10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging?

Started by roywhj, 11/12/2012, 02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roywhj

How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging? It's the original ps3 headset its Bluetooth. I am just using the USB to the headset directly does that work? It blinks red every 2 seconds as it charges or I think it charges... Also how can I tell if it needs to be charged or how mug longe it will last? Thanks!

IMG
ps3 charger wii battery ps3 move controller charger

Bernie

When it stops working, it needs charging.  After charging, if it works, it is charged.  :)

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

SignOfZeta

IMG

FiftyQuid

Quote from: roywhj on 11/12/2012, 02:46 AMHow can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging? It's the original ps3 headset its Bluetooth. I am just using the USB to the headset directly does that work? It blinks red every 2 seconds as it charges or I think it charges... Also how can I tell if it needs to be charged or how mug longe it will last? Thanks!
http://webassetsi.scea.com/pscomauth/groups/public/documents/webasset/ps_ps3_bths_manl_en.pdf
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

Totally missed the spam thingy.  lol.  durp.  I thought this forum was immune to it.

Psycho Punch

I was going to answer seriously until I saw the spam comments... by the way it's the easiest and most obvious way to know: read the goddamn manual, it blinks red when charging, or red/blue when using with USB cable. Push the power button and it will say how much battery the headset have on the PS3 screen. Stupid bot.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp