@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

How can I bypass the 'robot filter' for PMs and posts?

Started by atarilovesyou, 10/14/2014, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atarilovesyou

Hi guys.  I'm trying to contact a mod, but to no avail.  I've been a short time member here but would like to get in on the discussions, and maybe buy some stuff.  But every time I want to make a post, or send a PM, I get asked the three generic questions and I have to uncode the 7 letters, which usually takes about five tries before I get it right.

Even for a post like this, I'll have to go through the whole procedure.  Certainly there must be a way around this...I'm on a bunch of boards but none require members to do this.

Is there any way around it?  Please, and thank you.

ps, this message took two tries for the letters.

Psycho Punch

I honestly don't remember ever needing to do this kind of stuff when I first joined. Maybe our newest mod NecroPhile can help you?

Good luck.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 10/15/2014, 01:33 AMI honestly don't remember ever needing to do this kind of stuff when I first joined. Maybe our newest mod NecroPhile can help you?

Good luck.

I was just thinking that as well, don't remember having to do that.

esteban

I think Aaron implemented this to cut down on the spam bots/lazy newbies.

At a certain post count, this requirement is waived.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Like null and este said, it's a preventative measure to thwart spambots.  There's no "getting around it" in the short term.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PunkCryborg

You'll have to put some effort into making your sales thread for discounted authentic RayBans

Opethian

IMG

handyman907

I just started posting recently and i never had this problem. Haven't heard of this happening before now.

NecroPhile

You registered April 28th and OP registered September 16th, so presumably the measure was enacted sometime in between.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

This was implemented on my 9.22.14 update:

"As long as you have more than 5 posts, you can now send PM's without having to input the anti-spam challenge."

This also applies to regular posts.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG