters in the movie. He's a tribute to Mac the Knife from Captain Commando)
MeInMyMovie-1.jpg
MeInMyMovie-2.jpg
MeInMyMovie-3.jpg

Unmasked (I'm the one with the nintendo jacket)
MeAtMyMovieSet-4.jpg
MeInMyMovie-5.jpg

ClodBusted

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Desh on 01/25/2015, 08:56 PMIMG
Was this one of those "I peed sitting down on a chair." kind of nights?
IMG

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/26/2015, 12:45 PMBest response to "Hey, you're fat!" ever!
Yup. My favorite line was the "helium balloon anchor superiority" argument.

Awesome.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/26/2015, 03:00 PMMeh..

My 'mack the knife' inspired costume (I'm the guy in the bandages):
(One my my characters in the movie. He's a tribute to Mac the Knife from Captain Commando)
MeInMyMovie-1.jpg
MeInMyMovie-2.jpg
MeInMyMovie-3.jpg

Unmasked (I'm the one with the nintendo jacket)
MeAtMyMovieSet-4.jpg
MeInMyMovie-5.jpg
Many years ago, didn't you post clips from a film you had been helping with?

I remember action scenes with squibs and stuff like that...

technozombie

Here is me and no I'm not using one of those crappy filter apps on my phone I'm just that brooding and dark. >:D

DeshDildo

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/26/2015, 05:26 PMWas this one of those "I peed sitting down on a chair." kind of nights?
Not exactly.  Mind you, this was before I had kids.  It was a night that ended with me in the next door neighbors' driveway (not my house, not my neighbor) curled up in the fetal position while vomiting.  This was all happening at the same time the neighbor happened to be pulling up the driveway.

Needless to say, many of my unmarried, non-parent friends ask why I don't hang out and party very much anymore.  My answer is I got it all out of my system from years passed.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

SamIAm

A couple very recent shots. Went to a little hot-spring town deep in the mountains.

If you ever spend time in Kyushu, Yufuin and/or Kurokawa Onsen are possibly the best places you could be.

IMG

Me and my better half.
IMG

The population of the Japanese countryside is draining rapidly - some places have half the people they did 30 years ago - and some real estate they're practically giving away. One of these days, I wouldn't mind retiring there.

NightWolve

Quote from: SamIAm on 01/26/2015, 08:51 PMA couple very recent shots. Went to a little hot-spring town deep in the mountains.

If you ever spend time in Kyushu, Yufuin and/or Kurokawa Onsen are possibly the best places you could be.
SamuelAnnus.png
Hmmm, you kinda look familiar to me. :shocked:

SuperGrafx

xcrement5x

Quote from: SamIAm on 01/26/2015, 08:51 PMThe population of the Japanese countryside is draining rapidly - some places have half the people they did 30 years ago - and some real estate they're practically giving away. One of these days, I wouldn't mind retiring there.
That's so sad to hear.  One of favorite memories of Japan was some of the countryside when I got out of the Kanazawa area.  Me and some friends stayed at a small cheap inn with a complimentary bath and an amazing view and just hiked around the area for a couple days. 

Those memories and the landscape were probably part of what brought me out near the mountains of Colorado in later life.

SamIAm

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2015, 10:41 PM
Quote from: SamIAm on 01/26/2015, 08:51 PMThe population of the Japanese countryside is draining rapidly - some places have half the people they did 30 years ago - and some real estate they're practically giving away. One of these days, I wouldn't mind retiring there.
That's so sad to hear.  One of favorite memories of Japan was some of the countryside when I got out of the Kanazawa area.  Me and some friends stayed at a small cheap inn with a complimentary bath and an amazing view and just hiked around the area for a couple days. 

Those memories and the landscape were probably part of what brought me out near the mountains of Colorado in later life.
For a place packed with over 120 million people, Japan really does have some incredibly lush and beautiful countryside. The water is clean and the air is nice, and the produce is delicious.

Economically, however, Japan's population problem is huge and depressing. Google the old blog "Spike Japan", which is one of the few gaijin blogs I've liked, if you want to know more. His "Ugly Japan" entry was especially good, although the top page entry works fine.

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2015, 10:36 PMFor some reason I always pictured samiam as robocop or a power ranger. Not the pink one, though.
By all means, continue to do so. However, please consider adding the yellow one to the "no" list.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Desh on 01/26/2015, 08:12 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/26/2015, 05:26 PMWas this one of those "I peed sitting down on a chair." kind of nights?
Not exactly.  Mind you, this was before I had kids.  It was a night that ended with me in the next door neighbors' driveway (not my house, not my neighbor) curled up in the fetal position while vomiting.  This was all happening at the same time the neighbor happened to be pulling up the driveway.

Needless to say, many of my unmarried, non-parent friends ask why I don't hang out and party very much anymore.  My answer is I got it all out of my system from years passed.
I did that kind of super stupid shit from my mid teens to early twenties. Now, I pretty much only drink twice a year at my friend's parties... if I can help it. *hiccup*
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

wildfruit

Is that a NERV t-shirt??

esteban

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 01/26/2015, 09:33 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/26/2015, 05:14 PM
IMG
Fix'd.
The dude on the left looks like a young Liam Neeson / Qui Gon Jinn
Hahaahhahahahahahahaha. SO LIAM NEESON.

TANGENT:

Also, Bonknuts/TurboXray is not how I pictured him...I thought he would be far less fashionable and have glasses. I guess it's just a silly stereotype I can't shake about all TG-16 fans having glasses.

I have horrible vision, myself.  Photos are the only time I'm not wearing them. I wear prescription sunglasses at the pool/beach/lake. I SWIM IN SUNGLASSSES SO I CAN SEE TWO FEET IN FRONT OF MY WET NOSE.

/TANGENT

Tatsujin

Especially like the Malducci/TurboXray/Bonknuts' anti HET shirt :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 01/27/2015, 05:20 AMI have horrible vision, myself.  Photos are the only time I'm not wearing them. I wear prescription sunglasses at the pool/beach/lake. I SWIM IN SUNGLASSSES SO I CAN SEE TWO FEET IN FRONT OF MY WET NOSE.
Really ? I have gotten slightly near-sighted myself. The only issue I have is when I'm going someplace new and I can't read the street sign in time to get either in the left lane or right lane to make the turn with ease based on traffic. Nowadays though with my TomTom or even my new phone it's not a problem with GPS navigation.

DeshDildo

Haha... I'm with esteban.  I myself have prescription glasses.  I don't NEED them to see but I certainly can't read without them and it's also very hard to drive at night without them (makes me feel 80).

Who knew all the smart programming types around here were young lady killers?  I figured we were all nerdy poindexter types.  Now, excuse me while I go find my pocket protector.

Arkhan Asylum

YEAH ITS A NERV SHIRT BITCH
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MrFulci

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/26/2015, 12:39 PM
Quote from: MrFulci on 01/25/2015, 09:15 PMI'm still the same weight, I'm not obese like Nulltard.
Sticks and stones, mon frere.

Some people maintain their waistline as they grow older, while others retain their sanity. :P

Plus, there are certain advantages to being a big guy.  For instance:

• I displace as much water as almost two of any other forumite, which comes in handy and makes me doubly useful in those situations where you need to displace water.
  • On flights, people tend to not want to sit next to me as I leave only 3/4 of a seat on either side for other passengers.
  • I can effectively anchor WAAAYYYY more helium baloons than you.
  • If I'm feeling lazy, I can just breathe heavy and slouch to be excused from any physical task. Nobody wants to make a fat guy keel over and die.
  • Any vehicle I drive naturally gets better traction in slippery winter conditions than it would get with you behind the wheel.
  • And last but not least: mobility scooters.  Ain't nobody get in my way when I back up down the cheetos aisle. BEEP BEEP BEEP "MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY, IT AIN'T EASY BEIN' CHEESY"
haha, Wow, I did not expect a Nulltard response, such as that!

I always see you goofing about your weight, though I've never seen a photo of you, so I treated it like fair game.

Upon logging in here, over the weekend, I saw a thread, perhaps in fighting street, that planted the seed for me to comment here.

Anyway, yes, you could survive longer in cold sea water, than I could.

MrFulci

Quote from: Desh on 01/26/2015, 08:12 PM

Sometimes it's better you don't recall. I have some stories, but not sure what to post here :lol:

Everclear? My limit, was 151, anything beyond that, I did not want to mess with. I'd rather enjoy the liquor I drink, than not. It has been 10+ years since I've consumed Everclear, or 151.

I think it was last year, or the year before, a number of other states also made Everclear illegal.

tggodfrey

This is about as close as you need to get!

TerrySkyDiveSelfie.jpg
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=672232502872467
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

TurboXray

Quote from: esteban on 01/27/2015, 05:20 AM
IMG
Fix'd.

TANGENT:

Also, Bonknuts/TurboXray is not how I pictured him...I thought he would be far less fashionable and have glasses. I guess it's just a silly stereotype I can't shake about all TG-16 fans having glasses.

I have horrible vision, myself.  Photos are the only time I'm not wearing them. I wear prescription sunglasses at the pool/beach/lake. I SWIM IN SUNGLASSSES SO I CAN SEE TWO FEET IN FRONT OF MY WET NOSE.

/TANGENT
Heh. Glasses? Nope - perfect vision. I'm no superstar, but I have a few different styles of dress. I also ride a Zx6r (daily rider), so I'm cool like that :P You guys don't like my classic Nintendo jacket? I did give it to my son (he loves it). As far as the Liam Neeson comment, I'm definitely gonna have to tell Scott about that one - lol.

Edit: Esteban, yeah more movie stuff. We got to make "one off" characters. One was "mack the knife" inspired guy (from Captain Commando), and the other was 'Heart-eyes'. And a pilot character named "Pollo".

Heart-eyes:

/10931397_643134272476223_5549533951012661984_n.jpg

^- The black sweater used for the costume, was code named "Carl Sagan" - (it was a turtle neck zip up sweater). The sweater was always referred to as Carl Sagan on set. The lights for the eyes were controllable via a small switch set from the glove (you could switch the eyes to normal eyes, and/or blink them).

esteban

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/29/2015, 10:33 AM
Quote from: esteban on 01/27/2015, 05:20 AM

IMG
Fix'd.

TANGENT:

/TANGENT
Heh. Glasses? Nope - perfect vision. I'm no superstar, but I have a few different styles of dress. I also ride a Zx6r (daily rider), so I'm cool like that :P You guys don't like my classic Nintendo jacket? I did give it to my son (he loves it). As far as the Liam Neeson comment, I'm definitely gonna have to tell Scott about that one - lol.

Edit: Esteban, yeah more movie stuff. We got to make "one off" characters. One was "mack the knife" inspired guy (from Captain Commando), and the other was 'Heart-eyes'. And a pilot character named "Pollo".

Heart-eyes: /10931397_643134272476223_5549533951012661984_n.jpg

^- The black sweater used for the costume, was code named "Carl Sagan" - (it was a turtle neck zip up sweater). The sweater was always referred to as Carl Sagan on set. The lights for the eyes were controllable via a small switch set from the glove (you could switch the eyes to normal eyes, and/or blink them).
I was just watching the first few episodes of Cosmos the other day, ha!

Carl Sagan sweater.

I love the costumes and props; the post-apocalyptic chaos looks delightful on film.

It really looks great.

dallaspattern

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/25/2015, 10:25 PM
Quote from: dallaspattern on 01/25/2015, 09:08 PMSure!

IMG
Better than Chad, but not by much. :)
Hahaha! Fuck, I hate the fact that Chad came from my home province. What a stain.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: dallaspattern on 01/29/2015, 07:50 PM

IMG
Hahaha! Fuck, I hate the fact that Chad came from my home province. What a stain.
Easy fix, man, just move to 'merica and start yellin' yeehaw a lot, its cool.
IMG

BigusSchmuck

cr8zykuban0

Sit on my face then ill truely love you. The ending was great

cjameslv

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/30/2015, 12:58 AM
Quote from: dallaspattern on 01/29/2015, 07:50 PM

IMG
Easy fix, man, just move to 'merica and start yellin' yeehaw a lot, its cool.
Hey i got the american chad covered! You keep the foreign chads.

PunkCryborg

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ClodBusted

IMG
So, I found a pic of Hailing (sitting leisurely in the center). But who could be the guys left and right?

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 07/04/2016, 06:37 AMIMG
So, I found a pic of Hailing (sitting leisurely in the center). But who could be the guys left and right?
His Dads.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ClodBusted

I didn't know Nulltard is a cat dad.