10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

"Sapphire" High Scores

Started by bust3dstr8, 08/21/2011, 12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bust3dstr8

IMG

Play all games using default Extend 100k/200k

Easy

Normal
327,970 - bust3dstr8 (Stage 4)

Hard
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

bust3dstr8

Bust3d-Normal-327,970-Stage4

/dsc02073x.jpg
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

nat

Edited first post to make it a little more consistent with the other high score lists... It's always best to put score first, then name as it makes it a much easier read since all the scores tend to be the same number of digits.

csgx1

Here's my Sapphire score from last week, game of the week run.  Played on Normal (default settings) to 5 stage.

I should have earned another life after hitting 400k points, but died just before.  My score just broke 400k when I crashed into enemies with my last life. #-o 

IMG

geise

Hell yeah! Nice score csgx1.  I need to give this a go again.  Now all we need is a mod to clean up these high score threads.  At least busted comes in here now and then.  He might update it now that you bumped it with a score.

BlueBMW

Maybe we should create an account that several people have access to just for the purpose of starting and updating high score threads... Just a thought.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Quote from: BlueBMW on 04/02/2014, 08:07 PMMaybe we should create an account that several people have access to just for the purpose of starting and updating high score threads... Just a thought.
Or have a mod do it..... oh, that's right.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlueBMW

Exactly... if you can set something up and maintain it, a high score board might be neat to have.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc