OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Post count for Fighting Street

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 10/21/2011, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Would anyone else be in favor of, or is it even possible, to make posts in the fighting street forum not count on our post counts?

It seems a little unfair, especially given that some total jackass is spamming this pic all over FS and it's doing nothing but brining his post count up.

helgaa.webp
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MotherGunner

Why not just ban said jackass?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NecroPhile

Quote from: MotherGunner on 10/21/2011, 01:55 PMWhy not just ban said jackass?
For what?  There are no rules on Fighting Street, just trolls and Quixote wannabes.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

well, because PCFX prides itself on Fighting Street being un-moderated.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MotherGunner

Well suck me sideways then NecroPhile, you're right!  This was more of an offhand comment to Turbo who was...
(all in good nature...  =)  )
-MG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: MotherGunner on 10/21/2011, 02:04 PMWell suck me sideways then NecroPhile, you're right!  This was more of an offhand comment to Turbo who was...
(all in good nature...  =)  )
lol, touche. 

No seriously, me being an asshole and spamming 100 times or more in FS shouldn't give me 100 posts.  Not that post counts for anything here or anything....

MotherGunner

-MG

Joe Redifer

I'd be all for it, not like I can do anything about it.

SignOfZeta

Fighting Street is supposed to be a total meltdown of stupidity. Why are you trying to change that?

BTW, that pic is rather amazing. Is that actually Michael Helgesson? If so, it kind of makes me sad. The only way my image of him could be any more pathetic would be to add firearms and back hair (I kind of assumed the sweat pants part). Did Nintenga hack his webcam or something?
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/22/2011, 04:04 AMFighting Street is supposed to be a total meltdown of stupidity. Why are you trying to change that?

BTW, that pic is rather amazing. Is that actually Michael Helgesson? If so, it kind of makes me sad. The only way my image of him could be any more pathetic would be to add firearms and back hair (I kind of assumed the sweat pants part). Did Nintenga hack his webcam or something?
Are you really that fucking stupid that you think Josh would have some naked pic of me, from any angle? If you go back and check his prior post, you can see he has access to a plethora of pics of this fat gay gun collecting brah of his that he kept linking to:   https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=189869

You all have seen what I look like before, that clearly isn't me idiot.

EDIT:
For future reference, in case you forget what I look like again:
/couldbe.jpg

Ooops, wrong damn pic, here we go:
/whoisthis.jpg

Im not going bald, I don't collect guns, and I don't send half naked fat gay gun pose pics to Josh, are we straight on this now? Cool, thanks guy.

/maybe.jpg

Catch ya later

Joe Redifer

SignOfZeta

Wait, PCEngineHell is Michael Helgesson? How incredibly disappointing. I thought he was banned or something...? It does explain some things, but opens more questions. Like...why did he leave? Why did he come back? Why do we tolerate him after there was supposedly a melt down?

I really can't keep up with forum politics for shit...I just wish people would be a lot cooler than they are evidently are capable of being.
IMG

TheClash603

Fighting Street is great on this forum, don't change a thing.

...except maybe adding more pictures of vaginas in Fighting Street.

MotherGunner

Mike, if that's you welcome back! 

Mike always gave me respect so I respect him back like I would with anyone who would.  =)
-MG

NecroPhile

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/23/2011, 04:01 AMWait, PCEngineHell is Michael Helgesson?
Obviously.  His Dad is presumably also not a cell phone.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/23/2011, 04:01 AMI thought he was banned or something...?
He left of his own accord.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/23/2011, 04:01 AMLike...why did he leave?
Hissy fit over Aaron's handling of Ninnypants.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/23/2011, 04:01 AMWhy did he come back?
Apparently to troll, and for some reason some guys just can't refrain from feeding the trolls.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/23/2011, 04:01 AMWhy do we tolerate him after there was supposedly a melt down?
No real meltdown, just a slap fight between a homophobe and the self-righteous.  And since most of this shit went down on lawless Fighting Street, no rules were broken.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/23/2011, 04:01 AMI really can't keep up with forum politics for shit...I just wish people would be a lot cooler than they are evidently are capable of being.
Amen.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/21/2011, 01:50 PMWould anyone else be in favor of, or is it even possible, to make posts in the fighting street forum not count on our post counts?
Absolutely no fucking way. .