What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcrement5x

Fuggin dentist fucked up when administering the anesthesia and it feels like I got punched in the damn face.  Other than that at least the fillings went fine.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/10/2017, 06:29 PMFuggin dentist fucked up when administering the anesthesia and it feels like I got punched in the damn face.  Other than that at least the fillings went fine.
I had to go back to dentist three times, and three molds of my teeth made, for a mouth guard over the last few weeks.

Why are dentists so unreliable?

Quote from: Gypsy on 01/08/2017, 04:13 PMIce. Took a pretty hard fall today and hurt my hip.
I'll have something to make you feel better.

ICE can be soothing.

Sometimes.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 01/10/2017, 06:29 PMFuggin dentist fucked up when administering the anesthesia and it feels like I got punched in the damn face.  Other than that at least the fillings went fine.
Oh shit man I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better.

xcrement5x

Quote from: blueraven on 01/12/2017, 03:22 AM
Oh shit man I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better.
Much better by today but still sore, he said it may take up to a week for the soreness to go away. 

LostFlunky

Quote from: Gypsy on 01/06/2017, 08:52 AM
Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 10:07 AM
Quote from: wildfruit on 01/03/2017, 09:41 AMPs vita memory card prices. Ridiculous.
I hate that you can't really buy the systems at retail any more, not in the US anyway.  Japan gets a newly skinned revision every other week while we get fuck all.
Nintendo has joined this party with the GOD DAMN 3DS. I went to Amazon and Gamestop.com. I literally CAN NOT BUY a New (model type) 3DS through online retail channels and I'll be damned if I'm going to go check random stores.

So yeah Nintendo, how about you get your head out of your ass and get some of these stocked, there is clearly demand.
I haven't seen any locally (or at real on-line vendors i.e. not eBay) since before Christmas - my nephew pointed it out to me, so I have been making a point of looking.... really strange... It must be their Switch strategy... switch 3Ds and Wii-U for Switch I guess.

Problem for me is that my wife was bugging me to buy my own, because I keep using the kids'... :lol:

LostFlunky

That sucks, I had a dentist squirt anesthetic in my eye once... not fun.  He was trying to put it in my upper cheek, didn't realize the tip of the needle was sticking out of my cheek (from inside my mouth) and gave it a squeeze...

wildfruit

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 01/12/2017, 04:01 PM
That sucks, I had a dentist squirt anesthetic in my eye once... not fun.  He was trying to put it in my upper cheek, didn't realize the tip of the needle was sticking out of my cheek (from inside my mouth) and gave it a squeeze...
I had a dentist take a tooth out once and he forgot to put anaesthetic in and it cracked in half. I was about 13. Couldn't feel a thing. Truë storie

xcrement5x

Goddamn, that sounds like something out of a horror movie. 

geise

Quote from: guest on 01/13/2017, 01:12 PM
Goddamn, that sounds like something out of a horror movie. 
or Little Shop of Horrors.  Still that sucks.  This coming from someone that had to get braces as a teen.

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Dicer

Motherfucking inkjet printers...I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.

Buy new black ink, "naw man to print in black imma need some new color cartridges too"

Get fucked inkjet industry.

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 02/13/2017, 02:34 PMMotherfucking inkjet printers...I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.

Buy new black ink, "naw man to print in black imma need some new color cartridges too"

Don't forget the basics:

R + Y = Orange
B + Y = Green
B + R = Bluish-Red
ROYGBIV = Black ink for printer

ToyMachine78

bob

Quote from: Dicer on 02/13/2017, 02:34 PMMotherfucking inkjet printers...I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.

you could be like me and accidentally run a dehumidifier right next to your inkjet printer.
yeah, that helps the cartridges last.

Dicer

This fucking code

Lots of Godzillas
At the title screen, hold Up + Right + II and press Run. Keep holding the buttons until you enter the "Normal / Vs" screen. If done right, you'll hear a different scream. On this screen, very quickly hold Select and press Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Right, II. If the code was entered correctly, you'll go to an alternative VS Character Select screen where you can select from lots of monsters including 10 different kinds of Godzilla.

Psycho Punch

Kindle Unlimited.

1 billion books! Found a reference to this book and you want to check it out? Nope, we don't have it. How about this classic that has been reprinted 999 times? Nope. Checking out a particular author? We don't have any of his books.

...want to read $0.99 fanfiction level soccer mom erotica? Great, we have 1 billion of them in our database, choose whichever you'd like.

Well at least Amazon has no bullshit when cancelling trial subscriptions.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

I hate when I go MIA for more than two weeks. :)

SuperGrafx

Going to the grocery store and having to constantly weave around employees stocking shelves in the middle of normal business hours.

Back in my day, didn't they stock shelves at night?

crazydean

Slow-ass people at self-checkout. Why even use self-checkout if you arent in a hurry? Also, self-checkout isn't meant for 50 fucking items.

esteban

Hahahahhaha to all the supermarket angst!

SuperGrafx

Quote from: esteban on 03/07/2017, 08:18 PMHahahahhaha to all the supermarket angst!

I know, right. 
First world problems and all that.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: crazydean on 03/07/2017, 07:51 PMSlow-ass people at self-checkout. Why even use self-checkout if you arent in a hurry? Also, self-checkout isn't meant for 50 fucking items.
If I'm not in a hurry myself, I totally move extra slow if I know there are people waiting behind me. lol
IMG

crazydean

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/08/2017, 12:50 AM
Quote from: crazydean on 03/07/2017, 07:51 PMSlow-ass people at self-checkout. Why even use self-checkout if you arent in a hurry? Also, self-checkout isn't meant for 50 fucking items.
If I'm not in a hurry myself, I totally move extra slow if I know there are people waiting behind me. lol
Armed with this knowledge, I am going to start being obnoxious while waiting in line. At least, while I'm alone. My wife gets annoyed when I do this sort of thing in public.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: crazydean on 03/08/2017, 12:59 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/08/2017, 12:50 AM
Armed with this knowledge, I am going to start being obnoxious while waiting in line. At least, while I'm alone. My wife gets annoyed when I do this sort of thing in public.
Yes. Pretend you're schizophrenic. Hehe.

I made booboos.
IMG

Dicer

The IRS for holding my taxes for "review"

Garbage.

Gypsy

Storino. He's being a real human garbage piece of shit on another forum I go to.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Gypsy on 03/15/2017, 12:27 PM$torino.03. He's being a real human garbage piece of shit on another forum I go to.
Surprise! ..... said nobody.

Is he trying to pay with coupons again?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 03/15/2017, 12:37 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 03/15/2017, 12:27 PM$torino.03. He's being a real human garbage piece of shit on another forum I go to.
Surprise! ..... said nobody.

Is he trying to pay with coupons again?
He got a bunch of ermagerd sealed PC big box games awhile back. I was interested at sane open copy prices, but of course he wanted the most it ever sells for on Ebay. So he finally sold one today, many months later, which he couldn't just do in silence and be happy. He decided to post what he sold it for in the thread he posted them "available" in and of course claims it wasn't to stir the pot, just getting the already visible sales data out there.

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 03/15/2017, 12:51 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 03/15/2017, 12:27 PMStorino. He's being a real human garbage piece of shit on another forum I go to.
Link? Sounds like a fun read!
http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/showthread.php?273-Video-Game-Selling-Trading-thread!/page53

This should be the default page view setting for the correct page, if not, it's the last page of the thread.

Note my mentioning of his homebrew scalping ways, wouldn't want to miss that opportunity lol. He is so mad right now and I can't help but poke.  :dance:

Oh and surprise, he is still a reselling expert and defends his market expertise.

NecroPhile

He's a piece of shit.  To him, the highest price ever sold on ebay is fair market value and anything less is low balling.

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 03/15/2017, 02:12 PMHe's a piece of shit.  To him, the highest price ever sold on ebay is fair market value and anything less is low balling.
Yeah pretty much, if only he could be honest lol.

Freeway2

Right now I despise the usps/myself or one particular one nearby.  A couple of days ago I had a couple of game related things to send off and I wound up leaving my binder full of tg-16/pc-engine hueys there(these 60-65 odd games we're about 90% of my collection)  Im not going to go into alot of detail up here but when I went back the next day to ask about it the man who had helped me the day before wouldn't make any eye contact with me and he would only say he didn"t know anything.  Well after checking the local pawn shop I went to make a report at the police department and the officer I drew seemed terrified of the usps.  He did call and ask about cameras(they claimed none) and the old sceezy guy from before admitted to seeing the black folder/binder but didn't make any effort to retrieve it.  I blame myself for bringing all of them with me but at the same time I wasn't really in my right state of mind.  My brother was scheduled for day surgery between 10am-2pm and I left right before 12.  I even mentioned this to the fellow who was "helping me" but I guess compassion is not one of his strong suits.  Anyways my brothers exploratory surgery went well and that is definitely what matters to me. I try nit to hold hate in my heart but this definitely makes me despise the lump of crap working at said usps and the women working there who saw me in tears that first day when I was walking to my truck who was also nasty to me when I tried to ask her a question the next day.  Ahh boy didn't mean to go into so much detail but it really sucks.  ](*,) :cry: :oops:
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

esteban

NecroPhile

Well, fuck those fuckers.  :(

(assuming this ain't some weird fool's day joke)

geise

Co-workers, and job.  Think it's time to start looking elsewhere.  With what's going on if I left it would throw a huge wrench in their plans.  It would be kinda be nice to see the look on their faces as I dip out.  Portfolio / Resume update time.

Gypsy

Ebay's shitty policies. I ordered a couple phones (same model) from the same seller and they only sent one. I messaged the seller first, nothing. I file a claim a couple days later and the seller is given a week to respond. That's entirely too long, especially when we are talking about hundreds of dollars. It really should be 3 business days imo.

xcrement5x

It's that time of the year for taxes!  I owe and it sucks balls every year.  Maybe I should modify my witholding.

Dicer

The chaffing on my thighs...this is what I get for trying to be healthy?

crazydean

Quote from: Gypsy on 04/03/2017, 01:19 PMEbay's shitty policies. I ordered a couple phones (same model) from the same seller and they only sent one. I messaged the seller first, nothing. I file a claim a couple days later and the seller is given a week to respond. That's entirely too long, especially when we are talking about hundreds of dollars. It really should be 3 business days imo.
This happened to me recently. Luckily it wasn't that much money involved.

seieienbu

Yesterday I was driving on a busy highway during a downpour and a guy swerves into my lane so I hit my breaks to avoid hitting him.  I start hydroplaning, my car spins out of control, and I wind up hitting the concrete divider.  My shoulder hit the car door and dislocated but I'm by and large okay.  My car isn't even that badly damaged; looks like repairs will be around $400 or so. 

However, the asshole who caused this just drove away and probably doesn't even know he did anything wrong or that I even exist.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Gypsy

What a piece of crap. Good that you are okay though.

NecroPhile

Quote from: seieienbu on 04/03/2017, 11:30 PMYesterday I was driving on a busy highway during a downpour and a guy swerves into my lane so I hit my breaks to avoid hitting him.  I start hydroplaning, my car spins out of control, and I wind up hitting the concrete divider.  My shoulder hit the car door and dislocated but I'm by and large okay.  My car isn't even that badly damaged; looks like repairs will be around $400 or so. 

However, the asshole who caused this just drove away and probably doesn't even know he did anything wrong or that I even exist.
Fuuuuck.  Hopefully the twat drives into a pole and dies soon, before he manages to kill someone else.

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 04/04/2017, 09:42 AM
Quote from: seieienbu on 04/03/2017, 11:30 PMYesterday I was driving on a busy highway during a downpour and a guy swerves into my lane so I hit my breaks to avoid hitting him.  I start hydroplaning, my car spins out of control, and I wind up hitting the concrete divider.  My shoulder hit the car door and dislocated but I'm by and large okay.  My car isn't even that badly damaged; looks like repairs will be around $400 or so. 

Fuuuuck.  Hopefully the twat drives into a pole and dies soon, before he manages to kill someone else.
The number of people who have no idea how to drive is appalling.  I went into a roundabout last week and had a car coming straight at me, as they were going the wrong direction around the circle.  Thankfully I swerved left and so did they, if we both turned the same direction we would've been fucked.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/04/2017, 01:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/04/2017, 09:42 AM

The number of people who have no idea how to drive is appalling.  I went into a roundabout last week and had a car coming straight at me, as they were going the wrong direction around the circle.  Thankfully I swerved left and so did they, if we both turned the same direction we would've been fucked.
Dear lord, I cringe at many drivers, especially the huge numbers that are fiddling with their phones. Constantly.

Anyway, seieienbu: you are one lucky bastard. It sucks, but, damn, you are lucky.

I hydroplaned on the way home to NJ from Boston many years ago and we did a 360° and THUD! Back bumper on median. No cars? No cars. Somehow (a miracle), no cars were around, so we could safely maneuver car out of the fast lane and then safely accelerate from median. However, since right passenger was sticking out into the fast lane, I shudder to think what could have happened if there was traffic directly behind us.

The only damage to my car: two huge scrapes on front and rear bumpers. We hadn't realized that front bumper had glanced the median, too.

Freeway2

I despise the pain my first kidney stone caused me today.  That pain ain't nothing to play with.   :shock:
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

SuperGrafx

I'm really not a fan of those new fangled laundry detergent 'pods'
They're usually more expensive, require more than one, and sometimes have problems dissolving properly. 

Liquid or regular powder for the win

NightWolve

Tax Return Filing... Ugh...

Every year I keep saying I'll do it immediately as soon as all tax forms are received, but I always procrastinate right up to the last days in April's deadline (now the 18th)...

I hate this, though it doesn't take long normally as I've gotten used to it, but I just dread having to go through it every year... Would love to eventually ditch this system, including the spy apparatus that is the IRS, for a flat or fair tax system, but we're stuck with it for the foreseeable future. :/

Anyway, I should get it all done within the hour or two, hopefully. Just a bit distracted right now.

TheClash603

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/12/2017, 07:33 PMTax Return Filing... Ugh...

Every year I keep saying I'll do it immediately as soon as all tax forms are received, but I always procrastinate right up to the last days in April's deadline (now the 18th)...

I hate this, though it doesn't take long normally as I've gotten used to it, but I just dread having to go through it every year... Would love to eventually ditch this system, including the spy apparatus that is the IRS, for a flat or fair tax system, but we're stuck with it for the foreseeable future. :/

Anyway, I should get it all done within the hour or two, hopefully. Just a bit distracted right now.
I despise when people think a flat tax is a fair tax.  :)

NightWolve

I have a preference for a fair [consumption] tax, at least on paper, but I realize our federal government is a trillion dollar monstrosity so it's currently too expensive to switch to these other ideas and ditch the IRS.

Gypsy

People that are too much of a bitch about confrontation to ever say anything directly and air shit out. Instead they just passive aggressive the crap out of you every chance they get. Then of course they act shocked whenever you call it out.

Okay I'm good now. hooooooo