@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

New member Apocalypse

Started by Apocalypse, 12/01/2016, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apocalypse

Hi,
I'm new here but I'm known on many other international forums under the same name: Apocalypse.
I've been a video game collector for 20 years and arcade boards collector for 10 years now.
I've got an electronic background (got a degree in electronic and have worked a couple of years in an electronic workshop doing repairs and test benches).
I also have a computer programming background which is most useful to repair/hack games.

I've recently created a blog where you can see my repairs (mostly arcade games but also consoles from time to time):
http://arcadefixer.blogspot.co.nz/

I came here to get some tech info so see you in the appropriate section.  :wink:

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Warbucks

Welcome to the freak show!

Sarumaru

Cool blog, bruh. Welcome!

TheClash603

There is one guy in Buffalo, NY that repairs every arcade machine in the city and is a legend.  I always respect this kind of work cause I sick at it, welcome!

Alt-Nintega

=D>  =D>  =D> I'm surprised that you all didn't call the OP a Nintega troll.

=; talk to the hand I don't want to hear your crying and moaning.

OP, welcome to the forums!

ClodBusted

Kaaarl, that kills people!

Btw, welcome.

Apocalypse

Thank you all for your warm welcome!  :D

majors

Always good to have folks to keep dem 'cade games alive.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!