What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Quote from: "stevek666"These Gamecenter episodes kick so much ass. Lab coat guy plays "Takeshi no Chousenjou". Singing karaoke to 8-bit music sounds exciting.
Beside the karaoke part is this game about a salary man  :?:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

This isn't on youtube.com but on video.google.com

I remember watching this on the discovery channel years ago.

Gameheads it gives ya a short hitsory on video games from, Atari to Nintendo  8)

Please every body should watch it interesting stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3637639460474263178&q=video+games
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "PCEngineHell"http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/7127/Don_t_Copy_That_Floppy
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Damn those afther school specials were so lame back then.

The message sure, has fallen on def ears.

There's way more pirateing then there ever was since then.
IMG

cavein2000

What a horrible night to have a curse...

TR0N

Video Games Live 8-bit music  :lol:
Another SMB live  :lol:  : :lol:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

I don't know how many times I've said Game Center CX videos kick ass, but here's a complete search on alot of eps.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Game+Center+CX

He deals with more than Famicom, he takes you inside various Japanese arcades, game stores, and makes other random funny moments.

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja SpiritI don't know how many times I've said Game Center CX videos kick ass, but here's a complete search on alot of eps.

He deals with more than Famicom, he takes you inside various Japanese arcades, game stores, and makes other random funny moments.
=D>  =D>  =D>
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Oh damn, when people in the Nihon dig my videos and use them in their blogs, I know I did a great job.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ntreevsoft/archives/50585780.html
http://ne-ta.com/2006/06/post_1198.html

TR0N

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"Oh damn, when people in the Nihon dig my videos and use them in their blogs, I know I did a great job.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ntreevsoft/archives/50585780.html
http://ne-ta.com/2006/06/post_1198.html
Nice guess they notice even americans still having a following for the, Famicom.
IMG

TR0N

Alien vs Predator animated review  :lol:
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TR0N

Not youtube but man japanese realy know how to play RE  :shock:

Player Yankichi useing wesker in mercenarise mode.

http://wai2.atnifty.com/mo-vies/bio4/s2-yankichi.wmv
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 06/16/2006, 01:27 AMawesome human beatbox "Lasse Gjertsen"

youtu.be/LVCb52iQrfo

IMG
I like the real human beatbox vids... like the ones from competitions. No editing, just pure insanity!

I'll give this dude credit for the editing, though.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja Spirit

I normally not a big fan of stand up comedy, but I HAVE to make an exception for Pablo Francisco. I don't remember the last time I laughed til my gut hurt until I ran into this dude.

He can actually imitate the movie preview announcer!
Talks about R&B Music
Talks about Mexican Music, this one had me rolling the most

Keranu

Quote from: "stevek666"I like the real human beatbox vids... like the ones from competitions. No editing, just pure insanity!

I'll give this dude credit for the editing, though.
Same here, I'll take real human beatbox any day. I just thought this video was kind of funny, though his editing version of beat boxing sounds no where near as cool as the real stuff :) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

TR0N

Front Line Assembly:MindPhaser

If you never herd of them they are a industry rock band.

Btw the footage is from the movie Gunhed :wink:

Yes you all wich also became the a game too for the PCE.
Oh yeah another non youtube vid but funny.

Classic video games but with food  :lol:

This was posted at digital press.

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e78352JcfQJfpP
IMG

TJ

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 06/11/2006, 07:34 PMI don't know how many times I've said Game Center CX videos kick ass, but here's a complete search on alot of eps.

These are great! What is Game Center CX, is it a TV show or something?

I wish you could download the videos from Youtube, I'd love to collect a ton of these videos and put them on VCD or DVD.

EDIT: Nevermind, a quick search taught me that it's a TV show on Fuji TV from a few years ago. Not only that, they have DVD box sets available! I might have to invest! :)

esteban

Quote from: TronFront Line Assembly:MindPhaser

I had the GunHed movie on VHS back in the day and I didn't know it was related to Blazing Lazers! Ha! I never could watch the entire film, though. My friend gave it to me and I could just never get into it.

Now I hope I still have the tape, 'cuz I'm curious to watch the movie now. Of course, I probably gave it away years ago.

But enough about that: what's the relationship between Front Line Assembly and GunHed??????? Source material for sound clips maybe? 

Also, I'm a big fan of Front 242, so if you find any kool Front 242 stuff, be sure to post a link here :)

Ninja Spirit

More Japanese wackiness.

Some kind of game in Japanese class where a man tries to read off a English book, and anyone who laughs gets whacked.

Keranu

Funny video, Ninja :lol: . That one guy got spanked a bunch of times, haha.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: stevek666
Quote from: TronFront Line Assembly:MindPhaser

I had the GunHed movie on VHS back in the day and I didn't know it was related to Blazing Lazers! Ha! I never could watch the entire film, though. My friend gave it to me and I could just never get into it.

Now I hope I still have the tape, 'cuz I'm curious to watch the movie now. Of course, I probably gave it away years ago.

But enough about that: what's the relationship between Front Line Assembly and GunHed??????? Source material for sound clips maybe? 

Also, I'm a big fan of Front 242, so if you find any kool Front 242 stuff, be sure to post a link here :)
Cool np man btw there was a Gunhed magna as well.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"More Japanese wackiness.

Some kind of game in Japanese class where a man tries to read off a English book, and anyone who laughs gets whacked.

:lol:  :lol:
Ahh engrish it hurts so good.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

HEYYY!!! HEYYY!!! lol

Muay Thai vs. TKD

TR0N

Street Fighter II action figure add.
What's uhh dhalsim  :lol:  :lol:

Fixed last link didn't work  :oops:
IMG

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

Keranu

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "Keranu"Just too cool!
Looks like some body from the, Thunderbirds that would make.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

SchattenJager0

I actually don't watch too much video game related stuff on YouTube (or Google video)  I usually use them to find old music videos or live guitar solos, (in the vein of Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteem and Tony Macalpine)  damn those guys can play, and watching them live (even on crap quality) is always a good time. =)
The weak will fall, the strong remain.

TR0N

Well now we know what happen to the Gobots.

:lol:  :lol:
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: TronWell now we know what happen to the gobots.

Thats great,I fucking hated Leader-1 and Turbo,Cykill and the gay ass Rock Lords anyway. However the Go-bots did live on the the Machine Robo animes and toy line in Japan and Europe,and in the anime the go-bots dont look like Hanna Barbara hookers. Did you ever notice how some of the go-bots in the cartoon had colors and crap around their mouths and eyes,like really gay make up????

esteban

Quote from: PCEngineHell

Thats great,I fucking hated Leader-1 and Turbo,Cykill and the gay ass Rock Lords anyway. However the Go-bots did live on the the Machine Robo animes and toy line in Japan and Europe,and in the anime the go-bots dont look like Hanna Barbara hookers. Did you ever notice how some of the go-bots in the cartoon had colors and crap around their mouths and eyes,like really gay make up????
Rock Lords! I'm glad someone remembers them. I had a few of them. It was so AWESOME to take a robot and transform him into a silver .... rock.

PCEngineHell

Infact,now that I think about it,they look like robotic versions of the Club Kids. Just replace the Limelight club with the Gobotron Fortress and they are complete.

clubkid30uw.jpg, cykill5ut.jpg

See,can't even tell them apart....

TR0N

Agreed i check out machine robo in youtube.

Realy it puts gobots to shame i don't even know why, Hanna Barbara got the rights to do it in the frist place.

As for gobots looking like hookers i didn't read into the cartoon that much.

Most of what i thought at the time was, Gobots was just a poor excuse for a.. Transformers clone  :P

Still any time you have a hit show for... kids 'there's all ways some body that has to copy it.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

These TV/movie announcer videos are pretty fascinating.

Now you'll get to see what they look like!
Five of the men with these familar voices cruising around in the same limousine.

Bill Curtis, the A&E announcer
It's funny as hell hearing these voices in everyday conversation as opposed to "Promoese".

Paladin

After not playing it for a while I decided to watch some vids of Oath in Felghana. Some of these are sick like the Ice dragon battle. If I ever want to do that I'll have to stop playing it on my keyboard. The quality of the videos kinda suck though, oh well.

This one is the Ice Dragon battle (Gildias):
Final battle:
They are both by the same person so the some of the annoying quirks, like the really loud sound effects, are in both. Not exactly sure why its like that. Anyway its Ys, can't go wrong with that.

TR0N

Angry Nintendo Nerd Reviews.

Roger Rabbit
Karate Kid
Castlevania II Simon's Quest
TMNT
Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde
I don't know what this crackhead is smoking but i know i'd enjoyed, Castlevania II and TMNT for the NES.

As for the rest i can agree on those.

Beside any thing by LJN made for the NES was just awful.

Still it's funny watching him try to hard to be angry.
IMG

akamichi

I've been watching this over and over lately.  Just too awesome!

Vega/MBison pwns Super Mario Bros 1-1

Original
Take 2

Ninja Spirit

There's some crazy changes going down at YouTube.

But one change I am REALLY upset about:

The possible death of the "Fans" feature. Gawdammit I wanna see exactly who added my videos to their favorites!

Keranu

That Angry Nintendo Nerd stuff sounds funny so far from the Roger Rabbit review I have watched, will watch more :lol: .

Quote from: akamichiI've been watching this over and over lately.  Just too awesome!

Vega/MBison pwns Super Mario Bros 1-1

Original
Take 2
Ahhhhh, that felt very goooood.
IMG

PCEngineHell

You got to love old FMW and Hyabusa and Sabu stuff.

TR0N

MK parody?

Uhh old lady kick ass!?
Nippers The Spasmodic Mastodon
IMG

TR0N

Classic UHF clip  :lol:  :lol:

Ghandi 2!
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Ninja Spirit

Not a video, but if Gyruss got a PC Engine port, it would've sounded like this...

"NES Gyruss "BACH'S TOCCATA AND FUGUE IN D MINOR" PCE Arrange"

Tatsujin

here some of mines:

explosive toilet
TV explosion part 2
TV explosion part 1
friend pissing in the fire
doraemon takekopter
crying child
and the rest:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=tatsujincorp - Invalid ID
:)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

Angery Nintendo Nerd Reviews

Well he's at it again this time he reviews (Back to The Future) for the NES.
IMG

Keranu

I saw his Back to the Future review a few weeks ago and loved it, even though I still love that game. That guy is hilarious.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "Keranu"I saw his Back to the Future review a few weeks ago and loved it, even though I still love that game. That guy is hilarious.
You should check out his review of, Mckids for the nes at www.screwattack.com it's a riot  :lol:
IMG