OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

TG-16 Manual Scans

Started by Bernie, 03/08/2012, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Updated with my DropBox link to my manual scans.  This is everything on one compressed file.  Not sure what is going on with estes site.   :-k

dropbox . com/s/72q0zkhcakd4erd/Manuals.rar?dl=0

Had a few requests to scan certain manuals, so I decided to start posting the links here to my scans.  All manual scans are done at 400dpi and saved in pdf format.  I also include raw scans on most of the manuals.  Requests are welcome, and if I have the game I will get it up ASAP.  Keep in mind, I am not taking the staples out, so the manuals do not lay perfectly flat.  This will mainly be noticed in thick manuals, like Sim Earth.  It doesnt look bad, just you can tell. 

Hosted on tg-16.com

Addams Family (.pdf)
Aero Blasters (.pdf)
Air Zonk (.pdf)
Alien Crush (.pdf)
Andre Panza Kickboxing (.pdf)
Battle Royale (.pdf)
Beyond Shadowgate (.pdf)
Blazing Lazers (.pdf)
Bloody Wolf (.pdf)
Bomberman (.pdf)
Bomberman 93 (.pdf)
Bonk 3 (HuCARD) (.pdf)
Bonks Adventure (.pdf)
Bonk's Revenge (.pdf)
Boxy Boy (.pdf)
Bravoman (.pdf)
Buster Bros (.pdf)
Cadash (.pdf)
Champions Forever Boxing (.pdf)
Chew Man Fu (.pdf)
China Warrior (.pdf)
Cosmic Fantasy 2 (.pdf)
Crest of Gaia (.pdf)
Cratermaze (.pdf)
Cyber Core (.pdf)
Devil's Crush (.pdf)
Double Dungeons (.pdf)
Dragon's Curse (.pdf)
Dragon Slayer (.pdf)
Dragon Spirit (.pdf)
Drop Off (.pdf)
Dungeon Explorer (.pdf)
Dungeon Explorer II (.pdf)
Dungeon Master (.pdf)
Fantasy Zone (.pdf)
Forgotten Worlds (.pdf)
Galaga 90 (.pdf)
Gate of Thunder (.pdf)
Ghost Manor (.pdf)
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (.pdf)
Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf (.pdf)
Last Alert (.pdf)
Lords of Thunder (.pdf)
Might and Magic III (.pdf)
Monster Lair (.pdf)
Neutopia (.pdf)
Neutopia II (.pdf)
New Adventure Island (.pdf)
Night Creatures (.pdf)
Order of the Griffon (.pdf)
Ordyne (.pdf)
Parasol Stars (.pdf)
Raiden (.pdf)
R-Type (.pdf)
Samurai Ghost (.pdf)
Sherlock Holmes (.pdf)
Sherlock Holmes Newspapers (.pdf)
Sherlock Holmes 2 (.pdf)
Sim Earth (.pdf)
Shockman (.pdf)
Soldier Blade (.pdf)
Super Star Soldier (.pdf)
Vasteel Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Veigues Tactical Gladiator (.pdf)
World Court Tennis (.pdf)
Ys IV (.pdf)

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

Sparky

very cool of ya Bernie!
if you guys are printing this stuff out yourselves make sure you do not cheap out on stock, get a very bright white sheet and look for a 28lb stock and you will be a lot happier with the results.

Bernie

Added Sim Earth.  I will get Might and Magic III scanned next, followed by Beyond Shadowgate.

NecroPhile

Joe posted Beyond Shadowgate a few years back: clicky.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2012, 05:57 PMJoe posted Beyond Shadowgate a few years back: clicky.
Cool deal.  I will make one in pdf format too.

KnightWarrior

How about Dracula X Manual??

_Paul

You should let Video Game Den know, he has a lot of PDF manuals on his site and it would be nice to have them all in one place.

Bernie

Hmm.  I will check that out.  Do you know who runs the site?

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 08/25/2012, 02:30 PMHmm.  I will check that out.  Do you know who runs the site?
Our very own lkermel  :pcgs:

Also, I would love to throw a page together that has all the TG-16/PCE manuals you folks scan (a convenient place for them).

Just a thought.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bernie

Thanks esteban.  :)  I've been in touch with him, and he is getting a list together for me.  Far as getting a page together to host them, I dont care.  The more the merrier.  I will keep updating this thread as I scan manuals and upload them to my hotfile account.  Just grab em from there.

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 08/26/2012, 09:47 AMThanks esteban.  :)  I've been in touch with him, and he is getting a list together for me.  Far as getting a page together to host them, I dont care.  The more the merrier.  I will keep updating this thread as I scan manuals and upload them to my hotfile account.  Just grab em from there.
Yes, I agree: the more the merrier. :pcgs:

Since some manuals (and sites!) disappear over time, I want to host as much as I can.

REQUEST: I would like to host the highest-quality scans available, so if you could make SUPER DELUXE scans, I would be incredibly grateful. I'm going to throw a page together in the next few days to get things started :pcgs:

Thanks again!

Bernie

Ok, been in contact with Kermel, and he gave me a list of what he wanted for now.  I will update this thread with the uploads as well for others and you esteban.  Going to change my scanning a little bit, to have a better quality scan.

esteban, did you grab the four I have here already?  I can email them to you if you like.  Unless you are a premium member, Hotfile limits how much you can download in a 30 minute period.  Not too big of a pain, but playing catch up when there are more than a couple files can take some time that way.

esteban

Thank you, Bernie! :pcgs:

Quote from: Bernie on 08/26/2012, 05:24 PMesteban, did you grab the four I have here already?  I can email them to you if you like.  Unless you are a premium member, Hotfile limits how much you can download in a 30 minute period.  Not too big of a pain, but playing catch up when there are more than a couple files can take some time that way.
I just downloaded Vasteel and BAM! I hit the quota (as you indicated) and have to wait 30 minutes.

So, yes, please email the files.

PM sent, bernie :pcgs:

reno5

Thanks. Will download Order of the Griffon tonight. I have a loose copy of the game so will be a nice add on.

Bernie

Added several more manuals.

esteban

Hey bernie! (if you quote this post, you can copy and paste all the links below and add them to your original post on first page)

Alien Crush Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Bomberman Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Bonk 3 (HuCARD) Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Bonk's Revenge Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Devil's Crush Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Might and Magic III Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Order of the Griffon Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Sim Earth Instruction Manual (.pdf)
Vasteel Instruction Manual (.pdf)

For reference, here's the format I used to create the links above:

[url=https://www.tg-16.com/contributors/bernie/Vasteel/Vasteel.pdf][b]Vasteel Instruction Manual[/b] (.pdf)[/url]

Bernie

roflmao

Bernie

Updated first page with these manuals this morning on my Hotfile acct.  Will edit to add the TG-16 links in a bit.

Dragon's Curse
Aero Blasters
Air Zonk
Neutopia
Neutopia II
RType
Shockman
Super Star Soldier
Veigues

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 08/28/2012, 01:43 PMUpdated first page with these manuals this morning on my Hotfile acct.  Will edit to add the TG-16 links in a bit.

Dragon's Curse
Aero Blasters
Air Zonk
Neutopia
Neutopia II
RType
Shockman
Super Star Soldier
Veigues
Bernie, you are kicking ass. I will have to hurry-up and get a working version of my "surprise" to show you (and others) for the manuals.

I am biased, of course, but I think it is very kool :pcgs:.

SuperPlay

Thanks for sharing folks.

Nice to see some of the TG16 manuals for titles that I only own the Japan Hu for.

Bardoly

Thank you very much.

SuperPlay

There are a few odd manuals/docs listed in my links thread (I did not scan these!) under 'Manuals and Replacement Docs'

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9483.0

Bernie

Quote from: SuperPlay on 08/29/2012, 04:21 PMThere are a few odd manuals/docs listed in my links thread (I did not scan these!) under 'Manuals and Replacement Docs'

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9483.0
Woo!  Nice one SuperPlay!

Bernie

Added a few more manuals today.  Addams Family, Andre Panza, Battle Royale, and Beyond Shadowgate.

FiftyQuid

I'm surprised this hasn't been done already, but I don't care.  I'm just happy it's being done now!  Thanks to everyone!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

Yep.  Gonna try for getting all the US releases done.  By the way Fifty, I got the Shockman today.  Thanks!

wilykat

Exile (USA) would be nice.  I have he CD and case but never got the book

Bernie

I'll get Exile up for you tomorrow wily!  :)

lkermel

Hi Bernie !

I didn't realize you had a thread going in this section of the forum. Again, thank you so much for scanning these manuals !!! Keep up the great work mate !!!! :)

Bernie

Quote from: lkermel on 08/31/2012, 12:41 PMHi Bernie !

I didn't realize you had a thread going in this section of the forum. Again, thank you so much for scanning these manuals !!! Keep up the great work mate !!!! :)
Working on that list you sent me this morning.  I should have it all done by this weekend.  :)

Bernie

Added several more manuals today.  First post has been updated with links.

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 08/31/2012, 09:35 PMAdded several more manuals today.  First post has been updated with links.
You are kickin' ass. I had to scramble today to catch up :pcgs:.

OK, it took me longer than I expected, but I added all of the instruction manuals you uploaded:

TurboGrafx-16 Instruction Manuals (you can sort/re-sort the table)

I still need to tweak the entries (I'm not 100% happy with how I worded/formatted everything).

If things work out, we can add hardware instruction manuals, too (hey, we can dream!). :pcgs:

Bernie

Ive got manuals for the Duo and Tg16 I can scan.  :)

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 09/03/2012, 11:28 PMIve got manuals for the Duo and Tg16 I can scan.  :)
Awesome. Don't forget to take some time to sleep and eat, comrade :pcgs:.

Bernie

Keith Courage

I have a question. Anyone know how to print these pdf manuals? I can't seem to pick or find the correct size in adobe reader that will let it fit a CD case.

Also, don't forget about this website.

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?20.list.18.20.download_name.ASC

Bernie

Get with Sparky.   I know he knows.

Bernie

Added a handful of manuals today. 
Bloody Wolf
Buster Bros
Cadash
Cratermaze
Double Dungeons
Drop Off
Fantasy Zone

c0ldb33r

These are badass! Thanks for posting them.

Do you have any tips on how to print them properly? I want to be sure that I print them in the right dimensions :)
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 09/04/2012, 05:38 PMAdded a handful of manuals today. 
Bloody Wolf
Buster Bros
Cadash
Cratermaze
Double Dungeons
Drop Off
Fantasy Zone
Word up. I added these last night, but I forgot to post a note here. :pcgs:

---------------

As far as printing directions/advice...sorry, I have no idea.

Bernie

Added a few more manuals.  I am also taking down the Hotfile links. 
Blazing Lazers
Bonks Adventure
Bomberman 93
Bravoman

jelloslug

Thanks for the Bomberman '93 scan!

Sparky

Quote from: Keith Courage on 09/04/2012, 12:09 AMI have a question. Anyone know how to print these pdf manuals? I can't seem to pick or find the correct size in adobe reader that will let it fit a CD case.

Also, don't forget about this website.

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?20.list.18.20.download_name.ASC
A lot of times opening a PDF file and printing it results in it scaling to fit in the page.
There should be a preview or page set up so you can make sure your printing it at 100% and make sure you print it horizontal :)

I will open one of these at work on Monday and offer better advise on printing so you get the best results :) I am sure others have printed these just fine but if no one else chimes in I will let you know.

FiftyQuid

These are killer Bernie.  Great work.  I was just looking at the Samurai Ghost manual and it is excellent.  Thank you.

Any chance of a Soldier Blade manual?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bardoly

So, who has the Magical Chase manual?
Or, who can tell me how to work the magic spells and what they do?  Also the stuff for sale in the shops - what do they do?
I just got a PC Engine copy, and I'm confused.

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 09/20/2012, 05:30 PMAdded a few more manuals.  I am also taking down the Hotfile links. 
Blazing Lazers
Bonks Adventure
Bomberman 93
Bravoman
I missed this! Database updated! Thanks bernie :)

ALL INSTRUCTION MANUALS @archives

Sparky

i printed directly from the pdf file of Adam Family from Acrobat and made sure to print landscape/horizontal and it printed out so damn close to size i would not worry about it. :)
again make sure you DO NOT scale to fit, print it as is!!! :)

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 09/27/2012, 11:30 AMi printed directly from the pdf file of Adam Family from Acrobat and made sure to print landscape/horizontal and it printed out so damn close to size i would not worry about it. :)
again make sure you DO NOT scale to fit, print it as is!!! :)
How would you set it where you could print front and back?