Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilykat

Warbucks

You know you're a badass when you carry a holstered attack dog.

IMG

NightWolve

IMG

IMG

ClodBusted

Turbob Technologies Inc., still chooching strong. Son of a diddly!

IMG

Just kidding, this is another company using the same name abbreviation. Although I'd recommend you to watch what AvE has to say about TTi:
Still pic found at 4:10.
Lots of cussing involved.

ClodBusted

More cat content for Hailing. Please enjoy.

IMG

xcrement5x

Cute pictures, but it looks like that paper was stuck in the cats nose. 

After I saw that it was all I could focus on.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 06:42 AMMore cat content for Hailing. Please enjoy.
Those are cute, thank you.
IMG

ClodBusted

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 11:55 AMCute pictures, but it looks like that paper was stuck in the cats nose. 

After I saw that it was all I could focus on.
Oh well, now that you mention it, not so funny anymore. Even my girlfriend spotted that right from the beginning. I think that makes me a bad person.

Bloufo

kosko99

TR0N

Just ponder it's name and what other game uses it  :wink:
IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Warbucks

Bloufo

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Digi.k

IMG

IMG

Psycho Punch

/10509561_1238553616159640_6032306924713210364_n.png

cmon step it up
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

HailingTheThings

IMG

Enternal

IMG

Bloufo

How many girls are there in this photo?

/30hlvyu.jpg

o.pwuaioc

Four. It's not that hard.

Bloufo

Quote from: guest on 03/20/2016, 10:36 AMFour. It's not that hard.
Apparently, it is hard. :lol:

What if I told you there's only two of them.

*cue some type of Matrix meme*

o.pwuaioc

We really need a sarcasm/joke indicator...

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Sparky

ClodBusted

Digi.k

/12524245_1148725825147114_3284769253897471703_n.jpg

Psycho Punch

IMG

A book about a carreer submarine captain disappointed that he was assigned to a slow and underpowered submarine during world war 2

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/29/2016, 10:51 AMIMG

A book about a carreer submarine captain disappointed that he was assigned to a slow and underpowered submarine during world war 2
That sounds like the inspiration for McHale's Navy.

Warbucks

Warbucks

NightWolve

Should be quite pleasing to our resident anti-SNES faction. I agree with the spirit of it though in using mostly crap sports games even as a SNES fan myself.

IMG

wilykat

wilykat

IMG

yes shopped (text seems too even on the side) but still truth...

xcrement5x

IMG

So a bit of a story behind this, when I was back in Illinois last week I was helping my parents move some stuff back into the attic (Easter decorations) when this Funcoland box caught the corner of my eye. 

It looks like it has been sitting up there being used to hold Christmas snowmen since around 1996 or so I would guess, a shining beacon of my childhood gaming.  It was just so random to come across up there I decided to snap a quick picture and share with others who might have some fond (or not so fond) memories of FuncoLand.

jeffhlewis

Quote from: guest on 04/13/2016, 03:14 PMIMG

So a bit of a story behind this, when I was back in Illinois last week I was helping my parents move some stuff back into the attic (Easter decorations) when this Funcoland box caught the corner of my eye. 

It looks like it has been sitting up there being used to hold Christmas snowmen since around 1996 or so I would guess, a shining beacon of my childhood gaming.  It was just so random to come across up there I decided to snap a quick picture and share with others who might have some fond (or not so fond) memories of FuncoLand.
Ah yes - my buddy Chris (screen name Wavering on the boards, I think?) used to work there back in high school. I still have my "9.9.99" Dreamcast Day 1 Club badge in a box somewhere.

Half of Chris' collection of the OMG RAREZ came from working there during that golden era between '97 and '00 when no one gave two shits about collecting anything and just bought good games for cheap (most notably, when the Saturn was being clearanced out and stuff like Rayearth and PDS were $14.99 brand new)

NightWolve

IMG

Flare65

I'd actually buy a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream if they made that flavor!

NightWolve

IMG

Warbucks

That's awesome...
The Lost Boys.. great movie.

Warbucks

ET Still Rocking that disguise

IMG

wilykat

johnnykonami

Quote from: wilykat on 04/27/2016, 10:29 PMDamn you Microsoft!
Warms my C-64 lovin' heart!  That computer is part of my personal holy triad of game systems that I had growing up along with the TG-16 and the OG Gameboy.  Those 3 were my main sources of video games throughout my formative years.  If I'm not mistaken Microsoft programmed C-64 Basic, so the pic kinda works!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wilykat

IMG
I believe there's a hard core Doraemon fan here?

Warbucks

Beware of the Drink Ninja !!!!

IMG

wilykat

Cloudy with a chance of Microsoft bullshit:

IMG

Digi.k

Quote from: wilykat on 04/29/2016, 03:04 AMI believe there's a hard core Doraemon fan here?
Huh? Who be dat?   

IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: wilykat on 04/30/2016, 05:57 PMCloudy with a chance of Microsoft bullshit:

IMG
Hahahahaha!!! Laugh of the day!

In the same spirit, Windows 10: You shall NOT pass!

IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

IMG