RAFFLE: Andre Panza Kickboxing

Started by jperryss, 12/26/2012, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jperryss

Time for another raffle!

TG16 Andre Panza Kickboxing, includes game, case, and manual. Hucard is in excellent shape, manual is a bit rough. The case has a fairly fresh spine label (Sparky special) on it.

The rules are light:
-25 post minimum. Really, 25 posts is peanuts and you've got a few days to do it.
-Just post in this thread asking to be included. I will edit this post to list out all entrants.
-Winner will be selected at random on 1/1/13 using www.random.org.
-I am asking only $2 from the winner to cover shipping costs within CONUS. International users are welcome to enter but will need to cover the additional shipping costs.

Entrants:
1. turboswimbz
2. Duo_R
3. rrob78
4. JohnnyPhantom
5. KnightWarrior

turboswimbz

Heck, I still need this one. Sign me up please good sir!

And oh, + 1 TurboKarma to ya!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

fsa

Great game, already have it don't sign me up.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, since I already have this game, but kudos to you for this raffle!

Duo_R

I am entering for my bro-in-law, he doesn't have the game but is a new obeyer (not on these forums). If that's cool sign me up.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

rrob78

esteban

Hmmmm...far more interest in Andre Panza than I have ever witnessed on these forums!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JohnnyPhantom

Sign me up, I'm always down for a raffel, and some day I may even win one :P
People who give back to the community by doing these raffels are truly awesome people!

fredward

Sign me up as well.  Awesome Raffle.

jperryss

Quote from: fredward on 12/27/2012, 06:40 PMSign me up as well.  Awesome Raffle.
There's a 25 post count requirement, and preferably not all in WTB and raffle threads.

KnightWarrior

JoshTurboTrollX

Good luck to the entrants in this one.  I always thought Turbo's version of Best of the Best is the ... erm... BEST!!  It's fun and has a nice element of creation of your fighter along with a nice career mode when you build up your character and finally challenge Andre Panza'.  =)

+1 Turbo Karma!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

DAMN, folks, we're talking ANDRE PANZA here! This isn't some generic kickboxing game...this is OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY ANDRE PANZA.

More entrants, now.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jperryss

Winner chosen! Congrats and PM me your info.

IMG

turboswimbz

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

rrob78

JohnnyPhantom

HOLY CRAP! I WON SOMETHING!!

turboswimbz