Raffle: TG16\PCE Magnets...sign up ends this Wednesday

Started by Sparky, 03/28/2013, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Hey guys a buddy of mine has made up a bunch o' gaming magnets and I said I would offer a set here in a raffle as I thought there pretty cool,  They come in a metal tin and you get 9 magnets with your choice of system logos. Magnets are strong and ceramic.

He was thinking of selling them later as a set with the tin for $9.
Anyway curious of what you guys think of them and the cost if he sells and any other thoughts.

Either way sign up if you want this set.. Will leave it open until Wednesday April 3rd
Thanks and for your feedback brothas

Ps: I am getting him to do a set of Doctor Who magnets :) so ya he is open to request

da List...
nectarsis
mrhaboobi
FiftyQuid
roflmao
glazball
wmacmonagle
MotherGunner
hoobs88
bartre
Bardoly
Jibbajaba
esteban
Keith Courage
CPTRAVE
Bernie
BigusSchmuck
420GOAT
Carparama
Sadler
fsa
shaqfunaki
PunkCryborg
Duo_R
Aggie Tsubi
jlued686
syphic
rrob78
Marll
jasonbar
KnightWarrior
JohnnyPhantom
Shadow
JoshTurboTrollX-16
csgx1

AND THE WINNER IS....

IMG

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
/Prick_Console2_zps02042678.jpg

nectarsis

OOOOOOH I like these, sign me up ya hoser ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

mrhaboobi

Very Cool, i like most of them to be honest.. id like to put my name in for these :)  He should consider a set of mario character ones ;)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

FiftyQuid

Just take my money already!!!

Sign me up for the raffle.  If I lose, put me down for a set of each (as shown).

[EDIT] Wait a tick... there is a TG-16 logo in each set.   :-k
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

roflmao

Please sign me up for the raffle, Sparky!  Those are wicked cool!

glazball

Sign me up as well!

Would def love a set of the various consoles.  Perhaps the price could come down by excluding the tin?  (I would use them, not store them!)

They're all really nice looking.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

wmacmonagle

Quote from: guest on 03/28/2013, 10:39 PMPlease sign me up for the raffle, Sparky!  Those are wicked cool!
Sign me up and if i dont get raffle. Count me for sets.  yes nintendo marios zelda metroid etc would be awesome. 

But for pcfx community. Wheres bonk logo :)
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

MotherGunner

God Bless Canada!  Me please!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

RoyVegas

Is there anything on the outside of the tin?
All is well. :)

bartre

sure, toss my name in, seems like a fun little thing to decorate the black hole that is my game room.
that said, i'd totally be down for some custom designs if that'd be the same price.

Bardoly

I would be interested in getting some, and I think that the suggested price is reasonable.

CGQuarterly

I would totally buy some of those.

Chris

Sparky

Guys thanks for the kind words, here are some other magnets he has done. Like I said he will mix and match as there are 9 magnets you get.

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG[/quote]

Sparky

Double post

esteban

STATUS: Throw my name into the Hatris. DAMN NICE MAGNETS, can't wait to use them on my stainless steel fridge. j/k, I have surfaces.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keith Courage

Those look awesome!!! Please sign me up.

CPTRAVE

:shock:  , sweet sign me up please.

Bernie

Im in for the raffle, and also in for buying any when he is ready to sell.  :)

turboswimbz

Really cool.  If you find me worthy to enter Sparky I'll enter, I like this kind of stuff a lot. 

Anyway 9 bucks is not a bad price considering you get the tin.  Cool knick knack for a game room or what not, and nicer done than most of the crap you find in retail stores.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

BigusSchmuck

Wow, sign me up! Those would go well with my tg-16 glassware collection of one.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Carparama

Only $9?

Wow, throw me in the raffle and put me down as a potential buyer too.  Great idea!

EDIT: Noticed the "request" part too.  Imagine the set of 9 you could get.  Bonk, Bomberman, standard TG16/PCE logos... freakin' brilliant.

Evilplayground

Hey guys, these are my magnets that dear ol Sparky has been plugging.  Right now I'm making sets for sale at an upcoming retro game swap meet I'm doing lots of game related goodness.  I'm just finalizing some proper images and full details as well as final production costs.  When it came to packaging, I needed to figure out a couple things: the first being how to ship flat, so I could mail them in a standard letter bubble mailer and avoid the stupid Canada Post cost of shipping a box, and the second I needed a way to ship them without damaging them since the magnets are ceramic based.  So the cd sized tin came to mind.  Suggestions on packaging are appreciated :D

So whomever wins picks any 9 from the pics below!
Thanks for the feedback gents!

So here are the images below.  Keep in mind that I've drawn everything in vector and these are just jpegs of them and ALL images can be a button or a magnet.  So rest assured, they are CRISP and CLEAN images!  The arcade button set was created for an arcade enthusiast and the arrows are to create a combo on your fridge  8)
Pricing is as follows:

Pin-Back Buttons:
set of 9: $7
set of 9 custom ordered: $12
single: $1

Magnets:          
set of 9: $10
set of 9 custom ordered: $15
single: $2

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Sadler

In please! :D

Please list these for sale as well! $9 is a steal!

fsa

Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

Bardoly

Quote from: Bardoly on 03/29/2013, 12:51 AMI would be interested in getting some, and I think that the suggested price is reasonable.
Oh, and please sign me up for this raffle.  Thanks!

shaqfunaki

very nice! please sign me up

PunkCryborg

Sign me up sparky and I'd like to buy a set if my name doesn't get pulled :D

esteban

Quote from: Evilplayground on 03/29/2013, 08:42 PMHey guys, these are my magnets that dear ol Sparky has been plugging...
DUDE, those are sweet. Quite nice. I love the fact that you have PCE GT and Core Grafx II (stuff like that, which rarely gets made into something = awesome).

I DON'T NEED MAGNETS and I'm going to buy these (bascially, you won me over when I saw the more "niche" stuff like PCE GT...you deserve my $$$). :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Aggie Tsubi

These are really cool. Sign me up for the raffle please. :)

jlued686

syphic

These are rad. Sign me up and if I don't win I would definitely be interested in buying a set.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

rrob78

Marll

Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

turboswimbz

hey Sparky would you mind dropping me out! I've won some cool stuff recently , let someone else enjoy this, I'm going to buy a few sets anyway when I get a chance and decied which stuffs I want.

Please and Thank you!  :D
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

roflmao

Quote from: turboswimbz on 04/01/2013, 07:16 PMhey Sparky would you mind dropping me out! I've one some cool stuff recently , let someone else enjoy this, I'm going to buy a few sets anyway when I get a chance and decied which stuffs I want.

Please and Thank you!  :D
You are mighty gracious, swimbz!  I know the feeling and have done the same myself.

That reminds me, I have another raffle to offer shortly... :)

jasonbar

KnightWarrior

JohnnyPhantom

If it not to late, I'd like to join this one ^-^

Shadow

www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!

www.lightspeed.ch
Fun, Games 'n Friends

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

csgx1

These are awesome!  If it's not too late, please add me to the list.  Thanks!  I would definitely be interested in purchasing a set.

Sparky

yep, will leave it open for today and will darw tomorrow morning :)

Sparky

Bardoly

JohnnyPhantom

FiftyQuid

Serious!?  I'm going through the entire range of emotions :shock: :D 8) :oops: :cry:

Woot!  I'm loving these Sparky raffles!  Been a while since I won one.  Thank you very much!!!  Woohoo!!!!!!   :dance:

I plan on ordering at least another two sets.  Definitely want that Pac-Man set and I'm still thinking about what the other set should be made up of...
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

roflmao