Pcenginefx eBay Lot: Terraforming, Bonk 3, Godzilla, Dragon Slayer, DE2, More...

Started by PCEngineFX, 07/22/2009, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

PCEngineFX

The reason is that 5 days doesn't make sense when the majority of bidding occurs near the end of the auction.  This lot should end Sat evening.
IMG
IMG

VestCunt

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 07/22/2009, 03:29 PMThe reason is that 5 days doesn't make sense when the majority of bidding occurs near the end of the auction.
Not true.  While bidders may wait as long as possible, not everyone scrounges through ebay every day, or even every three days.  Items don't get many bids early on, but the the number of watchers and potential bidders grows all week.  Also, the longer an auction goes, the more hype it attracts as people post the link on message boards and talk about it like we see here all the time.
Topic Adjourned.

RoyVegas

Quote from: VestCunt on 07/22/2009, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Pcenginefx on 07/22/2009, 03:29 PMThe reason is that 5 days doesn't make sense when the majority of bidding occurs near the end of the auction.
Not true.  While bidders may wait as long as possible, not everyone scrounges through ebay every day, or even every three days.  Items don't get many bids early on, but the the number of watchers and potential bidders grows all week.  Also, the longer an auction goes, the more hype it attracts as people post the link on message boards and talk about it like we see here all the time.
Im going to have to agree with Vestcoat 100%.  I personaly check eBay all the time, however if I can't find the time to check it then a few days will pass.  That short of a window leaves you missing out on potential bidders.
All is well. :)

PCEngineFX

True points there Vestcoat...for this lot though I'll stick with the 3 day schedule and see how it goes.
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Not too bad on all of the auctions though I thought that Camp California and Dungeon Slayer would have gone for more.

Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure SCD
Selling price: $284
Date: 7/25/09
Sold to buyer in Citrus Heights, CA

Camp California
Selling price: $36

Godzilla
Selling price: $144.45

Dungeon Explorer II
Selling price: $163.45
Sold to buyer in White Hall, MD

Dragon Slayer Legend of Heroes
Selling price: $44
Sold to buyer in Lodi, CA
IMG
IMG

Press_Run

Remember when I first came on, there was a guy who put his Beyond Shadowgate and Might&Magic on Ebay 1-day auction and it skyrocketed to over $100 each. Just goes to show there's always someone waiting to dish out the cash.

Forgot Terraforming, BTW.

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

ClodBusted

CGQuarterly

Hahah, pretty sure I know who that buyer in Citrus Heights was, way back then.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG