@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Keith Courage game box, never produced until now...

Started by Sparky, 07/23/2014, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Quote from: guest on 08/06/2014, 01:42 PMI sent you a PM Sparky!
sorry man, replying back now, my inbox has been a bit busy <<blush>>

henrycsc

Let's be honest.  Is there ever NOT a Canadian holiday?

Quote from: guest on 08/02/2014, 07:06 PM( Monday is a Canadian holiday) :)
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

elderbroom

Quote from: henrycsc on 08/07/2014, 10:15 PMLet's be honest.  Is there ever NOT a Canadian holiday?

Quote from: guest on 08/02/2014, 07:06 PM( Monday is a Canadian holiday) :)
It was Maurice "Rocket" Richards birthday ! All Canadian holidays are in honour of past hockey legends !!!  Really looking forward to Mario Lemieux day .. need another day off !  ;-)
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

cr8zykuban0

got mine along with some pc engine games!  thank you again sparky!

Mathius

Man I got to check the forums more often. I'm slackin'!

Sparky, I am still very interested. I'll get you some monies next week. Is that fine? :)

Sparky

Quote from: Mathius on 08/08/2014, 09:15 PMMan I got to check the forums more often. I'm slackin'!

Sparky, I am still very interested. I'll get you some monies next week. Is that fine? :)
All good my friend. :)

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 08/09/2014, 10:33 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 08/08/2014, 09:15 PMMan I got to check the forums more often. I'm slackin'!

All good my friend. :)
:dance:

Duo_R

Sparky interested in one if still available.  Thanks!
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sparky

Pm sent

I hope all that are on the list that indicates "shipped" have received your goods by now.
I also have about 10 boxes left if there people still interested. Thanks always for the community support,

The MC box I will have done this October. :)
Hugs.

albatross

albatross

Hey Sparky,

Have you ever looked into reproducing manuals?  I know the scans are available and they are great.  I remember speaking to the sapphire guy in the UK and he said it takes about 4 to 5 hours per page to get things right so I am assuming this would be a huge undertaking.  Anyway I was just curious.  Thanks!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: albatross on 09/03/2014, 06:13 PMHey Sparky,

Have you ever looked into reproducing manuals?  I know the scans are available and they are great.  I remember speaking to the sapphire guy in the UK and he said it takes about 4 to 5 hours per page to get things right so I am assuming this would be a huge undertaking.  Anyway I was just curious.  Thanks!
I've asked The Sparky One before about this, he said something along the lines of "Full manual scans are a pain in the ass, so no."

Hope that helps. :3
IMG

mrhaboobi

hey sparky... just a reminder im still keen, but only when you are ready :) no pressure from my end... i can even wait until the MC box is ready, whatever works for you :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 09/03/2014, 10:23 PMhey sparky... just a reminder im still keen, but only when you are ready :) no pressure from my end... i can even wait until the MC box is ready, whatever works for you :)
I have 2 saved for you man, and a pile of other pieces.
I will get everything together this weekend for ya as I am caught up.

The MC box will be sometime in October I am hoping so if you want to wait some more but just so you know I have been putting stuff aside for ya. I will get this moving and will chat on pms. :)

Mathius

Same here, duder. Moneys been tight but once the MC box is done I'm sure I'll get caught up and be ready for both boxes. I'm probably repeating myself but I really appreciate it. :)

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2014, 10:54 PM
Quote from: mrhaboobi on 09/03/2014, 10:23 PMhey sparky... just a reminder im still keen, but only when you are ready :) no pressure from my end... i can even wait until the MC box is ready, whatever works for you :)

The MC box will be sometime in October I am hoping so if you want to wait some more but just so you know I have been putting stuff aside for ya. I will get this moving and will chat on pms. :)
damn, a magical chase box? that would be sick! isnt there a member of the forums who makes the magical chase custom hu cards? id love to own one to be able to play. not a big fan of ever drives

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2014, 10:54 PM

Yes, PMS is a serious problem that requires a lengthy discussion.

Also, Mister Sparky, Sir, Magical Chase box + full manual would make for a killer bundle. Hmm? Hmm? *nudge, nudge - wink-wink*

*effing catface*

PS Seriously, holy butts, please consider, I'll throw money at you and stuff. :3
IMG

cr8zykuban0

Sparky

Just a casual bump, I don't have a lot of boxes left so thank you to all that have bought and your support :)

mitsuman

These look completely awesome! Wish I had the doll hairs to get one.

override

You still have one you could throw my way?! I'll for sure buy one! Awesome work by the way!
IMG

esteban

Don't forget to send my box out, Sparky! Thank you  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

Quote from: esteban on 09/12/2014, 12:12 AMDon't forget to send my box out, Sparky! Thank you  :pcgs:
Really? I waited so long for you to pay and you say that.. It has been sent man, I took a picture if you need proof. :)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/12/2014, 12:19 AM
Quote from: esteban on 09/12/2014, 12:12 AMDon't forget to send my box out, Sparky! Thank you  :pcgs:
Really? I waited so long for you to pay and you say that.. It has been sent man, I took a picture if you need proof. :)
No rush, I just was worried that you might run out of boxes.  :pcgs:

I should have phrased it better. I'm still hoping Dalder sends me something I bought from him a year ago, so you know I'm patient.  :pcgs:

Sparky

All good man, sorry to sound pissy.. But come on, you paid so I send the goods.

jtucci31

Quote from: esteban on 09/12/2014, 12:49 AM

I should have phrased it better. I'm still hoping Dalder sends me something I bought from him a year ago, so you know I'm patient.  :pcgs:
Patient, or just slow to send money?  :P

Just kidding, i know you're good. You really do have the patience to wait if you're still waiting on something a year old!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/12/2014, 01:58 AM
Quote from: esteban on 09/12/2014, 12:49 AM

Patient, or just slow to send money?  :P

Just kidding, i know you're good. You really do have the patience to wait if you're still waiting on something a year old!
Both! Ha! Slow to send monies and I don't mind waiting.  :pcgs:

Of course, long before your time, I purchased a SuperCD + mod services+ and a dozen games from Dlite....His life imploded and the NEOGEO community hounded him, but he ultimately delivered. Our own Mr. Helgeson (he has since changed his moniker at pcefx) was critical in helping a bunch of us. I think it was 2+ years. The funny thing is that I just wanted the items...sure I would take a refund, but I preferred the items. He was so back-logged on modding, though, that I didn't think he could ever dig himself out of the hole he was in.

Ok, time to go to work.  :pcgs:

ctophil

Hey Sparky,

I'm getting close to 100 posts now.  Can I get a Keith Courage box now?  :-)  Please?  PC Engine buddies, won't you vote for me?  Hehe.  Seriously, let me know.

Sparky

Quote from: ctophil on 09/15/2014, 03:01 PMHey Sparky,

I'm getting close to 100 posts now.  Can I get a Keith Courage box now?  :-)  Please?  PC Engine buddies, won't you vote for me?  Hehe.  Seriously, let me know. 
ya man close enough, plus you look like a good contributor as i was quickly scanning your post.
I will pm you later tonight with my details, thanks or the interest.

ctophil

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2014, 05:28 PM

ya man close enough, plus you look like a good contributor as i was quickly scanning your post.
Sounds good, thanks for the opportunity, Sparky.  :-)  The Keith Courage box looks really good.  I wouldn't want to pass it up.

mitsuman

Hey, how about me? I do not have a lot of posts yet, but I was playing TG16 when most on this board weren't even born yet!  :lol:
If not, no biggie, I understand.

esteban

Quote from: mitsuman on 09/15/2014, 06:10 PMHey, how about me? I do not have a lot of posts yet, but I was playing TG16 when most on this board weren't even born yet!  :lol:
Nope.

esteban

MrFulci

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: ctophil on 09/15/2014, 06:10 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/15/2014, 05:28 PM

Sounds good, thanks for the opportunity, Sparky.  :-)  The Keith Courage box looks really good.  I wouldn't want to pass it up. 
hell yeah!  pick it up. I got mine a while back and been so happy with the quality! sparky did an amazing job

Sparky

Quote from: mitsuman on 09/15/2014, 06:10 PMHey, how about me? I do not have a lot of posts yet, but I was playing TG16 when most on this board weren't even born yet!  :lol:
Sorry man getting low and you have not cracked 50 yet.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 09/17/2014, 09:19 PM
Keep hanging around then in a year or so bug Sparky to death about doing a reprint. :)

MrFulci

Sparky, I want one. Send me payment info!
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

mitsuman

No worries man.

Ayce

I had a dream last night that I was at a restaraunt, as the waitress was taking my order she was holding a Keith Courage jewel cas under her order pad. I asked her what are you doing with that and she said, "I just found it on the ground here." she bends over and picks up the HuCard, a heavy plastic case (like Target uses to secure new games on the shelf) and the retail box. She continues to mention that someone must have dropped it. I saw a price on it for 8.99 and figured it came from Good Will across the parkinglot.

Thought that I would just share that with you because of your box making it into my dream.

Mathius

Quote from: Ayce on 09/19/2014, 08:36 AMI had a dream last night that I was at a restaraunt, as the waitress was taking my order she was holding a Keith Courage jewel cas under her order pad. I asked her what are you doing with that and she said, "I just found it on the ground here." she bends over and picks up the HuCard, a heavy plastic case (like Target uses to secure new games on the shelf) and the retail box. She continues to mention that someone must have dropped it. I saw a price on it for 8.99 and figured it came from Good Will across the parkinglot.

Thought that I would just share that with you because of your box making it into my dream.
Wow!. Cool dream.

henrycsc

Got mine Sparky!  It was a brilliant idea  ;)  brilliantly executed  8)
 :dance:
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

ctophil

I received my Keith Courage box today!  Very nice!  Looks to be professionally done and great quality.  Now my Keith Courage Jewel Case is no longer lonely.  :-)  Thanks, Sparky!

xcrement5x

I just got my box today along with some other goodies and I took a family picture!

IMG

The box looks amazing!  I already stuck it in a box protector like a herpaderp and pull out all the other bits to make it look purdy.  I even made a little styro-wad out of some foam I had laying around.

Thanks again man!!!

Sparky

Thank you guys so much. Hugs.. Have a few left

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 10/03/2014, 10:32 PMI just got my box today along with some other goodies and I took a family picture!
Ooo, nice.  Le complete with comic and everything!

Speaking of the comic, did it only come with systems for a short time?  There's a bajillion copies of Keith out there, many of which are still complete, but you don't see the comic all that often.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 10/06/2014, 10:18 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/03/2014, 10:32 PMI just got my box today along with some other goodies and I took a family picture!

Speaking of the comic, did it only come with systems for a short time?  There's a bajillion copies of Keith out there, many of which are still complete, but you don't see the comic all that often.
I found my copy complete with comic locally about 4 years ago. I was shocked even then. I think I paid pocket lint for it.

cho_aniki

Is it still possible to purchase one of these and if so, do I qualify?

xcrement5x

Quote from: Mathius on 10/06/2014, 02:29 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/06/2014, 10:18 AM

I found my copy complete with comic locally about 4 years ago. I was shocked even then. I think I paid pocket lint for it.
Yeah, I got my comic (and a couple others for some members here) cheap from a local game place that has since gone out of business.  I've always heard they came packed in as well but I know not much about Turbo history when it comes to these things.

Sparky

Quote from: cho_aniki on 10/06/2014, 02:59 PMIs it still possible to purchase one of these and if so, do I qualify?
Ya you are close enough, even though a lot of your posts are single words from the " word association thread" :P
Pm me if your still interested.