Another new member

Started by brightmidnight, 11/18/2016, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brightmidnight

Hello!

Another new member here.  Well, I joined the boards a while back, but just realized when I posted in a thread that I'd actually never posted anything before.

I'm from the UK and have been a rabid fan of all things PC Engine since I started collecting for the system way back in 1988. My collection has grown over the years into a fairly respectable/shameful hoard, but as my love for the system has deepened with age I've gradually come to the obsessive conclusion that I want to own every single piece of hardware, software and accessory for this venerable little box of wonders. An insane, expensive and possibly futile goal perhaps, but I'm prepared to give it my best shot.

This is an amazing community of like minded PCE obsessives anyway, so it looks like I'm in good company.  :wink:
A street-smart fish out of water in a world I never made

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!

Quote from: brightmidnight on 11/18/2016, 09:01 AM... a fairly respectable/shameful hoard...
Heh, that's a great way to put it.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Warbucks

Welcome to the funhouse!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

airzonkrulz

Welcome - may you find happiness in whatever you collect and play for this great system

Bloufo

Quote from: brightmidnight on 11/18/2016, 09:01 AMAn insane, expensive and possibly futile goal perhaps, but I'm prepared to give it my best shot.
Welcome!

And best of luck in your future futile endeavor.  :P

Sarumaru

Welcome! We can be a fun bunch. Just ignore the crazies and the egomaniacs and you'll have a good time :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Sarumaru on 11/22/2016, 08:27 PMWelcome! We can be a fun bunch. Just ignore the crazies and the egomaniacs and you'll have a good time :)
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME.

YOU'RE AN ERGONOMIC.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

wildfruit

Welcome!
How did you get rabies? No rabies here.

EvilEvoIX

Welcome and please post pics of your shameful hoard.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Bardoly

Welcome to PcEnginefx!

And yes, tell us what you have and which games you enjoy playing the most!