The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Stan Lee Abuse?

Started by Medic_wheat, 04/19/2018, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

So I have been made aware recently that Stan Lee maybe the target of elder abuse by either his lawyer or daughter.

Based on what I have gleamed from yesterday I conclude it's the daughter. The video of Stan denouncing the signed document drafted by his lawyer denouncing the various acts of elder abuse perpetrated by his (Stan) daughter seem to be a parent attempting to course correct negative backlash against his daughter. Due to fear, parental love, or combination there of.

I have to say it saddens me to see a titan of comic industry be reduced to a paycheck by his only child (at 64 yrs of age). The man is 95 and recently lost his spouse the year previously.

I hope things turn out better for all parties involved. No person celebrity or otherwise is to be treated as he has (and his now deciding spouse) by their children.

Thoughts? Has this been something already of discussion?

roflmao

It's also sad that all this it out in the media mainstream. :(

I saw that Todd McFarlane spent the afternoon with him recently and it sounds like Stan was overjoyed just to have someone to talk with for a few hours.

It also sounds like Kevin Smith has offered to let Stan move in with him. Imagine the hijinx the two of them could get into!

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 04/19/2018, 08:37 PMIt's also sad that all this it out in the media mainstream. :(
It is but otoh it brings light to elder abuse which is a real problem that probably needs more attention.

roflmao

Quote from: Gypsy on 04/19/2018, 09:43 PMIt is but otoh it brings light to elder abuse which is a real problem that probably needs more attention.
True.

NecroPhile

Elder abuse is always disgusting.  They're all a bunch of greedy assholes.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

soop

It was sad what happened to Harper Lee.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!