Merry Xmas! Giving away a Rondo of Blood Blu-ray (No Strings Attached!)

Started by robnava, 12/18/2018, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robnava

First of all, I make no money off of this whatsoever, but I'm kind of happy to share this with you all. It's a Blu-ray of a playthrough through Rondo of Blood. Yes, it's manufactured by PCEWorks, so if gets your riled up, then this is not for you. But the content of the Blu-ray was created by me, and I also posted the content itself on Youtube for free. Anyway, I'm feeling in the Christmas mood, so I'll give away a copy and include shipping (USA addresses only, International folks will have to pay for shipping.) I'd appreciate a like and/or sub, but it's not necessary. I just want to share. :) 

Just post in this thread that you'd like a copy. I'll pick one at random later this week and send it out free of charge!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!
-Rob

NightWolve

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Ergot_Cholera

JoeQuaker

Mir ist kalt, so kalt...

NightWolve

If you mean why would anybody want/need a video playthrough of Dracula X on BluRay, if that's all it is, those were my first thoughts too, but I'd like to check out the production value of the disc, cover, case, etc. as I didn't know Tobias is cutting BluRays now either, so I figure it might be interesting to see how it was done.

exodus

robnava

It was just something for fun. No strings. I should have some time to ship it before Xmas!

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

NightWolve

Robnova ... saved PCEFX Christmas with a Tobias-pressed BluRay, imagine that! ;)

I would've done my Falcom Ys8/Gurumin raffles by now but it'll still have to wait...

robnava

Got busy with Xmas, but I didn't forget you guys! I'll be randomly selecting someone from this thread tomorrow. Cutoff for entrants will be tomorrow at 12:00pm (Central Time.) Please, US addresses only (since I'm paying shipping!)

-Rob

NightWolve

robnava

Congrats NightWolve! I'll PM you to get your mailing address!

-Rob

robnava

NightWolve

NightWolve

Wow, so Rob Nava was legit (I wasn't sure about this raffle), the Christmas raffle prize already arrived! I'm already in love with the BluRay cover artwork!!! :)

(Used my scanner for these photos below since my PC was booted for medicwheat's problem, and I didn't like the shots from my phone)
IMG

IMG

PCE Works...for the LOVE of it!  :bonkthis: