RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Best Gift this Christmas - Turbo Everdrive!

Started by JohnnyPhantom, 12/27/2012, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyPhantom

I just got a Turbo Everdrive for Christmas this year, man that things sweet!!

Been playing alot of those games I'll never get my hands on (mainly Magical Chase)

Is there any free to distribute awesome homebrew games I should check out?

PunkCryborg

you can try the bubblegum crash translation!

NecroPhile

Check this thread for a list of homebrew games (maybe half are hueys), look here for bonknuts's NES roms as hueys, or go here for various huey game translations (just the patch - you'll have to find an original rom elsewhere).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nec.Game.head

Very nice christmas score .. Looking to get myself one of those little bad boys .. It definitely looks like a very good way to try out some of the more expensive huey's that I will never buy because of the expensive price tag on them .. I like that idea far better then running games on an emulator ..
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

roflmao

Quote from: guest on 12/27/2012, 10:43 AMCheck this thread for a list of homebrew games (maybe half are hueys), look here for bonknuts's NES roms as hueys, or go here for various huey game translations (just the patch - you'll have to find an original rom elsewhere).
Thanks for compiling those lists into one post, Necro!  Is there any way this thread (or a new one specifically for listing crap that can be stuck on a flash card) can be stickied?

sirhcman

I love mine, so glad I got it! Works on the Supergrafx as well!

NightWolve

For a second, I misinterpreted your thread thinking someone had gifted you a TurboEverdrive, but you meant that you got one for yourself this Christmas. Anyway, yeah, great gift to have bought for yourself. ;) Man, you've been pretty active, haven't ya? Already 100+ posts... I remember ya from just trying to fix your Turbo Duo like weeks ago.

Joe Redifer

I wonder why nobody ever has the already-patched games for download. I can understand if it's a CD game, but Hucards? You can't even patch 'em on a Mac so only Windows users can do it. Serves Mac users right being that all Mac users suck balls.

JohnnyPhantom

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/27/2012, 01:28 PMFor a second, I misinterpreted your thread thinking someone had gifted you a TurboEverdrive, but you meant that you got one for yourself this Christmas. Anyway, yeah, great gift to have bought for yourself. ;) Man, you've been pretty active, haven't ya? Already 100+ posts... I remember ya from just trying to fix your Turbo Duo like weeks ago.
No I didn't gift me it, was a gift from my Brother ^-^ I'll be gifting my self a EverDrive 64 however ;)

Greg2600

Just got the Turbo Everdrive last week.  Great deluxe edition by Stone Age Gamer.

/Turbo%20Everdrive/DSC00158_zps126a4a6e.jpg
/DSC00156_zps8e2075ac.jpg
/DSC00154_zps16523318.jpg
/DSC00153_zpsf9f9a42e.jpg
/DSC00151_zpsb8bb106a.jpg
/DSC00150_zps5690c871.jpg
/DSC00149_zps7f821211.jpg
The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com

Joe Redifer

The mouse pad is cool, but I'd rather have a TurboGrafx-16 mouse pad than a Turbo Ever Drive mouse pad.

rrob78

I got to get me a Turbo Everdrive!!!!

Greg2600

Quote from: guest on 12/27/2012, 10:43 AMCheck this thread for a list of homebrew games (maybe half are hueys), look here for bonknuts's NES roms as hueys, or go here for various huey game translations (just the patch - you'll have to find an original rom elsewhere).
I found your links very useful!  Although still quite a few PCE-J games that still need translation.
The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com