RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Good guy/Bad guy section for transactions between members?

Started by mitsuman, 10/16/2014, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitsuman

On other forums I have been on, I have almost always seen a good/bad guy or feedback section for members to check out the past transactions of other members. So if a transaction for the FS/WTB section goes well, post it in there. If it goes south, post that up too. Keep all the posts together for each member. That way there are not a billion threads about "UserX".

cjameslv

Quote from: mitsuman on 10/16/2014, 03:14 PMOn other forums I have been on, I have almost always seen a good/bad guy or feedback section for members to check out the past transactions of other members. So if a transaction for the FS/WTB section goes well, post it in there. If it goes south, post that up too. Keep all the posts together for each member. That way there are not a billion threads about "UserX".
This is stupid  ](*,).  Why you ask?

1. I like a billion threads about "UserX"
2. If a seller or buyer is an asshat, odds are everyone already knows.
3. You are not allowed to compare this godly forum to any other forum you whore yourself out to.

Peace i'm out.

mitsuman

Quote from: cjameslv on 10/16/2014, 06:58 PM
Quote from: mitsuman on 10/16/2014, 03:14 PMOn other forums I have been on, I have almost always seen a good/bad guy or feedback section for members to check out the past transactions of other members. So if a transaction for the FS/WTB section goes well, post it in there. If it goes south, post that up too. Keep all the posts together for each member. That way there are not a billion threads about "UserX".
This is stupid  ](*,).  Why you ask?

1. I like a billion threads about "UserX"
2. If a seller or buyer is an asshat, odds are everyone already knows.
3. You are not allowed to compare this godly forum to any other forum you whore yourself out to.

Peace i'm out.
Sell me your modded tg16CD system for $5 and we will call it even.

NecroPhile

I don't see much use for such a special area.  If someone is a scammer, they'll get the boot anyway.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlueBMW

You could pop over to our chat. Those of us who hang out in chat have typically been around a while and could probably advise on whether a person is trustworthy or not.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc