What music would you like added to Pcenginefx Radio?

Started by PCEngineFX, 03/19/2007, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Hello all,

Now that you've had a chance to listen to the new and improved Pcenginefx Radio stream (if you haven't tuned in, what are you waiting for?) I'm taking requests for TG/PCE/PC-FX related tracks to be added to the rotation. 

Please post (at least) the title of the game, and track number if possible.  I can't guarantee that your request will be added to the rotation, but there is a good chance it might.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

I'm all for a great variety of stuff, but I don't have any specific requests that I can think of off the top of my head.  However you might want to check this thread by ParanoiaDragon and download any PCE soundtracks that you don't have in the rotation.  Be sure to filter out the cinema sequences that have dialog.

Kitsunexus

Contra Hard Corps. :P

I kid I kid.

I'd love to hear the first level music from Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu (HuCard), if you don't have it already. It's a happy Oriental beat! ^.^
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

PCEngineFX

I've added the 1st level and ending credit songs to the rotation from Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu.
IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Seldane

Anything from Detana!! Twin Bee and of course "The Paleozoic Era" from Dragon Spirit! :wink:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

nat

Does PC EngineFX Radio use rips from the actual hardware, or emulated audio?

PCEngineFX

Quote from: nat on 05/15/2007, 02:55 PMDoes PC EngineFX Radio use rips from the actual hardware, or emulated audio?
You mean for the HuCard audio?  HuCard audio whenever possible is ripped directly from the ROM for perfect reproduction.  Any CD music is ripped directly from the original CD.
IMG
IMG

nat

Yeah, I meant HuCard audio ("chiptunes").

So by ripped directly from the ROM, do you mean you hooked up your TurboGrafx to the audio/mic input on your computer and recorded it that way? Or did you create, say, .HES files using software and a ripped ROM?

PCEngineFX

.HES files unless the files don't rip right (like with Devil's Crush)
IMG
IMG

Carparama

There was a time where I would sit in the school library on weekends to finish up an important project.  I always enjoyed saving them until the last minute, and just spending two whole days on it.

I always had PCEngineFX Radio playing, and it always seemed to motivate me.  I am PUMPED to find that it has returned.  I just wish I had noticed earlier!

Air_Zonk

Yeah, I cannot really recommend any music but I was listening to the PECFX radio last night and I must say, I am amazed that there is such a thing. I cannot give you enough respect for all of the dedication you've put into this scene! Thanks!