@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

"Dragon Spirit" High Scores

Started by chany60126, 10/13/2011, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chany60126

Here is a list of high scores for Dragon Spirit:

shubibiman: 582,200
csgx1: 531,750
geise: 406,270
bust3dstr8: 111,860
chany60126: 93,210

chany60126

bust3dstr8

/dsc02222g.jpg

111,860-Bust3r-Stage 4
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

fuckjdsaf;lfdkg  I beat these scores yesterday while not studying for a final.  lolDANGIT.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

shubibiman

IMG

582 200 pts ; stage 8

I was so close to the one credit!  ](*,)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

roflmao

geise

Got to stage 7 today.  Will try again later this week.  I know I can beat Shubibi's score. :D
IMG

csgx1

geise

Nice!  I wonder what shubibiman is doing to up his score so much?  Regardless that's a nice 1cc run.  I still have yet to 1cc the game.  Now go play Dragon Saber!

csgx1

Shubibiman's score is considerably higher. :-k  I probably missed a lot of points at the last two stages by dodging more than clearing the screen of enemies.  Yes indeed, onto Dragon Saber.