@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

Not having enough money to spend on games!!!

SuperPlay

What do I despise at this moment .....

Having to work rather than playing PCE :-)

turbokon

Quote from: galam on 10/22/2013, 05:57 PMHahaha, contractors. I have a couple of great ones and I have had to let a couple go over the last few years. It's funny, because when they are contractors, you assume it's easy to cut ties with them. But, it's not.
It's insane what this guy is getting away with. He doesn't want to be a team player, always on his phone or surfing the internet. I had a talked with my manager again this morning and he just say he's watching. I'm like what's so hard, he's just a contractor. We have 3 other contractors and I'm cool with them.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Opethian

IMG

Xak

I despise nothing . I am at peace for the first time in a long time.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

bob

:roll:

RIGHT NOW?  The St. Louis Cardinals.

And over sensitive tw@ts that like to be treated like doormats.
(Dealing with a whiny friend that can't handle his shit)

Xak

The miami dolphins 3 game losing streak

Tomorrow would be wonderful to stop the streak by stopping the Division leaders the Patriots

I HATE the pats
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

bob

HAHA!  Last 10+ years must be tough.
I gotta say, it looks like the dolphins are finally pointed in the right direction, maybe another 4 or so QB's and head coaches in the next 6 seasons will see a wildcard birth.

esteban

I hate that the beautiful leaves that fall from the trees HAVE A PENCHANT FOR LANDING IN MY COFFEE (autumn in NJ is my favorite season).

I just pull the leaves out, but, DAMN, it gets annoying.

NO, I DON'T WANT TO COVER MY COFFEE. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOU DUMBASS.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

MySQL

EDIT: Not so much MySQL as much as how every Wordpress theme and plugin seems to interface with MySQL differently.  I'm currently in the process of resurrecting an old site I built and moving it to a sub-domain of my website and in theory it should be a simple task of search and replace for the domain name in the database, but noooOOOOooo... a bunch of settings have been stored in what MySQL considers its cache so it's not properly backed up.

Having gotten that off my chest, I'd work with Wordpress over Drupal or (heaven forbid) Joomla any day of the week.

geise

FiftyQuid

My wife's boss.  Her termination date:  December 24th, 2013.  Thanks asshole!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

BigusSchmuck

Lazy IT people.  See my rant in Fighting Street.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2013, 09:08 PMOuch... Who is her boss? Scrooge, The Grinch, or Satan?
I believe it could possibly be a combination of all three.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

VenomMacbeth

Fixing cars.  I just spent $24 and two days replacing the intake manifold gasket on my car myself, because it would have costed me hundreds of dollars had I not, and it didn't even fix the issue.  Thankfully, replacing the thermostat and ECTS should, though. 

It's annoying all the money & effort you have to expend for a thing that's just going to die on you eventually, anyway.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

xcrement5x

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/30/2013, 12:12 PMIt's annoying all the money & effort you have to expend for a thing that's just going to die on you eventually, anyway. 
That's how a feel about pets!  However I still have 2 cats because I am a sucker.

munchiaz

Quote from: guest on 10/30/2013, 03:01 PM
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/30/2013, 12:12 PMIt's annoying all the money & effort you have to expend for a thing that's just going to die on you eventually, anyway. 
That's how a feel about pets!  However I still have 2 cats because I am a sucker.
I know this to well right now. My dog Cecil (mini Dachshund) just had to have 2 surgeries due to herniated disk in his back. He can't move his back legs at all right now because of spinal bruising. Hopefully he heals up in a few weeks. But it has set me and my g/f back over 7k so far. But i love him to death, and couldn't think to just put him down. Hes only 4 years old. Still my baby

420GOAT

no my limit is $350 on any pets and my family knows this. love or no love, that would put me and my family in Jeopardy. you must way better off than me and a better person, cause that pooch would have been with his buddies in doggie heaven by now,
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

munchiaz

Quote from: 420GOAT on 12/18/2013, 05:59 PMno my limit is $350 on any pets and my family knows this. love or no love, that would put me and my family in Jeopardy. you must way better off than me and a better person, cause that pooch would have been with his buddies in doggie heaven by now,
It had to get put on credit cards. So not sure if better off, but yeah. Hes to young, if he was 10 or older i might have considered it

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

munchiaz

Also i dont really have a family. Just me and my g/f. If i had kids it would be totally different

ToyMachine78

Sitting at my desk perusing these forums on my phone. So bored...  I'm practically the only one in the office today. :(

Nando

my boss, whom even though has seen everyone at work bust their asses, take on at least triple duties still doesn't give any Xmas bonus out.

IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

esteban

Tapatalk died on my phone and tablet.

So, using the web interface FUCKING PISSES ME OFF right now.

I mean. FUCK, this is annoying.

Flare65

Battlefield 4 for PC.  Seriously, how many patches it it gonna take to get it right?

bob

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

esteban

I wanted to eat a huge bowl of Cheerios (OK, technically I have "toasted oats") + banana.

NO BANANAS IN FRIDGE.

Then I see a new bunch on the counter!

GREEN.

ONLY GREEN.

ONLY SAD BOWL OF TOASTED OATS IMG

roflmao

Quote from: esteban on 12/26/2013, 05:56 PMI wanted to eat a huge bowl of Cheerios (OK, technically I have "toasted oats") + banana.

NO BANANAS IN FRIDGE.

GREEN.

ONLY GREEN.

Man, I *really* hate it when that happens. Truth.

munchiaz

Quote from: esteban on 12/26/2013, 05:56 PMI wanted to eat a huge bowl of Cheerios (OK, technically I have "toasted oats") + banana.

NO BANANAS IN FRIDGE.

GREEN.

ONLY GREEN.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=291427710981975&set=vb.242640715860675&type=2&theater

esteban

munchiaz

sitting here at work with absolutely nothing to do

xcrement5x

I despise toilets that are smart enough to flush automatically, but still dumb enough to never get it right.  I'll leave the reasoning as an exercise for the reader.

bob

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2014, 11:18 AMI despise toilets that are smart enough to flush automatically, but still dumb enough to never get it right.  I'll leave the reasoning as an exercise for the reader.
made me LOL.

I despise SNOW right now!!!

wildfruit

That i finally bothered to fix my psp wlan switch and the game i wanted to download is no longer in the store

HailingTheThings

IMG

kentuckycc

USMLE step 1 and trying to apartment shop. I live on diet red bull, french fries, and Tums.

Any other medical students/ doctors here?

jtucci31

My aunt. She's a bit of a self absorbed butthead and i never realized it until today

OldRover

The ants on my work desk. Like seriously... what the fuck are they looking for? There's no food on my work desk, hence why it's a WORK desk. Ants are stupid.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

tsuran

Posting is overrated.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: OldRover on 04/05/2014, 11:42 PMThe ants on my work desk. Like seriously... what the fuck are they looking for? There's no food on my work desk, hence why it's a WORK desk. Ants are stupid.
OMG, ANTS, AMIRITE?!

IMG
IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 04/06/2014, 12:18 AM
Quote from: OldRover on 04/05/2014, 11:42 PMThe ants on my work desk. Like seriously... what the fuck are they looking for? There's no food on my work desk, hence why it's a WORK desk. Ants are stupid.
OMG, ANTS, AMIRITE?!

IMG
I love your pictures

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

HEADPHONES THAT ARE TOO TIGHT AND PINCH MY FRIGGIN' DELICATE EARS AND MAKE ME SWEAT.

THE F@CKING SWEAT CREATES A GODDAM VACUUM SEAL, HOLY SH!T.

But I really can't complain since my friend gave me the headphones for free and they sound a lot better than my last pair of $5 crappies.

Why can't I have nice things? When I spent $50 on a nice-sounding pair of headphones years ago, I accidentally ripped the cord out.

Holy crap, my ears are burning now.

roflmao

THE MOTHERLOVING IRS.

Why is it, the older you get, the more difficult it is to do your own taxes? This shit is retarded.

Argh.

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/09/2014, 12:02 AMTHE MOTHERLOVING IRS.

Why is it, the older you get, the more difficult it is to do your own taxes? This shit is retarded.

Argh.
turbotax.  easy peasy...one two threesey

tggodfrey

I can relate to that Rolf......I dread my taxes every year now.  Mostly because its costs 1300.00 to have them done.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

wildfruit