The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Deleted some posts

Started by nat, 02/02/2008, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

I just deleted a series of messages from this thread:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4567.0

It was an exchange between rainbow_bright and the new user Lochlan. Apparently they have beef on another forum.

I sent "cease and desist" warnings to both users informing them of our policies here.

Joe Redifer

OK I'll keep an eye out for those two.  Hopefully your powers have set them straight.

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/02/2008, 08:44 PMOK I'll keep an eye out for those two.  Hopefully your powers have set them straight.
I tend to use the Lasso of Truth to set people straight.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nat

Quote from: Keranu on 02/04/2008, 01:02 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/02/2008, 08:44 PMOK I'll keep an eye out for those two.  Hopefully your powers have set them straight.
I tend to use the Lasso of Truth to set people straight.
And just what is this Lasso, oh Holy one?

Please share your divine knowledge.

Keranu

I am holy, but also lazy, so I've used my powers to link you to a wiki below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasso_of_Truth
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Joe Redifer

Keranu... your secret identity is Wonder Woman?

Keranu

No, but I just like to pretend sometimes.  :oops:
IMG

Joe Redifer

That's OK, just as long as you don't get the operation.

Keranu

If you see lipstick on my avatar, then you'll know if the operation was a success.
IMG