OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB PCE Works Pressed Discs

Started by tbone3969, 08/20/2018, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone3969

Hit me up if you have any for sale.

Thank you.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

NightWolve

You can get in early direct right from le source. He pushed out the newsletter today for his new batch: Shooting Legends II. It's Cotton, Rayxanber II & III, Image Fight II, and Zero Wing.

https://pceworks.wordpress.com

exodus

download them and print out your own labels :3

NightWolve

Quote from: exodus on 08/26/2018, 09:35 PMdownload them and print out your own labels :3
:thumbsup:

But no, the hunger for genuine CD-plant pressed silvers is real. ;)

xcrement5x

NightWolve

Hm, looks like I have an extra PCE Works Dungeon Explorer II lying around for t-to-the-bone here...

I didn't realize it, but I wound up with a 2nd loose CD from "The Bernie Bootleg Bizzzz" eons ago (least, it seems like it), haha! ;) I'm sure it wasn't from a raffle or something.

Gypsy

tbone3969

The hunger is real and I am famished.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."