The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Hi, All!

Started by The Bandsaw Vigilante, 08/07/2017, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bandsaw Vigilante

Just posting here to say hello to the forum, and to greet everyone here -- I came across these boards while reading a number of other TG-16-related sites, and it was named independently on so many different occasions, that I figured I'd register here.

Longtime Turbografx owner going back to 1990, although I ended up having to sell off a percentage of my collection some years ago. Now, I'm trying to rebuild things a bit, and also I'm greatly enjoying reading many of the different threads and subforums in here (including several of the Japanese-hardware ones, which I am considering getting into as well).

Anyhow, again, good to be here, and hope that I can make a positive contribution to the greater community.

- Josh

crazydean

esteban

Welcome, comrade. :)

TG-16 is a LIFESTYLE.

Remember that.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

The Bandsaw Vigilante

turboswimbz

Quote from: The Bandsaw Vigilante on 08/07/2017, 11:58 PMI'm greatly enjoying reading many of the different threads and subforums in here (including several of the Japanese-hardware ones...
- Josh
Welcome.  I can't suggest the PC engine stuff enough if you want to play a large library of games.  If it's something you won't touch more, I don't know if I would justify it as much. I play my PC engine way more than my Turbografx.  in fact at least a couple of times a week.

That being said I do hope you are able to piece back what you had at least.

Once again Welcome and OBEY THE PCE don't abuse your Turbobs
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Warbucks

wildfruit

Welcome. Play Ys 1 through 4. Welcome.

Gredler

Welcome sir, what were some of your favorite games bitd? Tailspin tops the list, followed by pac-land, I am sure.

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!