OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

SNES Wireless Fighting Commander Controller

Started by KnightWarrior, 11/18/2017, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightWarrior

I love this Controller, But it has flaws

turboswimbz

Nice review. How's the lag with the classic?  I've still yet to grab one of these.  Hopefully, after my move I will have some time and cash to pick one up to play some retro games with.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

KnightWarrior

I don't have the SNES Classic, I only played it on my Wii with my Emulators on the Homebrew Channel

I will play with my NES Classic

ClodBusted

I was almost buying one of these to use with my Wii. But then I was put off by the angle of the ABXY buttons, compared to the diamond arrangement of a regular SNES controller. However, I do not own any Street Fighter-type game on the Wii, so I just might not be the target for one of these controllers.

KnightWarrior

Last Week I have a Extra OEM D-Pad from a Super Famicom Controller I had

It didn't fit, So I put it back...