RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New guy

Started by NightWalker66, 06/03/2016, 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWalker66

Just wanted to say Hi!
Got a new Supergrafx and Turbo everdrive

NecroPhile

Welcome Aboard!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWalker66

Thank you, necromancer
Looking at your tagline...I thought there was only 115 U.S. titles...homebrew?, Variations?

NecroPhile

There's more than 115 official games, but my total of 156 includes homebrew, Laser Active games, and a few variations as well.  I started with the 147 titles listed on PCE Daisakusen!!, subtracted the non-retail LoT and GoT demo discs, then added Champions Forever Boxing (fixed tunes variant), Ys pack-in version, Meteor Blaster DX Signature Edition, Meteor Blaster DX pressed version, Mysterious Song, Mysterious Song reprint, Hypernova Blast, Atlantean, J.B. Harold - Manhattan Requiem, Quiz Econosaurus, and Vajra.  I don't include Aetherbyte's other goodies, however, as they are branded as PCE games.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWalker66

Ahh...I got a everdrive because I am a PCE virgin and this way I can try most of the games and pick ones  I truly want and not just want for the sake of wanting...when I know I will only want 20-40 of them and then I will let friends use the everdrive and see what they like.  Share the spoils when you can.  Just waiting for my supergrafx and everdrive to get here. Getting excited.

Warbucks

Welcome Aboard!

NightWalker66

Thanks great to be here

Medic_wheat

Welcome!

Now RUN!  Run run little one before the monster has you in his belly.

The monster known only as DoxPhile.

NightWalker66

@Medic_wheat
Thanks for the warm welcome. :lol: Can't run, but I got fast wheels  :lol:
If the location of your profile is true, Hi neighbor.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: NightWalker66 on 06/03/2016, 01:41 PM@Medic_wheat
Thanks for the warm welcome. :lol: Can't run, but I got fast wheels  :lol:
If the location of your profile is true, Hi neighbor.
Go Spurs. Unless you are not interested in sports. Like me

Also Gameover video game has a 10% Sale all turbo games Friday to Sunday.

I didn't see anythjng particularly interesting for their TG-16 games.  Unless you have $300 for a copy of Rondo of Blood.

NightWalker66

The Spurs are my team.  I just dropped $600 for Supergrafx CIB, multitap, 4 controllers, and an everdrive.  It will be a while. I have to go to the black market and sell my kidney.  :lol: :cry:

Edit: Thanks for tip. Found some SCD games but don't have one yet

Medic_wheat

Quote from: NightWalker66 on 06/03/2016, 02:37 PMThe Spurs are my team.  I just dropped $600 for Supergrafx CIB, multitap, 4 controllers, and an everdrive.  It will be a while. I have to go to the black market and sell my kidney.  :lol: :cry:

Edit: Thanks for tip. Found some SCD games but don't have one yet
I have a extra bonk adventure and revenge. As well as splatter house. Maybe we can do a local meet up and trade for games.

wildfruit

hi and much welcomings to you sir.
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/03/2016, 12:46 PMThe monster known only as DoxPhile.
Where is Nulltard?

NightWalker66

@Medic_Wheat
Yea definitely sounds like a good time, definitely will be interested in those titles, I like trades because even when you get something of more/lesser value, you are ultimately getting what you want regardless.  I know the Bonk games, Splatterhouse, and any working designs titles.  I am a self-proclaimed fan of the company, own all PS1, PS2 titles, and 1 SS title, as well as exclusives they had with their items. Have an extra Lunar1 with cloth map psx
Edit:
@wildfruit
Sorry I missed your greeting, when I initially saw the post I had just seen the quote and what came after. :oops:  Nice to meet you