10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Akumajou Dracula X

Started by cho_aniki, 01/22/2010, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho_aniki

Hello all, I have two spare copies of Akumajou Dracula X which I am thinking of selling off.  Can anyone tell me what is a fair asking price for this game at the moment?  Both are complete in excellent condition but without spine cards.

Tatsujin

w/o spine approx. US$80
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

exodus

honestly they're going for $60-$70 in akihabara right now, so price accordingly.

nectarsis

Quote from: exodus on 01/25/2010, 11:47 PMhonestly they're going for $60-$70 in akihabara right now, so price accordingly.
Yet a majority of this board doesn't have direct access to Akiba...so that's a bit moot.  Plus talking to a few regulars on here (in Japan), that's still a bit uncommon to be that low.  I've seen members here nab in general $60 (a steal) to $100+.  As tats said w/o spine $80 is reasonable..a bit more if you're antsy.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

exodus

yeah, I think even with what I said, $80 is reasonable for a US-shipped copy.

mossman43

I'd buy a copy for $75 shipped.