RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

A Holiday Celebration Board.

Started by OceanBlueKirby, 04/02/2008, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Just busted my balls for the last 2 weeks at work so i can get 2 weeks off for xmas :) wont return to work till Jan 3 <<cool pose>> Merry Christmas guys... will be on here a lot more now <<sips wine>>.....

well i hope... <<looks at wifey>> :P

NecroPhile

Happy Hanukkah to all the Jewish peeps.  Do you have enough gaming oil for eight days of OBEY?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

Merry Xmas everybody! Hope santa stuffs some HuCards in your stocking :D

esteban

Happy belated XMAS/etc. to everyone.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Happy Belated Festivus, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Boxing Day!

blueraven

Happy Boxing Day.

Canadians are awesome. And their beer is apparently better than ours.

Is it because they have to brew with snow?

NecroPhile

Quote from: blueraven on 12/27/2011, 12:55 PMIs it because they have to brew with snow?
I hear it's from all the moose tea-bagging in the vats.

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 12/27/2011, 01:05 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 12/27/2011, 12:55 PMIs it because they have to brew with snow?
I hear it's from all the moose tea-bagging in the vats.
So its REAL.

IMG

NecroPhile

Happy New Year!  I made the same resolution I make every year: to OBEY as often as possible.

Ceti Alpha

Happy belated New Year's peoples! :)

I have been negligent in my oBey, but I will remedy that situation. heh
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

esteban

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/05/2012, 07:21 PMHappy belated New Year's peoples! :)

I have been negligent in my oBey, but I will remedy that situation. heh
DUDE! Where have you been (ha! I'm the last one who should ask this sort of question). Anyway, I was wondering what happened to you.

Happy Belated New Year to you and all the other bastards here at pcefx.

IMG

Digi.k

Quote from: esteban on 01/07/2012, 11:06 AMDUDE! Where have you been (ha! I'm the last one who should ask this sort of question). Anyway, I was wondering what happened to you.

Happy Belated New Year to you and all the other bastards here at pcefx.

IMG
charming as always Este.. Happy New Year everyone.. sorry I'm late but I didn't know they forums were back up till last night...

Anyway 23rd of Jan is chinese New year (Year of the Dragon) soo see you then :P

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 01/18/2012, 05:07 AMDUDE! Where have you been (ha! I'm the last one who should ask this sort of question). Anyway, I was wondering what happened to you.

charming as always Este.. Happy New Year everyone.. sorry I'm late but I didn't know they forums were back up till last night...

Anyway 23rd of Jan is chinese New year (Year of the Dragon) soo see you then :P
Year of the Rabbit — that's far kooler and more interesting than this dragon nonsense.

:)

Sparky

esteban

Happy Easter, folks. My daughter figured out that Santa and company don't exist, so I stayed up late last night making a scavenger hunt, instead. The scavenger hunt was always her favorite part of Easter, anyway :pcgs:.

Now, I just hope DuckTales is as enjoyable for an 8-year old in 2012 as it was for me (as a middle-schooler) when DuckTales first aired :pcgs:.

roflmao

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Colossus1574

I hope everybody had or is still having an awesome long weekend!
Some great family time and of course some greater gaming time  :mrgreen:

TheClash603

I just got done celebrating Dingus Day!  One of the best days of the year!

hoobs88

Happy Mother's Day! (not that there are any females on these forums)
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Sparky

Happy Canada day to me and my fellow maple syrup sucking brothers :)

NecroPhile

Happy Canuck Day to all the northern OBEYers.

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Colossus1574

Quote from: guest on 07/01/2012, 04:12 PMHappy Canada day to me and my fellow maple syrup sucking brothers :)
"LIKE!"

Sparky

happy 4th my American brethren

NecroPhile

I hope everyone had a happy Fourth and found the time to OBEY on their day off.

NecroPhile

Happy belated Labor Day, my OBEYing brethren.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2012, 04:54 PMHappy belated Labor Day, my OBEYing brethren.
Happy belated LaboUr Day, les supreme oBeyers! :D
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy Halloween!!

Go get some candy corns and stuff 'em in ur nostrils!!

...or don't.

NecroPhile

Happy All Hallows' Evenin', OBEYers!  Even though I never get any trick or treaters (excepting my nephews), I'm prepared with bags of Almond Joys and Peanut Butter Cups.  :D

Arkhan Asylum

They rescheduled trick or treating here to Sunday because of Hurricane Sandyvag
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

Quote from: guest on 10/31/2012, 01:19 PMThey rescheduled trick or treating here to Sunday because of Hurricane Sandyvag
Man that's some shit!  Nothing should postpone candy day for kids.  Ever.

hoobs88

IMG

My Boba Fett costume at a recent Halloween party.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: geise on 10/31/2012, 01:51 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2012, 01:19 PMThey rescheduled trick or treating here to Sunday because of Hurricane Sandyvag
Man that's some shit!  Nothing should postpone candy day for kids.  Ever.
they don't care, cause two cities nearby rescheduled for different days.

Saturday: go 10 minutes away and load up
Sunday: go right outside and load up again

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

Well that's good.  So win/win i guess :lol:

esteban

JoshTurboTrollX

Had a great Thanksgiving yesterday.  Have a safe Black Friday thing.

:P

NecroPhile

blueraven

Merry Hannukwanzmas. Hopefully y'all didn't get too hammered this year and punch your aunt Edna.

NecroPhile

esteban

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy day prior to a new year!!

Gonna have to see if I can outlast the kiddies tonight to get in some OBAY before the new year!  =)

Sparky

Just a late Happy holidays to my brothers form other mothers.

MrFlutterPie

I plan on having a Walking Dead marathon tonight to ring in the new year.  I feel that show is an appropriate choice what with all that Mayan calender BS lol.

No spoilers please we're watching the entire Season 2 tonight for the first time.

esteban

HAPPY NEW YEAR, you trolls. :pcgs:

Peace and harmony and all that.

NecroPhile

Happy New Years to all the OBEYers!

soop

Happy new year guys.  I've been kind of quiet on here recently, but I've been lurking.

Any new years resolutions? (or is that a different thread?)  I like Necro's, I might adopt that one myself.  Other than that, I think I might aim for "be luckier" and "eat more steak".
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Bardoly