OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Portland Retro Gaming Convention 2018

Started by BigusSchmuck, 09/06/2018, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigusSchmuck

NightWolve

Yeah, I thought that was the one Aaron went to as it's a road trip away from him.

OH MY, so ProJared and Metal Jesus Rocks will be there ? Count me in man, I'd love to meet those guys!!! ;) /kidding

But on a serious note, the Ben Heckendorn dude is pretty cool in my book actually, and I like Ian & Pat NES Punker also to be honest.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/06/2018, 03:32 PMYeah, I thought that was the one Aaron went to as it's a road trip away from him.

OH MY, so ProJared and Metal Jesus Rocks will be there ? Count me in man, I'd love to meet those guys!!! ;) /kidding

But on a serious note, the Ben Heckendorn dude is pretty cool in my book actually, and I like Ian & Pat NES Punker also to be honest.
Metal Jesus Rocks was across the hall from us at the hotel we were staying at last year. Lets just say he is a rather large and noisy man when he's drunk. lol

majors

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 09/07/2018, 09:43 AM... Lets just say he is a rather large and noisy man when he's drunk. :lol:
So he expands when consuming alcohol ? Like the girl in Willy Wonka when she eats the blueberry gum ?

IMG
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

BigusSchmuck

You could say that. Anyway, who all here is going?