The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Super Mario World NES

Started by CrackTiger, 08/15/2007, 07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Anyone know if the rom for this has finally made the rounds yet, or is it still being horded by a few losers like whoever has copies of PC Cocoron?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ParanoiaDragon

While I'm here, anyone know where I can find Virtual Boy games & emulators(just wanna play Wario).
IMG

Keranu

Hey that was pretty cool! I wasn't aware of this hack before, it's pretty neat though needs fixing.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/15/2007, 10:58 PMWhile I'm here, anyone know where I can find Virtual Boy games & emulators(just wanna play Wario).
Try emuasylum.  If memory serves, they have quite a few V.B. games though not necessarily what you're looking for.

This is the first that I've heard of Super Mario World for NES.  Thanks, I'll be checking it out shortly.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ParanoiaDragon

I already found some.  I was looking over at Gametronik in the portable section for VB, but, silly me, it's in the console section with all other Nintendo systems, what was I thinking :P
IMG

nat

There is absolutely nothing portable about that behemoth.

CosMind

anybody able to get that rom to run?
i tried on nesticle, but it won't load :?

lbblue

Quote from: CosMind on 08/16/2007, 02:58 PManybody able to get that rom to run?
Works on Nesten and Nestopia

CosMind

Quote from: lbblue on 08/16/2007, 04:11 PM
Quote from: CosMind on 08/16/2007, 02:58 PManybody able to get that rom to run?
Works on Nesten and Nestopia
gotcha.  i'll give those emus a run.  appreciated.

CrackTiger

I can't download the rom since I'm on cable. Can someone please send it to me directly? [-o<
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

I was able to download it and I'm on cable  :-k . Here's a upload for you!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

CrackTiger

Thanks a lot lbblue and Keranu. =D>

Most of these file hosting sites tell me that my IP address has reached their limit for downloads. :(

Turbo D

I would also like to thank Keranu  :D
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

IMG

Dark Fact

Does this ROM work on FCE Ultra? :-s
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: nat on 08/16/2007, 11:14 AMThere is absolutely nothing portable about that behemoth.
True that, however, Gameboy & Gameboy Advance were also listed in the console sections, so............yeah, they're portable, what are they doing in consoles :D
IMG