10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Game room tour using Extron both analogue and digital

Started by Green Beret, 05/14/2018, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Beret

You can check my set up and let me know your thoughts about it. Of course a PC Engine DUO R is a major toy in there!

Thanks

Gypsy

Can't wait for Zeta to find this thread, or maybe Ark.

Green Beret

Quote from: Gypsy on 05/14/2018, 04:56 PMCan't wait for Zeta to find this thread, or maybe Ark.
I hope you like it.

Gypsy

I did not click the link so I have no opinion either way. Hopefully you like your game set-up though.

I not too long ago put my switches away (including a big extron) and only leave a handful of consoles out at a time. I just like that there isn't such a cord pit that way.

Green Beret

Quote from: Gypsy on 05/14/2018, 05:22 PMI did not click the link so I have no opinion either way. Hopefully you like your game set-up though.

I not too long ago put my switches away (including a big extron) and only leave a handful of consoles out at a time. I just like that there isn't such a cord pit that way.
Your set up sounds good too! Very soon I will move to another temporary house and I will do the same as you. I can't wait to move to the next permanent room though,  after 2 years maybe. It will be GAME room from the ground up with all special order furniture and a proper cable management. All 16 consoles or more will be up and running and every game will be there to pick without digging between games.