@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Stephen Hawking passes away at the age of 76.

Started by TR0N, 03/15/2018, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Not shocked of his death but i'm surprised he lived a long life despite him having als.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/health/stephen-hawking-dead/index.html
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 03/15/2018, 01:41 AMHe was always my fave skateboarder. So crazy he worked on the Lords of Thunder promo VHS, too.

R.I.P.
:lol: =D>

(RIP Dr. Hawking)

TheClash603

I've officially moved up the world rank in smarts by one position, for that I am thankful.

Steven Hawking is a weird person, in that I know he did a ton of things that will continue to change the world...  But I also know that I don't understand everything he did.  Because of that, it's hard for me to quantify this loss.

NecroPhile

Yarr, 76 is a pretty decent run for anyone but it's phenomenal for a guy with ALS.  G'bye Mr. Smartypants.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BigusSchmuck

esteban

I wasn't sexually attracted to the man, but his hardware...well, it was kinda intriguing.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

The "And also a universe where you are funny" joke was fantastic.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 03/15/2018, 04:14 PMI wasn't sexually attracted to the man, but his hardware...well, it was kinda intriguing.
This hardware ?  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: esteban on 03/15/2018, 04:14 PMI wasn't sexually attracted to the man, but his hardware...well, it was kinda intriguing.
Well, we all know how much you love vegetables.
--DragonmasterDan

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/15/2018, 01:41 AMHe was always my fave skateboarder. So crazy he worked on the Lords of Thunder promo VHS, too.

R.I.P.
At least Activision won't be able to do cheap cash-ins with this series anymore, RIP!
IMG
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 03/21/2018, 02:11 PM
Well, we all know how much you love vegetables.
HahajajjJjajjJ.

'Tis trĂ¼e.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

crazydean

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/15/2018, 07:31 PMDan got a good joke in finally ? :lol:
Monkeys on a typewriter....
He's simply not afraid to fail!
We could all learn something from Dan.

NightWolve

Quote from: crazydean on 04/15/2018, 07:36 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/15/2018, 07:31 PMDan got a good joke in finally ? :lol:
Monkeys on a typewriter....
He's simply not afraid to fail!
We could all learn something from Dan.
Hahaha!!!!!