@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Zeroigar graphics bug?

Started by elmer, 05/04/2015, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmer

I'm hoping that someone that owns an original Zeroigar CD can help me out here.

When you're playing a game, and go to switch weapons ... you'll get 2 flashing arrows on either side of the blue weapon-select/status box.

The arrow on the left seems to be missing a couple of pixels of it's shadow.

Attached are screenshots from mednafen of VDC-B graphics memory (characters $220-$31f) ... and "yes" ... the left arrow really is missing a few black pixels.

IMG IMG

So my question is ... do I have a corrupted copy, or is it a (minor) bug?

If it's a bug, then I'll fix it in the translation patch!  :wink:

P.S.

If you've read this far ... does anyone know how to access Zeroigar's Music Test mode?

NecroPhile

Unless someone beats me to the punch, I can take a peak when I get home tonight.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

elmer

Quote from: guest on 05/04/2015, 01:55 PMUnless someone beats me to the punch, I can take a peak when I get home tonight.
Thanks! ... and nice to know that you've got a mountain in your backyard.  :wink:

NecroPhile

Some people say it's just a mole hill.  :mrgreen:

It looks like it's missing two black pixels on the left and one on the right:

IMG
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

elmer

Quote from: guest on 05/05/2015, 09:48 AMSome people say it's just a mole hill.  :mrgreen:
Haha ... great reply!  :D

Sorry to take advantage of the typo, we all make them ... but it so perfectly turned that sentence in a radically different direction that I laughed when I saw it.

QuoteIt looks like it's missing two black pixels on the left and one on the right:
Thanks, it's good to know that it's really there, and not just a bad errrrrrr ... "copy".  :wink:

It's a small thing, but I'll fix it.