RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Memoirs addendum: NEC Hardware Beauty Shots & Fine Art (updated 1.19.09)

Started by PCEngineFX, 03/10/2008, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Since I take a bunch of photos of stuff at random times, this thread will be for photos that I may have taken for the Turbo Memoirs that didn't make the cut or photos that may have not been intended for use.

If you would like higher-res versions of any of the photos I post in this thread, please feel free to make a request and I'll see what I can do.  Enjoy.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

PCEngineFX

"The PC Engine" & "The PCE+CD" (3/10/2008)
Notes: Test of my new EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon lens. No post correction at all (just resize).

IMG
IMG
IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

Aaron, you always take the best photos of game consoles :) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Sinistron

Quote from: Keranu on 03/12/2008, 02:05 AMAaron, you always take the best photos of game consoles :) .
shit yeah.  I'd love to see his photos of women some time!  :wink:
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Sinistron on 03/12/2008, 03:25 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 03/12/2008, 02:05 AMAaron, you always take the best photos of game consoles :) .
shit yeah.  I'd love to see his photos of women some time!  :wink:
I'll take some with my wife modeling PCE hardware...you can drool over those :D
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/12/2008, 04:22 PMI'll take some with my wife modeling PCE hardware...you can drool over those :D
Modeling only the hardware?  :shock:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

Probably the best I can do is having her give the PCE a big ol' lick (like that famous PSP shot)....haha...that would be funny.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/12/2008, 11:15 PMProbably the best I can do is having her give the PCE a big ol' lick (like that famous PSP shot)....haha...that would be funny.
Please don't bring that trash AOTS stuff here, TG-16 is a dignified console.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

PCEngineFX

If you didn't know, I just got back from Japan recently and picked up a few pieces of PCE hardware - the first item is the NEC Memory Base 128 (which cost around $15 USD).  Enjoy the shots!

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

I don't know what that thing is, but it makes me angry.  How DARE some sort of memory back-up device plug in to the controller port.  It really should plug in to the left audio RCA out or something even weirder.  Or maybe it could be Blu-tooth and run off of wind/turbine power and not need a battery... or maybe it could be a hybrid.

Sweet shots, though.  You should go back in time and take product pictures for the company.  Now scoot!

PCEngineFX

I just finished the following image for print... If anyone is interested in purchasing it, please contact me directly at pcefx@(expired email).  Enjoy!

IMG
IMG