10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PCEFX pia carrot players guide under way

Started by 780racer, 10/13/2016, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

780racer

Hey guys!

I am going to start the process of creating a more current feeling guide to Pia carrot that is easier to follow, has less errors, maybe has SFW pictures of each girl/ect. so people can enjoy the game and guide a bit more than the only one out there, which is dated.  The guide also I think could be improved upon and I think will allow people to have more options while playing the game after I am done making the guide.

I don't expect a huge mass of people wanting to step forward and help, but if anyone does, feel free to contact me and we can see what you can do. I will 100% need testers to make the guide come together quicker, and maybe other people like a artist if they wanted to do some pictures for the guide.

Anyways, Figured I would at least start a thread, and start production of the guide, so I can update this as needed.

Thanks,
~Ryan

(PS- If people actually had interest, maybe I could make a "fancy" guide or something after I get the initial work on it done for those that like Physical things.Or not, just a thought.)

DragonmasterDan

Excellent, I saw some differences between what the GameFAQ said and the actual game so this could be helpful
--DragonmasterDan

780racer

Hey guys,

Ran into my gorst snag that after 8 hours i cant figure out. Can anyone unlock all pictures for shiho (blue hair manager lady)

Im struggling with the embracement picture then the next day, i would assume i am missing the sexy time images. I swear i have tried all options. And used both my burn and the actual game disc. I cant seem to get her nakeeee.

Any help would be awesome

esteban

Quote from: 780racer on 10/16/2016, 02:51 AMHey guys,

Ran into my gorst snag that after 8 hours i cant figure out. Can anyone unlock all pictures for shiho (blue hair manager lady)

Im struggling with the embracement picture then the next day, i would assume i am missing the sexy time images. I swear i have tried all options. And used both my burn and the actual game disc. I cant seem to get her nakeeee.

Any help would be awesome
I want this fully documented for the FAIL FAQ.

Thank you. 

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

780racer

ok, back on track to finishing the guide. I have all of the content and choices to unlock the girls/endings.

Now I just have to compile it, and start trying to put it into a very easy to read format.

xcrement5x

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

TheClash603

I just played through this game and I saw two sets of titties.

1.)  The restaurant slut, who I assume always takes you to the hotel and blows you.  She ended up a virgin at the end, so I think I lost.

2.)  My sister's tits when she was standing in front of the mirror.  Another set of gimme titties I assume, didn't seem earned.

In summary, I suck at earning titties.

Mathius

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/02/2018, 11:43 PMI just played through this game and I saw two sets of titties.

1.)  The restaurant slut, who I assume always takes you to the hotel and blows you.  She ended up a virgin at the end, so I think I lost.

2.)  My sister's tits when she was standing in front of the mirror.  Another set of gimme titties I assume, didn't seem earned.

Pia Carrot is used by some nations to instruct/test their young men to successfully procreate out in the real world. So naturally if you fail in the game your real life prospects don't look good at all. :P

TheClash603

Quote from: Mathius on 04/04/2018, 04:35 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/02/2018, 11:43 PMI just played through this game and I saw two sets of titties.

Pia Carrot is used by some nations to instruct/test their young men to successfully procreate out in the real world. So naturally if you fail in the game your real life prospects don't look good at all. :P
Tell that to all of my 600lb girlfriends.

If there was any chance at banging the dish washing old lady, I would've mastered that quest.  Aim low and always succeed is my motto.

Mathius

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp