WTB Super Air Zonk

Started by johnnyvs, 04/26/2018, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyvs

I am looking for a copy of Super Air Zonk, if anybody has one they are willing to part with please let me know.

Doesn't need to be mint or have the manual.

Thank you

tbone3969

Sure.  I have three.  Let me just dig them out of my closet for ya.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

johnnyvs

Quote from: tbone3969 on 04/26/2018, 09:34 AMSure.  I have three.  Let me just dig them out of my closet for ya.
It never hurts to ask

tbone3969

Gotta bust your balls a bit.  At least your not as bad as the newb whose first post was asking for Magical Chase.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

johnnyvs

Quote from: tbone3969 on 04/26/2018, 04:57 PMGotta bust your balls a bit.  At least your not as bad as the newb whose first post was asking for Magical Chase.
no big deal, Im only half new, I have been a lurker and had an account for a few years I just never post. Now that I am commited to getting this set done I thought I'd start looking for a few of the big guns

xcrement5x

Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/26/2018, 08:14 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 04/26/2018, 04:57 PMGotta bust your balls a bit.  At least your not as bad as the newb whose first post was asking for Magical Chase.
no big deal, Im only half new, I have been a lurker and had an account for a few years I just never post. Now that I am committed to getting this set done I thought I'd start looking for a few of the big 'uns
Fixed that for you, and provided as well!

cdninstagram .com/28753074_335204966988287_1055746100008321024_n.jpg

johnnyvs

Quote from: guest on 04/27/2018, 12:31 AMFixed that for you, and provided as well!
lol, thanks, BTW this is Johnny from NA/Sega Age/ Instagram

xcrement5x

Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/27/2018, 03:22 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/27/2018, 12:31 AMFixed that for you, and provided as well!
lol, thanks, BTW this is Johnny from NA/Sega Age/ Instagram
Welcome to the peanut gallery!

geise

So, what other games do you want besides Super Air Zonk? What games do you like to play on the Turbo?

Sometimes it's nice to start a little "Hello" thread introducing yourself. What made you get into the turbo? Do you have history with the system?

SignOfZeta

He wants everything. Get out your everything and put a price on it.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

He could also say he is Bithead 1000 from youtube. I can say I am Corey Feldman. I don't buy it. Karl Marx is always right!

johnnyvs

QuoteHe could also say he is Bithead 1000 from youtube.
I don't know who that is, and  sure I could claim to be anyone, this is the internet after all.

johnnyvs

Quote from: geise on 04/27/2018, 06:50 PMSo, what other games do you want besides Super Air Zonk? What games do you like to play on the Turbo?

Sometimes it's nice to start a little "Hello" thread introducing yourself. What made you get into the turbo? Do you have history with the system?
As I was posting int he wanted/sales section, I didn't post an intro. It didn't seem like a breach of etiquette but It looks like perhaps that was incorrect.

Other games I want besides Super Air Zonk, Bonk 3 CD, Cotton, - mainly CD games. I am close numbers wise to finishing the Hu-Card set but pretty far away in the money department as I am missing Magical Chase. I am also missing Legend of Hero Tonma but that's it. I have mainly been working on getting the boxes I am missing, which is many.

What got me into Turbo, Splatter House, a kid had it down the street and I after that I wanted my own. I debated getting into Turbo collecting for a solid 10 years, and after being pretty well decided I wouldn't I one day looked at my collection and realized I had slowly acquired like 40 games. When I realized I was that deep I decided to go for the set.  I am primarily a set collector when I decided to collect. I have a large number of games, I do a podcast on game collecting and I mainly hang out on Instagram for video game stuff, @Johnny_iucci if anyone cares.

tbone3969

Wow you have a nice collection.  What's your favorite system to collect for?  It seems you have many.  What's your most valuable game?

Gypsy

Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/28/2018, 04:33 AM
Quote from: geise on 04/27/2018, 06:50 PMSo, what other games do you want besides Super Air Zonk? What games do you like to play on the Turbo?

As I was posting int he wanted/sales section, I didn't post an intro. It didn't seem like a breach of etiquette but It looks like perhaps that was incorrect.

Other games I want besides Super Air Zonk, Bonk 3 CD, Cotton, - mainly CD games. I am close numbers wise to finishing the Hu-Card set but pretty far away in the money department as I am missing Magical Chase. I am also missing Legend of Hero Tonma but that's it. I have mainly been working on getting the boxes I am missing, which is many.

What got me into Turbo, Splatter House, a kid had it down the street and I after that I wanted my own. I debated getting into Turbo collecting for a solid 10 years, and after being pretty well decided I wouldn't I one day looked at my collection and realized I had slowly acquired like 40 games. When I realized I was that deep I decided to go for the set.  I am primarily a set collector when I decided to collect. I have a large number of games, I do a podcast on game collecting and I mainly hang out on Instagram for video game stuff, @Johnny_iucci if anyone cares.
Oh hey you podcast with my homeboy. Welcome.

johnnyvs

oh you are pals with Tyler? Awesome

Gypsy

Internet friends if that counts. Talk daily usually on discord.

johnnyvs

Quote from: tbone3969 on 04/28/2018, 07:07 AMWow you have a nice collection.  What's your favorite system to collect for?  It seems you have many.  What's your most valuable game?
Complete in box Outback Joey is probably the most expensive. Fav to collect for is hard,  SNES probably, it was the most personal to me. I really enjoyed doing Sega CD and Genesis too as those were under collected for at the time and I got to do a lot of research and share that with other collectors, which is a passion of mine. That is the fundamental reason I have a podcast, though I have heard it suggested that it is because I love the sound of my own voice.

DildoKKKobold

I always thought this "hoop" that gets posted in a lot of WTB threads is pretty funny. No one here has Super Air Zonk for sale. Jumping through this hoop doesn't get the person any closer to their goal, and often triggers others to come in and attack the person for their "collectard" ways. This "hoop" would be so much more meaningful if someone ACTUALLY had SAZ for sale.

Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/28/2018, 04:33 AMI mainly hang out on Instagram for video game stuff, @Johnny_iucci if anyone cares.
Dude, I had a blast scrolling through your instagram collection. Holy crap, that is a drool-worthy collection. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. It's hella impressive.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Gypsy

Dark you might like the podcast.I usually only listen if I'm more interested in the subject matter, but I've enjoyed the episodes I've listened to.

johnnyvs

Quote from: guest on 04/28/2018, 02:43 PM

I always thought this "hoop" that gets posted in a lot of WTB threads is pretty funny. No one here has Super Air Zonk for sale. Jumping through this hoop doesn't get the person any closer to their goal, and often triggers others to come in and attack the person for their "collectard" ways. This "hoop" would be so much more meaningful if someone ACTUALLY had SAZ for sale.

Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/28/2018, 04:33 AMI mainly hang out on Instagram for video game stuff, @Johnny_iucci if anyone cares.
Dude, I had a blast scrolling through your instagram collection. Holy crap, that is a drool-worthy collection. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. It's hella impressive.
Firstly thanks for having a look, let me know your IG name and I'll give you a follow.

As far as the "hoop" you would be surprised how many times asking in a forum has worked out for me. I'm not talking about basic items, I mean for stuff that is legit hard to find. This is why I ask, no big deal to me if people  don't like or think I'm ridiculous for asking. Not saying anyone here did, but it's happened on other sites but I digress.  This spawned a nice conversation so I'm willing to call this thread a win, even if it looks like eBay is probably my route to victory.

johnnyvs

Quote from: Gypsy on 04/28/2018, 01:20 PMInternet friends if that counts. Talk daily usually on discord.
Totally counts

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/29/2018, 03:02 AMFirstly thanks for having a look, let me know your IG name and I'll give you a follow.

As far as the "hoop" you would be surprised how many times asking in a forum has worked out for me. I'm not talking about basic items, I mean for stuff that is legit hard to find. This is why I ask, no big deal to me if people  don't like or think I'm ridiculous for asking. Not saying anyone here did, but it's happened on other sites but I digress.  This spawned a nice conversation so I'm willing to call this thread a win, even if it looks like eBay is probably my route to victory.
I'm not actually on Instagram, I feel like an old foggie. I'm really curious about the collector scene on instagram. A friend who was going after his 3DO set said he managed to find a game he needed, and just offered the guy increasing sums until the guy couldn't say no.

So, the hoops was more a commentary/frustration with this forum. I've seen too many people get dogpiled after asking for something, because they answered that question wrong. Meanwhile, even if they give the perfect answer, no one here has what they are looking for, so it becomes a pointless exercise.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

johnnyvs

Quote from: guest on 05/01/2018, 04:30 PM
Quote from: johnnyvs on 04/29/2018, 03:02 AMFirstly thanks for having a look, let me know your IG name and I'll give you a follow.

I'm not actually on Instagram, I feel like an old foggie. I'm really curious about the collector scene on instagram. A friend who was going after his 3DO set said he managed to find a game he needed, and just offered the guy increasing sums until the guy couldn't say no.

So, the hoops was more a commentary/frustration with this forum. I've seen too many people get dogpiled after asking for something, because they answered that question wrong. Meanwhile, even if they give the perfect answer, no one here has what they are looking for, so it becomes a pointless exercise.
okay I see what you mean. Yeah, I have been around to long to be easily daunted.

Was the game your friend was after Dyno Park Tycoon and does this friend now have the complete set? Also is this friend named Archon online?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: johnnyvs on 05/01/2018, 04:59 PMokay I see what you mean. Yeah, I have been around to long to be easily daunted.

Was the game your friend was after Dyno Park Tycoon and does this friend now have the complete set? Also is this friend named Archon online?
Haha! Yes, exactly! Don't tell me you were the target...
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

I much prefer the hoop jumping, I would much rather sell to a fan then a compiler.

johnnyvs

Quote from: guest on 05/01/2018, 09:38 PM
Quote from: johnnyvs on 05/01/2018, 04:59 PMokay I see what you mean. Yeah, I have been around to long to be easily daunted.

Haha! Yes, exactly! Don't tell me you were the target...
lol, no Archon and I are friends, I actually had him on my podcast a few weeks ago to talk about his 3DO set.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Sparky on 05/02/2018, 06:32 AMI much prefer the hoop jumping, I would much rather sell to a fan then a compiler.
I have no problem with "hoop jumping" if someone actually HAS a copy for sale. That isn't the problem. Geise, who threw out the hoop, definitely, 110% does NOT have a copy of Super Air Zonk for sale. Don't throw out the hoop if you don't have a copy, and pretty much no one on the forums has a copy. That's just noob-baiting for no reason.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 05/02/2018, 05:26 PMI have no problem with "hoop jumping" if someone actually HAS a copy for sale. That isn't the problem. Geise, who threw out the hoop, definitely, 110% does NOT have a copy of Super Air Zonk for sale. Don't throw out the hoop if you don't have a copy, and pretty much no one on the forums has a copy. That's just noob-baiting for no reason.
Or here's a crazy thought: maybe goosey was stating the obvious, that it's simple forum etiquette to introduce yourself.  Only a forum hating ax grinder like yourself thought it was a veiled promise.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gypsy