OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

On Oct 30, 2017, the PC Engine will be 30 years old

Started by Joe Redifer, 01/07/2017, 01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

What are YOU gonna to celebrate?

Also, Ys 1 will be 30 on June 21
After Burner will be 30 on July 17
Phantasy Star will be 30 on December 20
Metal Gear will be 30 on July 13
Contra, Mega Man, Street Fighterm R-Type AND FRIGGIN' WONDER MOMO will all be 30 this year. Wonder Momo, guys!!!
Snining Force will be 25 on March 20
Ecco the Dolphin will be 25 on July 31
Final Fantasy 7 will be 20 on January 31
and most importantly Fez will be 5 on April 13

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/07/2017, 01:23 AMWhat are YOU gonna to celebrate?

Also, Ys 1 will be 30 on June 21
After Burner will be 30 on July 17
Phantasy Star will be 30 on December 20
Metal Gear will be 30 on July 13
Contra, Mega Man, Street Fighterm R-Type AND FRIGGIN' WONDER MOMO will all be 30 this year. Wonder Momo, guys!!!
Snining Force will be 25 on March 20
Ecco the Dolphin will be 25 on July 31
Final Fantasy 7 will be 20 on January 31
and most importantly Fez will be 5 on April 13
I'm gonna try adn figure out what Snining Force and Street Fighterm are.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

shubibiman

We want to organize an event in France on october 30. It' would be cool if we could make a global event.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/07/2017, 03:40 AMWe want to organize an event in France on october 30. It' would be cool if we could make a global event.
I'll be there. Paris, Texas.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

shubibiman

:lol:

Seriously. We could try to organize a kind of Caravan Session simultanetly. We'd be streaming the events  from various places live.

And if you want to come to the event that should take place in the genuine Paris, you're welcome  :)

tbone3969

I'd be happy to stream something from NYC.  PM me if you wanna discuss details.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

shubibiman

TheClash603

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/07/2017, 03:56 AM:lol:

Seriously. We could try to organize a kind of Caravan Session simultanetly. We'd be streaming the events  from various places live.

And if you want to come to the event that should take place in the genuine Paris, you're welcome  :)
I was thinking of going to Vegas around that time anyway, the Paris isn't usually my hotel of choice, but I will switch it up for this special event if there is a big crowd!

I am happy to have been born in the technological Era we came from.  Didn't have to play with dirt and sticks like my grandparents and came from a time where tech wasn't evolving so fast you didnt get to savor it.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2017, 03:02 AMI'm gonna try adn figure out what Snining Force and Street Fighterm are.
Same species as "adn".

EmperorIng

Definitely gives me impetus to, uh, playing more Wonder Momo.

Wonder Momo!

I'm pretty happy to have taken the plunge over a year ago and start exploring the Engine. Between the snapshot-esque view of the late 80s arcade scene and the handful of unique and interesting exclusives - not to mention all those wonderful CD games who occasionally work properly on aging lasers - the system packs quite the punch.

Gentlegamer

IMG

geise

This thread made me realize how old I really am.  :cry: I never really stopped to think of all of those being that long ago.  This is a great thread though.  Shubi that would be so awesome if you guys held an event over there.  I would love to see pics since I am 5000% certain my old ass will be in bed.  Also, time zones! :lol:

esteban

Quote from: geise on 01/11/2017, 06:37 PMThis thread made me realize how old I really am.  :cry: I never really stopped to think of all of those being that long ago.  This is a great thread though.  Shubi that would be so awesome if you guys held an event over there.  I would love to see pics since I am 5000% certain my old ass will be in bed.  Also, time zones! :lol:
I am willing to buy a few gallons of vodka to spell out "PCE" on my driveway. Set alight, I will perform acrobatics as I leap across the flames.

This, truly, is the only way to celebrate PCE anniversary in NJ.

I will stream it for our comrades in France.

Vimtoman

Quote from: esteban on 01/11/2017, 09:53 PM
Quote from: geise on 01/11/2017, 06:37 PMThis thread made me realize how old I really am.  :cry: I never really stopped to think of all of those being that long ago.  This is a great thread though.  Shubi that would be so awesome if you guys held an event over there.  I would love to see pics since I am 5000% certain my old ass will be in bed.  Also, time zones! :lol:
I am willing to buy a few gallons of vodka to spell out "PCE" on my driveway. Set alight, I will perform acrobatics as I leap across the flames.

I think after a few gallons of vodka you will be streaming scantily dressed women urinating on a bed.

Oh has that already been done.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

Quote from: esteban on 01/11/2017, 09:53 PMI am willing to buy a few gallons of vodka to spell out "PCE" on my driveway. Set alight, I will perform acrobatics as I leap across the flames.

So...basically something along the lines of this?

IMG

shubibiman

I know some guies on PCEFX are from the UK, Germany or Italy. I definitely think it would be great if you could come over to Paris. :)

technozombie

Damn, I would have been 6. No wonder I sucked so bad at the first Megaman.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 01/12/2017, 01:20 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/11/2017, 09:53 PMI am willing to buy a few gallons of vodka to spell out "PCE" on my driveway. Set alight, I will perform acrobatics as I leap across the flames.

So...basically something along the lines of this?

IMG
I knew somebody would remember Tats.

R.I.FB

geise

LOL! I posted it on his farkbook group today with a friendly hi! O:)

pnauts

celebration?

IMG
IMG

complete!!!
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

pnauts

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

I meant this.